Sort by :
Filter by :
here you are saying, u need to have deep pocket to have something in GN and in the next line you are saying supply is high in GN.. how is it possible.. that one place where there is a huge supply will cost you higher?? aab Kundli me free me to nahi mil raha hena aapko??? rgds, sanatanCommentQuote0Flag
After jahangirpuri -badli metro which would be ready by 2015 this 13 km ditance would be reduced to 8-9 km . And even public and private buses at present running onto this route .
BTW how many times in a day we visit IGI AIRPORT, ATTA MARKET or any other landmark of NCR?? If a person is visiting IGI airport once in a week, does it matter whether he travels 20 km or 40 km for it??? For me, I stay in palam colony. domestic is 2 kms for me and GN is 65 for me. I have no issue travelling either of the places once/twice a month which I do. In Future if i move to GN, it would be same travelling life for me. So I should say, we should be more concerned abt the amenities available around our home instead of these landmark distances. thanks, sanatan.CommentQuote0Flag
U cannot even think of comparing these villas with Gn authority builtup houses : after looking at these fantastic villas see this :
Is it brochure pic(concept) or reality(on the ground). BTW cant we make our own villa with best quality buying a plot?? one more query is the called villa or row house??? i would rather like to have my own villa made with 4 side open :-) in the same price of these villas.CommentQuote0Flag
you are talking like living in top floor of burj Dubai!!! if clean means concrete jungle with trimmed palm trees on both side of road then yes it is a dirty village pic which these GN guys refer as authority sector.CommentQuote0Flag
- Bro, who told you 2-3 bhk in GN cost 50-60 lacs??? there are many RTMs available in much cheaper price the you quoted.. atleast 10 lacs cheaper.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sanatanBro, who told you 2-3 bhk in GN cost 50-60 lacs??? there are many RTMs available in much cheaper price the you quoted.. atleast 10 lacs cheaper.
Purple bhai, Sanatan bhai is right. Rates have fallen 20-30% lately in Greater Noida due to cancellation of Jewar airport and Metro. So, what was selling for 60 lacs, is now selling for 45 lacs.CommentQuote0Flag
- 350 sqm plot in GN sector in 75 lacs. make a house on 150 sqm and leave 150 sqm on 4 side with desired ratio. bulding duplex will cost 25 lacs. so in total you have a 180 sqyd villa on a 360 sqyd plot in 1 crore. keep remaining 1 crore in FD and enjoy :DCommentQuote0Flag
- Some one from Greater Noida community recently quoted me minimum price of 30-35k/ sq yard. Have prices fallen to 20k lately as per 350 sq m plot in 75 lacs. I would say because of more sellers and less demand, prices have taken a big dip there. I would wait a bit further for further drop before even considering investing in this region.CommentQuote0Flag
- They are bound to dip further as no one is interested in GN anymore due to hoopla of Airport and Metro crashing down.
There is a thread called "Worst investment till date" and GN and Noida Extension customers are in high numbers discussing their miseries.CommentQuote0Flag
- Purple bhai, pareshan logon ki pareshaniyaan aur mat badao! Raham karo!CommentQuote0Flag
I am assuming the construction of the dream villa discussed here.CommentQuote0Flag
Monorail construction would start and KMP would be completed and many universities and colleges structure in RGEC would be ready till then .
and monrorail is not a project like jewar airport . Jewar airport was only proposed by agents like mayawati and GN , noida authority . It never got centre govt nod .
But monorail is a NCR planning board project and center govt have accepted it fully and is also funding this project , also japanese company has agreed to provide loan for this project and under the supervision of that japanese company this project would also be ready on time ( that is 2015-16 ) just like delhi metro . And dont forget this region is just 10-15 minutes away from one of the asia's largest industrial HUB . And its just 18-20 km from rohini main sectors and pitampura main sectors . And model town like areas .
Initially it was only Sahaberi village in GN protested against acquistion. authory, builder, banker abd buyer everyone ignored it and see where everyone stand now NE issue!!! Mahabharat battle kahanse suru huatha pata hena!!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Times change with change in infrastructure. See all projects in Kundli are living upto expectations. Rajiv Gandhi education city universities inaugurated last week, IIT alloted there, KMP now got the funding issues cleared and ready to be launched next year. All major developers have given possessions, Industries are setting up there. Don't feel writing more about projects Cancelled than completed in GN.CommentQuote0Flag
Say a person "Mr A" bought a property in greater noida worth 50 lakhs two years ago ( a 3 bhk for end use) . And on the other hand a poerson "mr B" bought two 250 sqyd plot in in 50 lacs 10,000 per sqyd in kundli. And was living on rent say maximum 25,000 per month in the same society and in same size unit as of "Mr A" . Now after two years "mr A" is living in that 3 bhk which he bought 2 years back and now its value has incresed to 65 lakhs . On the other hand plot bought by " mr B" in kundli (2 plot of 250 sqyd ) their value have now reached more than 1.5 Cr after 2 years and " mr B has till date paid. 6 lakh rupees rent for staying in the same society as of " mr A" . Now "Mr B" can even today sell those 2 plots and can buy (2 flats "3bhk" in the same society in which he and "mr A" were living and can still save 30 lacs rupees . Now tell me who is the winner ?
What about Mr. C who bought flat in kundli like Mr. A who bought flat in GN .. can someone please give a comparison!!!!CommentQuote0Flag