Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Last updated: June 23 2013
653 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Originally posted by purple
    At the price of a 3 bhk flat in Gn (60-65 lacs)
    One get still get a 4 bhk 160 sqyd villa here on a CLP plan . Thus it can avail tax benefits also as it is an undercontruction property with in 10 km circle of delhi border. And railway station is just 2-3 km away from maximum townships .

For 60L there are many options of RTM villas(200-250sqm) in gated sectors in Greater Noida .

There are no tax benefit for under construction properties.

I had some liking growing for kundli and wanted to visit but seeing the way things are mis-quoted here, i've decided not to.
    Last edited June 3 2012, 11:25 AM. Reason: Please refrain from making personal comments .

Comment

also end user that are working on expressway with low budget would only go for Gn and after NE issue getting resolved then inspite of Gn they will prefer NE as it is cheaper option .
      At present crowd in old sectors independent houses and authority builtup houses is pathetic and not suitable for MNC's guys ( these are not my words its your regions's GUY zohaib's word ). And good option like ATS and eldeco are out of the budget of a person considering Gn as an option for people with that kind of budget (1 cr) . There are lot better options on expressway and in main noida itself and even in gurgaon also .

foolishness seems to be in the air.
      GN has everything ready whereas NE is battling for land itself. When NE would be complete, no one knows but at least 6-7 years or do you believe vishwakarma would build the NE in a blink.

Any ways, if MNC cword is considered then RNE beats the Kundli hollow from end user's perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
        Stalled or being late is better than word never. Come June 10th, Hooda will inaugurate 10 univerisites in Rajiv Gandhi Education city. KMP is 65% complete, with already 2500 crores spent on it. If 65 % work has been completed in last 6 years, remaining 35 % will get done in next 3 years then and KMP expressway is no ordinary expressway. It is one of country's longest expressway with a stretch of 135 kms. Now questions comes: Rajiv Gandhi Education city is built over 5000 acres at a whooping cost of 5000 crores, Why?

Why is government building KMP expressway at a cost of 3000 crores? Why???

And the big question: Why airport and metro got cancelled?
        ajay bhai...lets call spade a spade.
        This Rajiv gandhi educational project is already delayed a lot and universities take time to grow. Universities are not industry where people start working as soon as construction gets completed.

And the speed huda works in GGN, i've doubt how fast the would work so that kundli can realize its potential.look at what is happening at Dwarka e-way. It has potential, no doubt but indian RE is such that things change fast.

KMP would be good but to what extent it would benefit kundli, i dont know. kundli is well connected with Delhi but it also need connectivity to GGN but KMP wouldn't connect Kundli with GGN directly.

WHY Metro and Airport in GN were cancelled.

Both were eyewash and not feasible.plain, simple and straight.

Comment

i am not at a all a great beleiver of what he said about any region but at least he knows about Gn more than anyone .
          AND you call pitampura and again one the most beautifully planned DDA area "ROHINI" as bahari delhi ?.
          This region is not much hyped by brokers builders as all projects are soldout by builders except jindal which was launched just 1.5 years ago even they are able to sell their project without much advertisement and HYPE .
          projects here are one the most beautifully planned keeping in mind the futuristic need .
          things like water treatment plant , rain water harvesting , ONE time maintainence charge , person sewage treatment plant , lowest FAR and density in whole NCR like in 70 acres eldeco township there are around than 400 plots/villas , minimum roads are 12 metre wide . Bang on nh1 (which is lifeline highway for india). Well planned greenery , lowest supply in whole NCR , good water table , electricity supply much better than other NCR areas , power backup in all projects , existing metro 13 km away after 3 phase completion distance would be reduced to less than 10 km, lowest rates in NCR , the closest part of NCR to one of the largest industrial zone of whole asia. And there are only half dozen good projects less option less confusion , demand here will always remain intact as supply is very low . Catering to need of businessman of delhi , railway station within 4-5 km distance of every township , KMP connecting 4 lifeline national highways and different project along this expressway would generate 3-4 lakh jobs in 5-6 years .
          Sir please stop repeating the same thing again and again. What exists and what is planned in GN and Kundli is known to every one.

you call pitampura and again one the most beautifully planned DDA area "ROHINI" as bahari delhi ?.

Bura laga....Don't you see people not appreciating the GN inspite of being one of the best planned and b'ful city of india.

Forget others, if planning matters to you then i personally ask you to appreciate the well planned infra of GN first.

Comment

i have always said it is beautifully planned but being a part of NCR connectivity with delhi is must , this is a big question that to be able to buy a home in GN a guy must have 1 lakh rupees monthly salary in hand after tax , can you tell me how much percentage of IT jobs offer such payscale.? The main concern is supply here is very very high
            greater noida connective to Delhi and Airport is better . at least better than Sonipat.
            why you making comments without any ground knowledge all the time.
            Thanks

Comment

You are commiting a big mistake by comparing villas with authority built up simplex houses .
              Villas here are duplex and a gated communtiy of reputed builder brand .
              While we all know in authority houses only ex villagers , mechanics are living or either student are living on rent . Security is big question in these sectors for a family . Area outside the sectors is deserted totally , no power back , no 24 hours supply , no rain water harvesting , no water treatment plant , lack of public transport .
              even in terms of low density ( the main USP of Gn) kundli is far lesser dense tha Gn because of the lowest FAR in whole NCR 1.25 compared to Gn it is 2.5 times lesser
              I'm having lots of patient today, so let me give one more try though i know it would be futile.
              1. Don't harp about reputed builders. ALL THE BUILDERS ARE CHEAT IN NCR.
              2. In Govt build property you get best use of land and load is less.
              3. Security: Go and Check, security guards are there.
              4.gentry: Go and check, the gentry would not be worse than kundli.
              5. 24 hr power supply: where you get that in India. Are you a jap???
              6. Rain water harvesting: Good to know that you have environment concerns but rain water harvesting is there.
              BUT Rain water harvesting is not required where open land is there and open land does work like rain water harvesting.
              7 FAR: Most half baked commect about GN. look at the pic attached to get the idea about govt sector Villas. The pic is of omicron-2, it has two 100mtr and 2 75 mtr green belt outside the sectors and 13 parks inside.

Bhai..I HOPE YOU WONT LIE OR MISQUOTE FURTHER.
              Attached Files

Comment

i have always said it is beautifully planned but being a part of NCR connectivity with delhi is must , this is a big question that to be able to buy a home in GN a guy must have 1 lakh rupees monthly salary in hand after tax , can you tell me how much percentage of IT jobs offer such payscale.? The main concern is supply here is very very high
                1,GN connectivity with rest of NCR is superep
                2. Price in GN (with CR and RNE) are most sensible and rest of the NCR is hyped.
                3. Supply is high: i'm will not suggest anyone to invest in Flats in GN or even in Kundli. Pots/villas are a way to go. for end use, but what you like

Comment

All Off Topic/Personal Commenting Reply Removed... Warning Sent...

Only make comments at Thread TOPIC....

Insults/Flaming
                  IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie
                    What action would be taken if some one makes false comments?
                    Reply to that comment gently with proof (show that other member fact is not up to the mark/wrong).... Any personal bashing comment is not allowed, it only start Bashing/FIGHTING at forum.... Every personal commenting comment to anyone will get one warning to sender from IREF (ie 1 Negative Point)... This is for everyone no matter member is NEW or OLD.

Insults/Flaming
                    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
                    Last edited June 3 2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Yes I can prove that he is making false comments. What if I prove that? What action you would take? No matter it is new,old or Mod.

And its nothing personal.
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X