What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
Reply
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    I have never been to GN because it is about 60 KM from Delhi. However I heard it’s beautiful and well planned.
    I visited Kundli few months back when I went to India and I was amazed to see the distance within 20 minutes from Delhi. I am not an end user but I and my friends have so far invested in multiple properties in past 8 months in Kundli. We are upbeat for next five years:-
    1) Because its part of Haryana.
    2) Very close to Delhi.
    3) Some big initiatives/projects are in pipeline.
    4) Getting attraction of investors now.
    5) Huge price gap between Delhi (5,00,000 per sq yard) in Kundli 20 km away(25,000 per sq yard).
    6) Placed on NH1
    7) and many more

    I wish prosperity for both Kundli and GN.


    Just a small mention:
    GN (pari chowk) to ashram chowk is ~33 kms, Cannaught Place is 39 kms, Mayur vihar is 30km and Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 56 kms so depends on if you start from north delhi (another corner) or center or south. With this kind of calculation kundli to mayur vihar is also 44 kms and IGI is 55 kms :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    I have never been to GN because it is about 60 KM from Delhi. However I heard it’s beautiful and well planned.
    I visited Kundli few months back when I went to India]

    Could you please tell us what you do when you are in india and when you are away.

    Its not personal washinton,,,,,its strictly business

    Could you please tell us what you do when you are in india and when you are away.

    Its not personal washinton,,,,,its strictly business

    Could you please tell us what you do when you are in india and when you are away.

    Its not personal washinton,,,,,its strictly business

    Could you please tell us what you do when you are in india and when you are away.

    Its not personal washinton,,,,,its strictly business

    Could you please tell us what you do when you are in india and when you are away.

    Its not personal washinton,,,,,its strictly business
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Just a small mention:
    GN (pari chowk) to ashram chowk is ~33 kms, Cannaught Place is 39 kms, Mayur vihar is 30km and Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 56 kms so depends on if you start from north delhi (another corner) or center or south. With this kind of calculation kundli to mayur vihar is also 44 kms and IGI is 55 kms :).


    How dare u clarify any negative misconception about GN....
    GN is 60KM away from Delhi...MIND ITT :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • I am a NRI and like all other NRI's I have base in India and I visit to meet my family/reletives in India. What do you mean by strictly business ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    How dare u clarify any negative misconception about GN....
    GN is 60KM away from Delhi...MIND ITT :bab (45):

    Because of the distance I have this inertia to go and meet some fox in GN. But I will make it a point that I visit GN next time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    I am a NRI and like all other NRI's I have base in India and I visit to meet my family/reletives in India. What do you mean by strictly business ??



    actually i got to know from this forum that NRIs are very good with google map. you proved them wrong :bab (59):

    Strictly business: its nothing,,,dialogue hai ek movie ka....i just wanted to convey that i was not making any personal remarks on u. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Just a small mention:
    GN (pari chowk) to ashram chowk is ~33 kms, Cannaught Place is 39 kms, Mayur vihar is 30km and Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 56 kms so depends on if you start from north delhi (another corner) or center or south. With this kind of calculation kundli to mayur vihar is also 44 kms and IGI is 55 kms :).

    Yes Amit you nailed it. Ashram is about 25 km from North/West Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    How dare u clarify any negative misconception about GN....
    GN is 60KM away from Delhi...MIND ITT :bab (45):


    Jai Bhai, I would love to say that its 3000Kms away but what to do, my car meter showed something liked that. but yes, if you are taking flight to IGI from somewhere outside and mark the distance from there, yes it is different scenario.
    BTW, by this logic, Kundli to Okhla,New Delhi is also around 60kms ;)
    Depends on what makes you happy!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    Because of the distance I have this inertia to go and meet some fox in GN. But I will make it a point that I visit GN next time.


    Brother

    I would simply say " Half knowledge is more dangerous:bab (45): than No Knowledge".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Jai Bhai, I would love to say that its 3000Kms away but what to do, my car meter showed something liked that. but yes, if you are taking flight to IGI from somewhere outside and mark the distance from there, yes it is different scenario.
    BTW, by this logic, Kundli to Okhla,New Delhi is also around 60kms ;)
    Depends on what makes you happy!


    nehin bhai .. Maruti hain "kitna deti hain?" Bus ke yatriyon (I mean GN ke Junglion) ko Maruti 800 ka safar aisa hi lag ta hain .. 60km 30km jaisa lagta hain, Maruti hain, isi liye petrol ka paata nehin chalta hain.

    You must rely on WIKIMAPIA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Jai Bhai, I would love to say that its 3000Kms away but what to do, my car meter showed something liked that. but yes, if you are taking flight to IGI from somewhere outside and mark the distance from there, yes it is different scenario.
    BTW, by this logic, Kundli to Okhla,New Delhi is also around 60kms ;)
    Depends on what makes you happy!



    Boss i don't care whatever you say coz you are sleeping with your eyes open and its proof is that you said something good about GN .:D

    me too has this realization today itself...now i know that actually i was hallucinating when i was experiencing GN to be a good city.

    Mera to enlightenment ho chuka hai....tumhara bhi jaldi hoga :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Boss i don't care whatever you say coz you are sleeping with your eyes open and its proof is that you said something good about GN .:D

    me too has this realization today itself...now i know that actually i was hallucinating when i was experiencing GN to be a good city.

    Mera to enlightenment ho chuka hai....tumhara bhi jaldi hoga :bab (59):


    Ek bar Volvo bus mein NP ka sehar kar lo, Skoda/BMW ki sabji ke thele dekh lo to GN/Kundli kya, Singapore bhi phika lagega .. :D
    CommentQuote
  • aaaha

    This thread is turning hilarious:D........... enjoying it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    nehin bhai .. Maruti hain "kitna deti hain?" Bus ke yatriyon (I mean GN ke Junglion) ko Maruti 800 ka safar aisa hi lag ta hain .. 60km 30km jaisa lagta hain, Maruti hain, isi liye petrol ka paata nehin chalta hain.

    You must rely on WIKIMAPIA

    If you are GN end-user then you should be serious about the future of Oil because of US and EU senctions on buying oil from Iran. For temporary India has agreed to pay by Gold because they cannot use US Dollar and EU currency.
    India to pay for Iran's oil in gold - Rediff.com Business

    If oil becomes problem commuting to GN will be difficult and GN will become isolated town.
    By the way I thanks to GN for their fake acquisitions because of this other areas like kundli are getting boost because of this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    If you are GN end-user then you should be serious about the future of Oil because of US and EU senctions on buying oil from Iran. For temporary India has agreed to pay by Gold because they cannot use US Dollar and EU currency.
    India to pay for Iran's oil in gold - Rediff.com Business

    If oil becomes problem commuting to GN will be difficult and GN will become isolated town.
    By the way I thanks to GN for their fake acquisitions because of this other areas like kundli are getting boost because of this.


    I am not sure how old are you .. I had been hearing the doomsaying from my childhood that Oil Reserve will last another 20 years!! I did a project in my collage days(almost 20 years back!!) on "Alternate Fuel"!!!

    I hope the Private Jets of Kundli will drop few litres to jungli GN so that they can manage their bus service. never mind about high speed trains of Kundli will run on Hydrogen!!
    CommentQuote