What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HT News Investor are moving from GN to Kundli

Originally Posted by blueteeth
    Thx for ur concern purple

i will be increase my budget (increase my loan part)
    in Gn power cut only 4 hour, i will manage through inverter
    three time sweet water supply from GNA
    in GN gov sector much more planed and green an clean as compare to
    kunldly private township

currently kunldly have not basic infra

pls check kunldly private township TDI
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

GN gov sector

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

This was on page one Hindustan Times:-
    Investors looking for easy routes after burning their fingures in the NE. ... might have found one solution to all the problems - Sonepat

See the attachement for details.
    CommentQuote
  • All these pare paid articles. There are many such articles for each and every area of NCR.
    Its great to see that investors like blueteeth do their own homework of the ground situation and do not get biased by any forum members who try to hardsell any area because of their vested interests.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LiftKaraDe
    All these pare paid articles. There are many such articles for each and every area of NCR.
    Its great to see that investors like blueteeth do their own homework of the ground situation and do not get biased by any forum members who try to hardsell any area because of their vested interests.

How do you know that blue tooth is an investor and not promoting GN....hmmm
    CommentQuote
  • Every region has investors and end users.....why only kundli and gnoida..???
    What about manesar, faridabad, ghaziabad, bhiwadi ????

Anyone willing to work on noida expressway and live in Kundli ??????

Anyone willing to work in sonepat and live in Gnoida ?????

Anyone willing to work in manesar and live on Noida expressway ???

this thread is useless and no meaning...
    Anyone taking this thread seriously is a fool !!!!!!

Look at YOUR requirements and CHOOSE as per ur needs !!!!!

If I have business in Manesar...I give a Hoot if Gnoida is green pr Kundli has cheap plots......I would prefer Manesar or Bhiwadi...

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • right said this thread should be closed and many people have been into suspension becase of this thread
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LiftKaraDe
    All these pare paid articles. There are many such articles for each and every area of NCR.

This is hilarious some peoples expect that investors should pour their life savings into a region with thousands of problems and ignore a region which is fruitful despite the fact the number one news paper of India is covering that region on the front page.
    CommentQuote
  • This is just begging to be used. Some pics courtesy Pari Chowk:
    Yamuna Expressway | Greater Noida - Agra | 165 Kms | 6 Lanes | Completed - Page 31 - SkyscraperCity
    thx to IndiansUnite

CommentQuote
  • i am not Investor
    i am an end user and kundly is not ready for end user
    kundly will take 5 to 10 year for end user

pls check my wikimapia link to get differences between GN and kundly

Originally Posted by washinton
    This was on page one Hindustan Times:-
    Investors looking for easy routes after burning their fingures in the NE. ... might have found one solution to all the problems - Sonepat

See the attachement for details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blueteeth
    i am not Investor
    i am an end user and kundly is not ready for end user
    kundly will take 5 to 10 year for end user

pls check my wikimapia link to get differences between GN and kundly

Yes,I fully agree with your observations
    CommentQuote
  • NE Investor exiting to Sonepat.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • JP Green Greater Noida

Thx shivanand post

CommentQuote
  • more pix

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    more pix

Amazing pics. Seriously the way jaypee has brought up his golf course in g.noida is commendable . There's NOTHING LIKE IT .

But occupancy.....?? Are end users listening ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purple
    also take your parents to Gn to make them have a look anyways lets come back to the topic here .! As this thread is for plot . They we all know greaternoida is way behind than kundli . And yes if you are able to find anydeal in Gn at 40-50% less rates then that will be good !

I know Purple has something against GN...hate seems to flow out from his words...Every time I come across his post, its strikingly detest GN

Development in GN is most certainly unsure, but no one can deny that its got immense potential and probably tht's the reason why its very early to label it as a 'Dead City'. There is lot of hope and interest for GN, you cant take that away.

The discussion is comparing GN Vs Kundli..a good topic...but don't you think you have stretched a bit far in declaring GN way behind than Kundli. Kundli wouldn't be an overnite success, it will also take good amount of time to develop, even for that matter within 5 years would be way too exaggeration.

Abhi tak Jaissa GN dikhta hai usse toh loggo ka dil khush ho jata hai...aur rahi parents ki baat, GN toh bilkul nahi le jana coz they at their age will instantly fall in love with the city. Then it would be very difficult for you to convince them on kundli.
    CommentQuote