Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Last updated: June 23 2013
653 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Originally posted by mahamaya
    Greater noida is still a very much livable place and i am living from last 7 years.......nd yes i am a homosapien engineer graduated from one of top 10 engineering colleges of india.

if rate of return is sole criteria plz take a plot in gorakhpur in eastern UP because that may be the capital city of poorvanchal+lots of money coming from migrant labrorers from middle east in that place....my own property holdings have trebeled in lasdt 3 years

GN is for nature lovers nd peaceful ppl
    the investmentments in both places are mutually exclusive , one doesnot rule out other. People with different interest invest differently at different places in RE. its not a share market!
    Last edited June 3 2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

AJAY33 sorry to offend but if you talk just about educational institutes let me tell you there are hundreds of theM in greater noida nd noida...

also i along with my job opened a pre placement coaching and the students here in UP come from UP nd bihar who r highly competitive.....just refer to iitjee nd IAS mains RESULTS ....SOMe of them r my students.....nd yes GN is not a desert....plz visit once

Comment

Absolute Senseless debates going one....with Nonsense statements

What a waste of time....

For those who think Greater Noida is Not liveable Pls see pics below

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...pdates?t=20407

Similarly there are pics for Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad on this forum

And Similarly for Kundli, Sonipat a

Jisko jo lena hai le lo.....

Faaltu ki behas se koi fayeda nahin....

Anyone who works in Pitampura...or Rohini..would love Kundli

Anyone who works in Noida expressay would love greater Noida

SHOW ME ONE IDIOT WHO WILL SAY That I will work in Noida but Live in Kundi

OR

Work in Pitampura and Live in Greater noida

Hai koi ???

NAHIN !!!!!

Every region has its Positives and negatives....

If I pointed out 100 POSTIVE FACTS about Greater noida..then I also pointed about 100 NEGATIVES about Greater Noida

Is there anyone who can do same for Kundli...???...or people think that Kundli is Perfect city ????

The idea of this forum is to share facts...Positves AND Negatives

Not some Garbage !!!!!

SIRF POSITIVE KAHANIYAN SUN NEE HAIN..THEN VISIT NEAREST BROKER OFFICE...

Use this forum to Show BOTH SIDES of the Coin....so people can come down to reality

Greater Noida is Not singapore or dubai

and Neither is Kundli

Wake Up !!!!
        Last edited June 3 2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
          Absolute Senseless debates going one....with Nonsense statements

What a waste of time....

For those who think Greater Noida is Not liveable Pls see pics below

Wake Up !!!!

Dear,

Some time people have sentiments, investments, connectivity, approch and familiarity with the regions.

Whenever we condemn their opinion though we're right but people on other side don't agree but on the contrary they get invoke and go personal and uses rubish.

Rohini is more populated with whole of South Delhi or Noida and GN, so sentiments, connectivity, approch and familarity with that part of region tend to give rise to invest people in Kundli and don't forget whole North Delhi and above all Sonipat-Haryan local people also.
          So investment wise Kundli is near about lot of dense area.

Kundli is also getting lots of investments from whole of Haryana belt situated at NH1.

If you come from Kundli than Narela, Rohini and Pitampura comes respectively and on other way Gujaranwala, Shalimar Bagh and modeltown respectively.

And if you come from GN than Noida, Sarita Vihar and New Friend Col comes respectively and on other side Jangpura, Lajpat Nagar and Defence colony comes respectively.

Now people of the respective areas will see their suitability.

I guess population of GN is apprx 2.5 lacs and population of Kundli would be apprx 50K, (you can correct, I might be wrong guessing population).

Personally I like GN over Kundli a lot as I'm living in Lajpat Nagar, N. Delhi.
          Last edited June 4 2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Great analysis brother. You are absolutely right in saying that people in north Delhi find KUndli as the best option for end use or investment and same applies to greater noida with proximity to S Delhi. Both areas are flourishing at their own pace. At times people get sentimental with their investments and get personal even in this virtual world of forums. reason I started kundli sonepat thread was to create awareness and people from other side jumped to criticism and then started the virtual online battle to prove who is the best. I am sure in next 5-10 years both will have great infrastructure t
            To make them a great living place.

Comment

Originally posted by steelguy
              the debate was started by some of the members who are invested in this region . Who said kundli is not a part of ncr , it does not have good infra . KMP work has been stalled but the truth is different that is also not fair .
              And on the other hand people from that region started bashing this region , saying its a ghost town , NE matter would not reolve ever , it is a baddest investment destination , some people who might not even have visited this place are commenting about Gn. from then the fight is going on and on .
              Kmp on Kundli side is stalled for the last one and half year i confirm and have already posted pics.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by steelguy
                isse kya prove hoga brother ?
                Apna NE bhi toh stalled half 1.5 years se aur
                Yamuna expressway toh complete hone ke baad bi 6 months se latka hua hai. Govt ke sab kaam aise hi hote hain . Woh toh delhi metro mein japense company ka major role tha ni toh abi tak sirf phase 1 hi mushkil se complete hua hota
                All stand stalled in my language untill and unless I see things going on ground.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  All stand stalled in my language untill and unless I see things going on ground.
                  Cookiebhai, ap bhi na!! .. ground ki kya jaroorat hain .. hawai jahaj hain na!!

Suna nehin ke Jewar airport will relocate to areas where there is REAL demand!! MIG log thodi na hawai jahaj pe safar kar te hain ..

Ap bhi na kamaal ho!!

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
                    Cookiebhai, ap bhi na!! .. ground ki kya jaroorat hain .. hawai jahaj hain na!!

Suna nehin ke Jewar airport will relocate to areas where there is REAL demand!! MIG log thodi na hawai jahaj pe safar kar te hain ..

Ap bhi na kamaal ho!!

cool...
                    I can say you read all the posts made by several esteemed members.
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      cool...
                      I can say you read all the posts made by several esteemed members.
                      You r definitely one of those highly regarded esteemed members.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X