What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by groundfact
    Follow the MNCs and You will Gain:

In next 5 years, Nearly 50 MNC corporate offices coming on Noida expressway SEZs will be within 20 mins drive from Greater noida

If any other plotted region in NCR is available within 15-20 mins drive from 50 MNC Corporate Offices at GN rates, then please inform

Else, Answer is clear

Groundfactji

what is source of info
    CommentQuote
  • Sab kucch Net pe milta....to shayad Noida extension ka issue create hi nahin hota

Pls visit sector Commercial sectors of Noida expressway and see yourself.

Also you can time yourself from Lotus valley school to Pari chowk and see ow much time it takes....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by groundfact

Groundfactji

Not doubting your claim. just curious to know the company names showing interest on Nexway. Since Everything on Nxway is proposed and considering the poor record in implementaion by NA/UP govt, I fear Nway may not become another Gnoida.

Groundfactji

Not doubting your claim. just curious to know the company names showing interest on Nexway. Since Everything on Nxway is proposed and considering the poor record in implementaion by NA/UP govt, I fear Nway may not become another Gnoida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RealtyUP
    Originally Posted by groundfact

Groundfactji

even last RTM society on Noida expressway is fully occupied. your fear is more or less phobia.
    even last RTM society on Noida expressway is fully occupied. your fear is more or less phobia.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Originally Posted by RealtyUP

Cookieji,

I am not talking about existing Societies. I m talking about the new supply coming on Sector 137/143 which is supposed to cater to proposed offices on Neway...

Cookieji,

I am not talking about existing Societies. I m talking about the new supply coming on Sector 137/143 which is supposed to cater to proposed offices on Neway...
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the companies are shifing from 62 to Noida exp. for tax benefits (SEZ)

Being closest to delhi and already having an environment for MNCs, Noida exp will ot be like Gnoida

Problem with Gnoida....It failed to create a friendly environment for MNCs
    Govt and authorities have NO INTEREST at all

SEZs on Noida expressway are handled by Private builders with their own PR and marketing team

Dont worry.....Noida expressway is the ONLY Region in Entire Noida where MNCs will show interest....there is no alternative in Noida
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by cookie

Cookieji,

I know what you are talking about. waise toh, 7X aur Noida extension has much more supply.
    I know what you are talking about. waise toh, 7X aur Noida extension has much more supply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Originally Posted by RealtyUP

True...So its imp that new jobs are created in Noida...7X And extension has less dependency on Eway as they are near to existing job Hub in Noida

True...So its imp that new jobs are created in Noida...7X And extension has less dependency on Eway as they are near to existing job Hub in Noida
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by cookie

that sector is no more Job hub.. and diminishing... if you compare with noida expressway.
    whatever little is coming, that is on expressway. not any more in 6X, even they are coming on expressway.
    that sector is no more Job hub.. and diminishing... if you compare with noida expressway.
    whatever little is coming, that is on expressway. not any more in 6X, even they are coming on expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 93 was inhabited and people lived quite comfortbaly since 2006-07 when there was hardly any Office there

Sector 137, 168 are a Mere 3 km ahead of sector 93 that too on a 6 lane expressway

Meaning 3 min drive !!!!!!!

When Entire sector 93 came up extremely well without the need of having MNC next door.....Why people are thinking that sector 137, 168 are far away ??? and will crash if no MNC came up !!!!

These are NOT PLot sectors but societies.....

for them to be liveable.....you need a good builder ...who constructs well and MOST IMPORTANATLY.....Maintains it well
    CommentQuote