GN authority done very good job
    there are many 60 meter to 100 meter road
    very well planed green and clean
    kundly have not active authority
    nh1 is good but its from center

if u will visit to GN then u will get the difference between two city

some pix of roads in gn by authority

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
    Rajesh Bahi, Nice share, really informative. What are current prevailing plot rates around Pari Chowk area? Thanks in advance.

Zohaib bhai, Not everyone invested in Greater Noida is enduser, so for those who just invested there purely for investment purpose, it is worthwhile to take into consideration the comparison of rate increase or profit made in these 2 regions.
    Last edited June 6 2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

"And every township entrance main roads are of 45 -65 meter and the townships are bang there on nh1 so connectivity is much better"

that pix is not entrance main roads
      its authority sector divider roads
      yes other city only entrance main roads are of 45 -65 meter
      but i saying in GN all sector divider roads 100 to 60 meter

Comment

check this The Parker Suits - Kundli, Sonipat - PropertyWala.com

9 and 12 meters wide Internal Roads.

Comment

chek this
          Special Repair Of 10 Meter Wide Internal Roads - 56568075- Sonepat, Haryana, India - Haryana Urban Development Authority - Ref: 1113 - Free tenders for Roads from India

GN gov sector have min 12 meter road

Comment

Purple dear apko aur aapki baaton ko i would have given more weightage if you would have dared to reply honestly to my early question.

Apne ek example liya tha Mr A invested in flat in GN and B invested in plot in Kundli.I suggested you to recalculate supposing both bought a plot.

You never reverted back,it means you have no answers for genuine and fair questions.

Now coming back to your recent post , find my answers in blue:

1 INFRA : both greater noida and kundli gets 1 point each . Minimum roads 12 mt , very low dense , well planned greenery .

Have you yourself visited GN and seen the infra,if not visit once,then atleast you wont compare infra of GN to Kundli.

2: connectivty : even everybody will accept that connectivity of kundli is good with maximum part of delhi , and KMP , monorail are bonus points for kundli while for atleast 2020 dont expect any public transport for greater noida here kundli gets 1 point .

Presently condition of GN and Kundli is same, let monorail be built then you can jump, for present GN has a expressway which takes 25 mints for south ex market, 30 mints for CP and 35 mints for New delhi railway station with just three red light in this 40 km route.

3: schools , colleges , entertainment : both stand beside each other in this term so 1 point each for this .

Please visit GN once there are 100's of them, though i am not proud of them as almost all are private and leeches.

4: investment : clearly with mega project like KMP , rajeev gandhi education city , monorail , orbital rail , many IT CITIES ALONG KMP , and rates in nearby areas like pitampura being 25 times higher , KUNDLI WOULD Be among the most favoured investment destination . So kundli gets 1 point here over Gn.

Here you are a clear cut winner, at center congress in haryana congress, Rajiv gandhi is super GOD.Wait for some years,these things keep changing.Even left is thrown from west bengal.So how many of these proposed investement will sustain,time will tell.

5 affordability : again we all know at present rates in kundli are most affordable even affordable than bhiwadi like areas so here again kundli gains one point over Gn .

iN GN rates are approximately 30-35 thousand per sq mt,in kundli you know better,and i am 1000% sure if presently Kundli and GN are going at same rate, in long term GN will be clear cut winner by ahuge huge margin, take my words.I am talking for 20 years here.

6: IT jobs : clearly at present Gn gains 1 point over kundli..

7: industries : clearly in this term kundli wins so one point to kundli over gn here

Small manufacturing industries will never get a chance here,soKundli is a winner in this segment.

Please be honest,please be pragmatic.

Comment

Originally posted by purple
              and does Gn projects have water treatment plant , a sewage treatment plant specifically for township , rain water harvesting , all electricity wires underground , low FAR hence much more wider space and and open view and less density .. Does gn projects have these futuristic concepts in them ? NO ! And still you keep on saying gn is a well planned city .....
              No comments...
              By the way, Gr Noida has better facility management from Day one....
              Thanks

Comment

For those who have Zero clue about Greater Noida
                Kindly visit this website
                Investment Opportunities | Greater Noida: Welcome to the Future
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  For those who have Zero clue about Greater Noida
                  Kindly visit this website
                  Investment Opportunities | Greater Noida: Welcome to the Future
                  And some more info about GN:-
                  Greater Noida realty rates down by 30 per cent after scrapping of ...
                  indiatoday.intoday.in/story/greater-noida-jewar.../188535.htmlCached

Setback for Mayawati in Noida Land verdict - YouTube
                  www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgO-TM8CIKA

Top realty firms get green panel notices
                  Hindustan Times‎ - 19 hours ago

Greater Noida Fiasco- A conflict between Farmers, Government ...
                  www.tcl-india.net/gnconflictCached
                  You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Major Setback | The Noida Trouble
                  thenoidatrouble.com/tag/major-setback/Cached
                  You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Realty focus to shift from Noida to Lucknow - Rediff.com Business
                  www.rediff.com › Business

Greater Noida Metro CANCELLED - Indian Real Estate Forum - www ...
                  www.indianrealestateforum.com › ... › Hot CitiesNoida

Yet another setback to Mayawati government - The Hindu
                  www.thehindu.com › NewsStatesOther States

Comment

Well, instead of highlighting the positives and negatives of an area, we all are playing a blame game or trying to prove supremacy of area over the others. Fact remains that we all are unmoved by critic's perceptions/ theories/ facts and still hold the same sentiments as we did before, considering our rigid and inflexible nature.

Result of all this is we are confusing an investor even more who might have already been so confused (prior to reading this sh**) where to put his hard earned money.

Comment

I know Washinton what you mean. All of us know that with major projects like Airport getting scrapped or metro not coming to Greater Noida is a big setback for investors who have put their hard earned money in that region. This was the main reason that not only common man but hotels/ universities and big players invested their money in GN belt. I hope Greater Noida gets even better projects than those in coming future, so investors so-thought dreams are not shattered.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X