Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Last updated: June 23 2013
653 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Originally posted by ver_amit View Post
    Yes my friend, you are very right. GN is "mere jungle" with elephants, tigers and wolfs roaming and all people use tree roots to hang on and jump and reach Noida and Delhi in less than 20 minutes where as kundli has already direct jet connectivity and even some human transmitters are already installed which transmits people direct to your beautiful, non-smelly destinations and many times inside your all pollution free, non congested, and well designed flats too which are already reachable via well built 8 lane roads and congestion free expressways.
    Thanks for enlightening us.

Comment

Originally posted by washinton View Post
      I have never been to GN because it is about 60 KM from Delhi. However I heard it’s beautiful and well planned.
      I visited Kundli few months back when I went to India and I was amazed to see the distance within 20 minutes from Delhi. I am not an end user but I and my friends have so far invested in multiple properties in past 8 months in Kundli. We are upbeat for next five years:-
      1) Because its part of Haryana.
      2) Very close to Delhi.
      3) Some big initiatives/projects are in pipeline.
      4) Getting attraction of investors now.
      5) Huge price gap between Delhi (5,00,000 per sq yard) in Kundli 20 km away(25,000 per sq yard).
      6) Placed on NH1
      7) and many more

I wish prosperity for both Kundli and GN.
      Just a small mention:
      GN (pari chowk) to ashram chowk is ~33 kms, Cannaught Place is 39 kms, Mayur vihar is 30km and Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 56 kms so depends on if you start from north delhi (another corner) or center or south. With this kind of calculation kundli to mayur vihar is also 44 kms and IGI is 55 kms .

Comment

[COLOR=#5d5d5e][FONT=Verdana]I have never been to GN because it is about 60 KM from Delhi. However I heard it’s beautiful and well planned.
        I visited Kundli few months back when I went to India]
        Could you please tell us what you do when you are in india and when you are away.

Its not personal washinton,,,,,its strictly business

Comment

Just a small mention:
          GN (pari chowk) to ashram chowk is ~33 kms, Cannaught Place is 39 kms, Mayur vihar is 30km and Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 56 kms so depends on if you start from north delhi (another corner) or center or south. With this kind of calculation kundli to mayur vihar is also 44 kms and IGI is 55 kms .
          How dare u clarify any negative misconception about GN....
          GN is 60KM away from Delhi...MIND ITT
          Last edited January 25 2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I am a NRI and like all other NRI's I have base in India and I visit to meet my family/reletives in India. What do you mean by strictly business ??

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
              Because of the distance I have this inertia to go and meet some fox in GN. But I will make it a point that I visit GN next time.

Comment

I am a NRI and like all other NRI's I have base in India and I visit to meet my family/reletives in India. What do you mean by strictly business ??

actually i got to know from this forum that NRIs are very good with google map. you proved them wrong

Strictly business: its nothing,,,dialogue hai ek movie ka....i just wanted to convey that i was not making any personal remarks on u.

Comment

Just a small mention:
                  Yes Amit you nailed it. Ashram is about 25 km from North/West Delhi.

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
                    Jai Bhai, I would love to say that its 3000Kms away but what to do, my car meter showed something liked that. but yes, if you are taking flight to IGI from somewhere outside and mark the distance from there, yes it is different scenario.
                    BTW, by this logic, Kundli to Okhla,New Delhi is also around 60kms
                    Depends on what makes you happy!

Comment

Because of the distance I have this inertia to go and meet some fox in GN. But I will make it a point that I visit GN next time.
                      Brother

I would simply say " Half knowledge is more dangerous than No Knowledge".
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X