What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
Reply
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    If you are GN end-user then you should be serious about the future of Oil because of US and EU senctions on buying oil from Iran. For temporary India has agreed to pay by Gold because they cannot use US Dollar and EU currency.
    India to pay for Iran's oil in gold - Rediff.com Business

    If oil becomes problem commuting to GN will be difficult and GN will become isolated town.
    By the way I thanks to GN for their fake acquisitions because of this other areas like kundli are getting boost because of this.


    Lolzzz.... what about global warming, oil ending in next 40 years, atomic power plants, sunny leone, poonam pandey ... ROFL. BTW, you would anyhow need same or more liters of oil from Kundli to IGI (more because of frequent traffic jams on Haryana-Delhi border).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    I am not sure how old are you .. I had been hearing the doomsaying from my childhood that Oil Reserve will last another 20 years!! I did a project in my collage days(almost 20 years back!!) on "Alternate Fuel"!!!

    I hope the Private Jets of Kundli will drop few litres to jungli GN so that they can manage their bus service. never mind about high speed trains of Kundli will run on Hydrogen!!

    You should have taken up the role of Boman irani in 3 Idiots with level of knowledge you have.

    If they have the reserve for 20 years why the prices are sky rocketting why they have pay gold from their reserve? How many alternative vehicles have you used so far?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    If you are GN end-user then you should be serious about the future of Oil because of US and EU senctions on buying oil from Iran. For temporary India has agreed to pay by Gold because they cannot use US Dollar and EU currency.
    India to pay for Iran's oil in gold - Rediff.com Business

    If oil becomes problem commuting to GN will be difficult and GN will become isolated town.
    By the way I thanks to GN for their fake acquisitions because of this other areas like kundli are getting boost because of this.


    Ye lo....ek aur enlightenment....
    Kuldli in new middle east...one oil well in each plot....foolish residents of GN will not be allowed to use this oil.

    maine to ye bhi suna ki kundli me cars paani se chalti hai....
    maine to ye bhi suna hai ki kundli me roads inti chikni(chameli nahi) hai ki they are frictionless....ek baar dhakka maar do to gaadi rukigi nahi....newton ka law fail ho jata hai kundli me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    If you are GN end-user then you should be serious about the future of Oil because of US and EU senctions on buying oil from Iran. For temporary India has agreed to pay by Gold because they cannot use US Dollar and EU currency.
    India to pay for Iran's oil in gold - Rediff.com Business

    If oil becomes problem commuting to GN will be difficult and GN will become isolated town.
    By the way I thanks to GN for their fake acquisitions because of this other areas like kundli are getting boost because of this.

    heheheh

    I am just laughing at your posts......
    You guys trying too hard to make a point.
    Brother Kundli Haryana main hai, not in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • is thread ko padh kar meri to kundli...ooops kundilini jagrat ho gayi...bina Shri Shri ke camp attend kiye :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    You should have taken up the role of Boman irani in 3 Idiots with level of knowledge you have.

    If they have the reserve for 20 years why the prices are sky rocketting why they have pay gold from their reserve? How many alternative vehicles have you used so far?


    Just do yourself a favor,

    1. Open your favourite internet browser
    2. At the address bar, type Google
    3. Search for Commodity Trading
    4. Read few

    Thanks for enlightening us... and good night :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    I have never been to GN because it is about 60 KM from Delhi.


    Greater Noida is 60KM far from DELHI :D :D , is it Joke inside !!!! ;)

    India Gate is in the Middle of NCR/Delhi.... Follow below Google Map, GN is exactly 36 KM from India Gate Delhi

    Greater Noida to India Gate 36KM - Google Maps

    As for Kundli it is also near about same KM far from India Gate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Greater Noida is 60KM far from DELHI :D :D , is it Joke inside !!!! ;)

    India Gate is in the Middle of NCR/Delhi.... Follow below Google Map, GN is exactly 36 KM from India Gate Delhi

    Greater Noida to India Gate 36KM - Google Maps

    As for Kundli it is also near about same KM far from India Gate

    Dear by 60 km he is talking about
    the person living in north or west delhi .. From pitampura it is around 55 km plus the hesitation of traffic ..
    Thats my only point for west and north
    Delhi people sonepat belt is best ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    Dear by 60 km he is talking about
    the person living in north or west delhi .. From pitampura it is around 55 km plus the hesitation of traffic ..
    Thats my only point for west and north
    Delhi people sonepat belt is best ..


    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING MAN....

    If someone has to buy property for investment purpose ONLY then what difference does it make that in which part of this person lives!!!!

    And, why do you think investors live in delhi only!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING MAN....

    If someone has to buy property for investment purpose ONLY then what difference does it make that in which part of this person lives!!!!

    And, why do you think investors live in delhi only!!!

    . Sarkar.
    Distance ka hi toh sara khel ..
    Hum india m aisi country m rehte hai jahan
    cookie bhai jaise bande roaming ke 50 rs extra expense ke upar ek investment destination ko kum krke dekhte hain ..
    simply north delhi chandni chowk sadar bazaar punjabi bagh rohini karol bagh m reh rhe lalla logon ke pass hi itna paisa hai jo dam mein tezi la sake bus inki nazar padni chahiye kisi cheez pr .. Jaise pitampura ka haal dekhlo pichle 3 saalon m . . Aur ab sonepat dekhlo pichle ek saal m ..
    noida aur gnoida unke liye UP hai ..
    ulta pradesh jaisa ..
    And same thinking for ghaziabad ..
    28000 units ko bawana and narela m factory shift krne ke liye plot alloted hain .. Obviuos hai jab workplace change hoga in future aur us jagah jayengi units
    Toh residence bi wahin prefer krenge log ..
    Aur in lalaon ko flat m rehna kum pasand hai inhe toh bani baniyi kothi chahiye jo delhi m sabki pohanch se bahar hai .. Baki thodi se aage chalo rohini ke toh ek planned way mein developed kundli and soneoat ki nh1 belt ati jahan woh apne future ke sapno banana chahrhe hain ..
    yeh hai human psychology .. Behind kundli suddenly picking up growth in past 1 year ..
    CommentQuote
  • Inspite of all the planned and all the things greater noida has not appreciated ...its a good city to live in but not a great investment ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Yes my friend, you are very right. GN is "mere jungle" with elephants, tigers and wolfs roaming and all people use tree roots to hang on and jump and reach Noida and Delhi in less than 20 minutes where as kundli has already direct jet connectivity and even some human transmitters are already installed which transmits people direct to your beautiful, non-smelly destinations and many times inside your all pollution free, non congested, and well designed flats too which are already reachable via well built 8 lane roads and congestion free expressways.
    Thanks for enlightening us.


    ROFLCOPTER! Good one! :bab (59): :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    Dear by 60 km he is talking about
    the person living in north or west delhi .. From pitampura it is around 55 km plus the hesitation of traffic ..
    Thats my only point for west and north
    Delhi people sonepat belt is best ..

    I travel from Pitampura to GN and vice-versa atleast 5 times a month and distance is around 55 kms as said by you but it never takes more than 1 hour 20 mins to reach other side. Till ISBT, i can reach with in 50 mins and due to next 10 of red lights (turn to IP college, university, model town, azadpur, ashok vihar etc), it takes another half+ hour which is routine traffic to cross these areas (no matter from where you come). It proves that now a days if connectivity is good then distance doesn't matter.
    Connectivity to GN is superb from any delhi area and best part is that Noida is just 20 mins away from there. Ghaziabad main residential colonies like RajNagar, Kavi Nagar can be reached in 40 minutes using NE road from GN.

    Now dont say that sonipat, panipat, ambala, chandigarh, kullu manali etc can be reached faster from Kundli. I am just talking about reachability for NCR regions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    Inspite of all the planned and all the things greater noida has not appreciated ...its a good city to live in but not a great investment ....

    Dear friend, I am not sure what make you say so. Plot rates have increased more than 20% in last 6 months and more than 5-6 times since allotments in most of GN sectors. Sector alfa, beta, gama, delta, chi-phi, 36/37 etc have 30k+/sq mtr rate for bigger plots (200 to 1000 sqmtr) and 40/45+k/sqmtr for small size plots (60+ mtrs). Most of these sectors were allotted less than 5000/sqmtr.

    I see the main problem with people that they have no idea about GN but have some unknown urge to criticize it. Its same as people from many EU countries still think that India is still in ancient age, Indian use elephants to travel, wear tree leafs, mugali lives in delhi etc.

    Another fact which has nothing to do with money that GN has best of available infrastructure, large green area + huge green belts in every sector, 4+ lanes roads to reach all sectors, wide internal roads, all best schools (DPS, GD Goenka, sommerviile, Appejay, Ryan, Pragyan, etc) and tons of engineering/medical/management colleges, good hospitals and best of best low population density. These things cant be compared in terms of money. For some people quality of life has very less value (see the DDA flats which can costs 1+Cr but has nothing more than few walls) and for some it matters. GN is best for people who loves to live every day not only just to get up every morning and start browsing net to see how much their property has appreciated. To live quality life, more than money is needed.
    CommentQuote
  • Let's see whats on ground (not proposed) for GN

    In GN

    4 Universities, 20+ Collages, World class Eway to both Noida & Agra, India's first formula 1 track, companies like NIIT, ST Micro, Wipro, 5+ business parks (almost complete), 1 running and 4 under construction malls, 1 running & 3 under construction Five star hotels, Thousands of RTM flats, Thousands of govt plots.

    THESE ARE THE THINGS PRESENT RIGHT NOW IN GN............NOT PROPOSED

    I have no clue about KUNDLI but if anyone does have then please throw some light, at least it'll help us to better understand the kundli region let's talk on facts & figures rather than throwing the things in the AIR................
    CommentQuote