653 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Comment

Originally posted by purple
      i have always said it is beautifully planned but being a part of NCR connectivity with delhi is must , this is a big question that to be able to buy a home in GN a guy must have 1 lakh rupees monthly salary in hand after tax , can you tell me how much percentage of IT jobs offer such payscale.? The main concern is supply here is very very high
      here you are saying, u need to have deep pocket to have something in GN and in the next line you are saying supply is high in GN.. how is it possible.. that one place where there is a huge supply will cost you higher?? aab Kundli me free me to nahi mil raha hena aapko??? rgds, sanatan

Comment

Gn is atleast 15 km far away as compared to kundli from airport . And also gurgaon . From kundli one can drive just 13 km via nh1 just a 10-15 minutes drive till jahangirpuri metro station and from there one can reach directly till gurgaon without even changing a single metro . And as i said even your big brother famous sectors if noida like sector 18 and 16 and more or less at the same distance with kundli and there one can also reach by metro .
        After jahangirpuri -badli metro which would be ready by 2015 this 13 km ditance would be reduced to 8-9 km . And even public and private buses at present running onto this route .
        BTW how many times in a day we visit IGI AIRPORT, ATTA MARKET or any other landmark of NCR?? If a person is visiting IGI airport once in a week, does it matter whether he travels 20 km or 40 km for it??? For me, I stay in palam colony. domestic is 2 kms for me and GN is 65 for me. I have no issue travelling either of the places once/twice a month which I do. In Future if i move to GN, it would be same travelling life for me. So I should say, we should be more concerned abt the amenities available around our home instead of these landmark distances. thanks, sanatan.

Comment

see the superb villas in the link of a post below that is being offered by builder here in sonepat and see how superior the quality is
          U cannot even think of comparing these villas with Gn authority builtup houses : after looking at these fantastic villas see this :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...603#post116603
          Is it brochure pic(concept) or reality(on the ground). BTW cant we make our own villa with best quality buying a plot?? one more query is the called villa or row house??? i would rather like to have my own villa made with 4 side open :-) in the same price of these villas.

Comment

Haha bhai you are calling this a well planned sector with sell planned greenery it is looking like some village i didnot knew that the maintainence here is that much bad . Look at the entrance yourself the greenery is more looking like animal fooder. The whole area looks very unclean i hope you have posted the right picture and not the picture of any nearby village mistakenly
            you are talking like living in top floor of burj Dubai!!! if clean means concrete jungle with trimmed palm trees on both side of road then yes it is a dirty village pic which these GN guys refer as authority sector.

Comment

Bro, who told you 2-3 bhk in GN cost 50-60 lacs??? there are many RTMs available in much cheaper price the you quoted.. atleast 10 lacs cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by sanatan View Post
                Bro, who told you 2-3 bhk in GN cost 50-60 lacs??? there are many RTMs available in much cheaper price the you quoted.. atleast 10 lacs cheaper.
                Purple bhai, Sanatan bhai is right. Rates have fallen 20-30% lately in Greater Noida due to cancellation of Jewar airport and Metro. So, what was selling for 60 lacs, is now selling for 45 lacs.

Comment

Greater Noida realty rates down by 30 per cent after scrapping of Jewar airport project : North, News - India Today

Comment

350 sqm plot in GN sector in 75 lacs. make a house on 150 sqm and leave 150 sqm on 4 side with desired ratio. bulding duplex will cost 25 lacs. so in total you have a 180 sqyd villa on a 360 sqyd plot in 1 crore. keep remaining 1 crore in FD and enjoy

Comment

Some one from Greater Noida community recently quoted me minimum price of 30-35k/ sq yard. Have prices fallen to 20k lately as per 350 sq m plot in 75 lacs. I would say because of more sellers and less demand, prices have taken a big dip there. I would wait a bit further for further drop before even considering investing in this region.
                      Last edited June 16 2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X