Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Last updated: June 23 2013
653 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Originally posted by purple
    also take your parents to Gn to make them have a look anyways lets come back to the topic here .! As this thread is for plot . They we all know greaternoida is way behind than kundli . And yes if you are able to find anydeal in Gn at 40-50% less rates then that will be good !
    I know Purple has something against GN...hate seems to flow out from his words...Every time I come across his post, its strikingly detest GN

Development in GN is most certainly unsure, but no one can deny that its got immense potential and probably tht's the reason why its very early to label it as a 'Dead City'. There is lot of hope and interest for GN, you cant take that away.

The discussion is comparing GN Vs Kundli..a good topic...but don't you think you have stretched a bit far in declaring GN way behind than Kundli. Kundli wouldn't be an overnite success, it will also take good amount of time to develop, even for that matter within 5 years would be way too exaggeration.

Abhi tak Jaissa GN dikhta hai usse toh loggo ka dil khush ho jata hai...aur rahi parents ki baat, GN toh bilkul nahi le jana coz they at their age will instantly fall in love with the city. Then it would be very difficult for you to convince them on kundli.

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
      I am not sure how old are you .. I had been hearing the doomsaying from my childhood that Oil Reserve will last another 20 years!! I did a project in my collage days(almost 20 years back!!) on "Alternate Fuel"!!!

I hope the Private Jets of Kundli will drop few litres to jungli GN so that they can manage their bus service. never mind about high speed trains of Kundli will run on Hydrogen!!
      hahahhahaha....too good gharondabhai...u almost had me fall down frm the chair in laughter..hahaha...one sentence more you cud have achieved that!

Washington brother...jai ho!...fuel crisis ke dar se the judgement goes in favor of KUNDLI?! waaaah!

Comment

Greater Noida YEW

Comment

Simply awsome and world class.

Comment

Anybody have an idea about the price of a 60 metre build up house in Alpha/beta/Gamma in good location?

Comment

Amazing Rajesh! thnx for these eye candy images...

Hate it or love it, bt with so much of money pumping in for that infrastructure, can GN be deprived of becoming one of the greatest city in India? Never!!

The pics what we are all viewing are not the pics of a futile land...these are the early pics of an area which would be ideally a blueprint for all forthcoming land developments in modern India!

..and yes, will ofcourse take its own sweet time for GN develop because of the terrible political instability & influence in this region, but it will be a city to die for later in the coming years.

Comment

boss - kiski baat kar rahe ho?

Comment

why you guys are so much in love with YEW.
                  Whats special about it

I'm sure the by lanes in kundli would be much better this YEW of GN

Comment

Seeing is believing!

When Kundli looks like that we'll also love her! (and I hope it does!)

Buzz OFF investments and thoughts of only monetary gains...our cities need to be more like GN.

My dad bought a property in DLF Phase I GGN (where we live in) at 40 lacs, which now is standing at 2 cr plus, but living in GGN for last 18 yrs has only shown me deterioration. Initially, in those early years GGN was a city where nobody wanted to come. The city was like clean, looked good, no water crisis, no major power shortages, roads better (although other than your vehicle, there wasn't really any transportation). And now everyone seems to be pushing themselves on to GGN. Can't blame the Hooda & DLF Team. If they had known GGN would be this successful, they could have designed it properly like GN. Infact metro happened in GGN after so many years!

Now can't jst wait to get out of GGN and start living in a place like GN. I dont mind driving 1 hr to reach Delhi instead of spending 25-30 mins alone internally to get out of Gurgaon!

Sohna, Manesar - same story. Only hope are the developments in Gurgaon - Dwarka expressway

Comment

a good location house(60 meter) can get around 40 to 50 L

single floor house 40
                      2 floor house 45
                      3 floor house 50

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Anybody have an idea about the price of a 60 metre build up house in Alpha/beta/Gamma in good location?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X