Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Last updated: June 23 2013
653 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Originally posted by ver_amit View Post
    Jai Bhai, I would love to say that its 3000Kms away but what to do, my car meter showed something liked that. but yes, if you are taking flight to IGI from somewhere outside and mark the distance from there, yes it is different scenario.
    BTW, by this logic, Kundli to Okhla,New Delhi is also around 60kms
    Depends on what makes you happy!
    nehin bhai .. Maruti hain "kitna deti hain?" Bus ke yatriyon (I mean GN ke Junglion) ko Maruti 800 ka safar aisa hi lag ta hain .. 60km 30km jaisa lagta hain, Maruti hain, isi liye petrol ka paata nehin chalta hain.

You must rely on WIKIMAPIA
    Last edited January 25 2012, 08:18 PM. Reason: I mean rely, not reply

Comment

Originally posted by ver_amit View Post
      Jai Bhai, I would love to say that its 3000Kms away but what to do, my car meter showed something liked that. but yes, if you are taking flight to IGI from somewhere outside and mark the distance from there, yes it is different scenario.
      BTW, by this logic, Kundli to Okhla,New Delhi is also around 60kms
      Depends on what makes you happy!

Boss i don't care whatever you say coz you are sleeping with your eyes open and its proof is that you said something good about GN .

me too has this realization today itself...now i know that actually i was hallucinating when i was experiencing GN to be a good city.

Mera to enlightenment ho chuka hai....tumhara bhi jaldi hoga

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
        Boss i don't care whatever you say coz you are sleeping with your eyes open and its proof is that you said something good about GN .

me too has this realization today itself...now i know that actually i was hallucinating when i was experiencing GN to be a good city.

Mera to enlightenment ho chuka hai....tumhara bhi jaldi hoga
        Ek bar Volvo bus mein NP ka sehar kar lo, Skoda/BMW ki sabji ke thele dekh lo to GN/Kundli kya, Singapore bhi phika lagega ..

Comment

aaaha

This thread is turning hilarious........... enjoying it.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
            nehin bhai .. Maruti hain "kitna deti hain?" Bus ke yatriyon (I mean GN ke Junglion) ko Maruti 800 ka safar aisa hi lag ta hain .. 60km 30km jaisa lagta hain, Maruti hain, isi liye petrol ka paata nehin chalta hain.

You must rely on WIKIMAPIA
            If you are GN end-user then you should be serious about the future of Oil because of US and EU senctions on buying oil from Iran. For temporary India has agreed to pay by Gold because they cannot use US Dollar and EU currency.
            India to pay for Iran's oil in gold - Rediff.com Business

If oil becomes problem commuting to GN will be difficult and GN will become isolated town.
            By the way I thanks to GN for their fake acquisitions because of this other areas like kundli are getting boost because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by washinton View Post
              If you are GN end-user then you should be serious about the future of Oil because of US and EU senctions on buying oil from Iran. For temporary India has agreed to pay by Gold because they cannot use US Dollar and EU currency.

If oil becomes problem commuting to GN will be difficult and GN will become isolated town.
              By the way I thanks to GN for their fake acquisitions because of this other areas like kundli are getting boost because of this.
              I am not sure how old are you .. I had been hearing the doomsaying from my childhood that Oil Reserve will last another 20 years!! I did a project in my collage days(almost 20 years back!!) on "Alternate Fuel"!!!

I hope the Private Jets of Kundli will drop few litres to jungli GN so that they can manage their bus service. never mind about high speed trains of Kundli will run on Hydrogen!!

Comment

Lolzzz.... what about global warming, oil ending in next 40 years, atomic power plants, sunny leone, poonam pandey ... ROFL. BTW, you would anyhow need same or more liters of oil from Kundli to IGI (more because of frequent traffic jams on Haryana-Delhi border).

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
                  I am not sure how old are you .. I had been hearing the doomsaying from my childhood that Oil Reserve will last another 20 years!! I did a project in my collage days(almost 20 years back!!) on "Alternate Fuel"!!!

I hope the Private Jets of Kundli will drop few litres to jungli GN so that they can manage their bus service. never mind about high speed trains of Kundli will run on Hydrogen!!
                  You should have taken up the role of Boman irani in 3 Idiots with level of knowledge you have.

If they have the reserve for 20 years why the prices are sky rocketting why they have pay gold from their reserve? How many alternative vehicles have you used so far?

Comment

Ye lo....ek aur enlightenment....
                    Kuldli in new middle east...one oil well in each plot....foolish residents of GN will not be allowed to use this oil.

maine to ye bhi suna ki kundli me cars paani se chalti hai....
                    maine to ye bhi suna hai ki kundli me roads inti chikni(chameli nahi) hai ki they are frictionless....ek baar dhakka maar do to gaadi rukigi nahi....newton ka law fail ho jata hai kundli me

Comment

heheheh

I am just laughing at your posts......
                      You guys trying too hard to make a point.
                      Brother Kundli Haryana main hai, not in NCR.
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X