What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
Reply
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :


  • Seems some kind of psychological disorder due to too much money investment without anticipated returns in sonipat/kundli ;)
    BTW, advocating on IREF for some area and bashing other areas or saying others fake cannot raise even 1 rs/sqft anywhere;)
    Cheers:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Seems some kind of psychological disorder due to too much money investment without anticipated returns in sonipat/kundli ;)
    BTW, advocating on IREF for some area and bashing other areas or saying others fake cannot raise even 1 rs/sqft anywhere;)
    Cheers:D

    This is so strange despite the fact you live in Pitam pura you are unaware of the market of Kundli.
    Kundli had been the best rewarded area of 2011 where the gains were more then 100%. I don’t want to compare against GN bcoz you all know that…
    Even now no it’s difficult to find any genuine seller beside the fact they are sitting on multifold gain.
    ** Let Price and trend dictate the strength. **

    The sector road plot in kundli are not available for even for 75000 Rs per yard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    This is so strange despite the fact you live in Pitam pura you are unaware of the market of Kundli.
    Kundli had been the best rewarded area of 2011 where the gains were more then 100%. I don’t want to compare against GN bcoz you all know that…
    Even now no it’s difficult to find any genuine seller beside the fact they are sitting on multifold gain.
    ** Let Price and trend dictate the strength. **

    The sector road plot in kundli are not available for even for 75000 Rs per yard.


    ok so again by this logic, Ghaziabad is better than all as it was nominated as WORLD's 2nd most dynamic and growing city in 2011 and if the rate is measure then plot rates are more than 90,000+ Rs/yard in some areas. Would you now say that Gzb is better than kundli?

    Ghaziabad- world
    Ghaziabad emerges world's second fastest growing city - Economic Times

    And dear friend, i never intended to say Kundli is bad but the posts which I see here are not to tell good points of kundli but to bash GN. The worst part is that people who have no idea about GN and have never visited it are so keen and eager to comment about it. May i know the reason for it?
    I would love to read some useful comments rather then reading some fake stories and some personal prejudice about any area.
    CommentQuote
  • Today i visited kundli , from north of delhi it was very god and for those who think Gn is god my relative was living in GN working in IT company their, he had to move to IP extension because his wife could not travel alone beacuse of pathetic crowd their so nothing is that good as made out to be ....spacy but scary because of very low occupancy and big distances which are impossible on foot or rickshaw (if u can find one)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    Today i visited kundli , from north of delhi it was very god and for those who think Gn is god my relative was living in GN working in IT company their, he had to move to IP extension because his wife could not travel alone beacuse of pathetic crowd their so nothing is that good as made out to be ....spacy but scary because of very low occupancy and big distances which are impossible on foot or rickshaw (if u can find one)

    Good Joke !!
    Keep posting such jokes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    ok so again by this logic, Ghaziabad is better than all as it was nominated as WORLD's 2nd most dynamic and growing city in 2011 and if the rate is measure then plot rates are more than 90,000+ Rs/yard in some areas. Would you now say that Gzb is better than kundli?

    Ghaziabad- world
    Ghaziabad emerges world's second fastest growing city - Economic Times

    And dear friend, i never intended to say Kundli is bad but the posts which I see here are not to tell good points of kundli but to bash GN. The worst part is that people who have no idea about GN and have never visited it are so keen and eager to comment about it. May i know the reason for it?
    I would love to read some useful comments rather then reading some fake stories and some personal prejudice about any area.


    i completely agree. this guy sauravsbban always talks unrealistically good abt kundli area and the other guy cookie always talks unrealistically bad abt it. the true story lies somewhere inbetween
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    Today i visited kundli , from north of delhi it was very god and for those who think Gn is god my relative was living in GN working in IT company their, he had to move to IP extension because his wife could not travel alone beacuse of pathetic crowd their so nothing is that good as made out to be ....spacy but scary because of very low occupancy and big distances which are impossible on foot or rickshaw (if u can find one)


    greater noida is a known failure now.
    thr was a big hype abt 4-5 years back. its turned out to be a fizzle now.
    no appreciation in last 3-4 years, only a fake brokers based speculation after F1. its unsafe for women.. every other day they find a body of a person frm delhi or adjoining areas lying thr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    Today i visited kundli , from north of delhi it was very god and for those who think Gn is god my relative was living in GN working in IT company their, he had to move to IP extension because his wife could not travel alone beacuse of pathetic crowd their so nothing is that good as made out to be ....spacy but scary because of very low occupancy and big distances which are impossible on foot or rickshaw (if u can find one)

    lolzz why didnt you suggested them to live in Kundli instead of IP ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    i completely agree. this guy sauravsbban always talks unrealistically good abt kundli area and the other guy cookie always talks unrealistically bad abt it. the true story lies somewhere inbetween

    madam agar aap please apne real account m aayein toh zyada acha rhega ..
    Its ur third post on IREf and u are saYiNg things against the persons who are here from many months ..
    I respect cookie brother..
    This forum is for healthy discussion ..
    Aise fake id create krke baat krna not fine ..
    discussion ho rha hai time pass bi ho rha hai..
    and u can check in any of my post. Anything i have said is fact..
    No story i have told anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • all my dear iREF mates pls check and read all
    My post carefully
    I am saying from very begining that these aare my point of view from a business man angle .. Of north or west delhii..
    Because most of my relatives also have invested there for end use thats why saying that ..
    And all the projects i have mentioned about kundli are well known .. Say its RRTS OR INDIAN RAILWAY..
    and yeh ghazibad kahan se aagya beech mein baat gnoida ki chal rhi hai .. :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    ok so again by this logic, Ghaziabad is better than all as it was nominated as WORLD's 2nd most dynamic and growing city in 2011 and if the rate is measure then plot rates are more than 90,000+ Rs/yard in some areas. Would you now say that Gzb is better than kundli?

    Ghaziabad- world
    Ghaziabad emerges world's second fastest growing city - Economic Times

    And dear friend, i never intended to say Kundli is bad but the posts which I see here are not to tell good points of kundli but to bash GN. The worst part is that people who have no idea about GN and have never visited it are so keen and eager to comment about it. May i know the reason for it?
    I would love to read some useful comments rather then reading some fake stories and some personal prejudice about any area.

    If Ghaziabad is emerging fast so be it. We cannot deny the facts in a forum. I am not trying to become a devils advocate and sell kundli on the forum. I think we all are here to spread knowledge and info that we have so that every one on the forum can be benefited. Your point is taken and will expect the same from others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    i completely agree. this guy sauravsbban always talks unrealistically good abt kundli area and the other guy cookie always talks unrealistically bad abt it. the true story lies somewhere inbetween

    What bad did I say about Kundli? that too Unrealistically.
    I would like to know.
    I just expressed my views with facts.
    Kundli is in Haryana, not in NCR. Broadly even Bhiwadi is part of NCR too.
    there is no work on KMP for the last 1 year at least in Kundli side.
    Parsavnath, Omaxe, Eldeco these are closer to Murthal and there is no "Parindha".
    if you check 99 acres, still you get plots in cheaper rate in these 3 townships.
    I have so many things to share with facts
    CommentQuote
  • Gn or kundli , better chances ? It is like asking if lottery number 42567 will get first prize or lottery num 42568 ?

    Both have similar potential i think.

    Buy the number that seems lucky to you, result is known to God only...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    madam agar aap please apne real account m aayein toh zyada acha rhega ..
    Its ur third post on IREf and u are saYiNg things against the persons who are here from many months ..
    I respect cookie brother..
    This forum is for healthy discussion ..
    Aise fake id create krke baat krna not fine ..
    discussion ho rha hai time pass bi ho rha hai..
    and u can check in any of my post. Anything i have said is fact..
    No story i have told anyone.


    i hav been a silent reader and this is not a fake id. ok mr?
    what u say is right but u overstate things
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    What bad did I say about Kundli? that too Unrealistically.
    I would like to know.
    I just expressed my views with facts.
    Kundli is in Haryana, not in NCR. Broadly even Bhiwadi is part of NCR too.
    there is no work on KMP for the last 1 year at least in Kundli side.
    Parsavnath, Omaxe, Eldeco these are closer to Murthal and there is no "Parindha".
    if you check 99 acres, still you get plots in cheaper rate in these 3 townships.
    I have so many things to share with facts

    first of all
    Let me know what do u mean By cheapEr rates ?
    SecondLy who said
    Kundli is not in haryana ..
    As gurgaon or faridabad kundli is also in
    Haryana and also a part of NCR ..
    aLL the newspaper showing thiS..
    ncr Planning board saying but apke liye hai ... Aur
    Bhai sahab bhiwadi 80 km dur hai delhi se aur north delhi se 100km dur plus traffic and toll milte hain for free..
    Yeh toh banana ( bhiwadi)
    AUR KIWI (KUNDLI ) KE COMPARISION JAISI BAAT HO GYI ..
    CommentQuote