What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
Reply
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    What bad did I say about Kundli? that too Unrealistically.
    I would like to know.
    I just expressed my views with facts.
    Kundli is in Haryana, not in NCR. Broadly even Bhiwadi is part of NCR too.
    there is no work on KMP for the last 1 year at least in Kundli side.
    Parsavnath, Omaxe, Eldeco these are closer to Murthal and there is no "Parindha".
    if you check 99 acres, still you get plots in cheaper rate in these 3 townships.
    I have so many things to share with facts


    this is my last post in reply to u bec u dont think, u just speak based on ur imagination.
    dont even think about comparing eldeco with omaxe or parsvnath. hdfc had stopped giving loans to all properties in kundli/sonepat in 2009 except eldeco and parker.
    omaxe parsvnath r still available at 12-15k, sectors which r away frm nh1 . not eldeco. can u show me even 1 advertisement from in which u can get plots at cheap rates in eldeco ? if u hav one please let me know. i am a ready buyer.
    i know ur reply will not b specific and will b hitting behind bush.. show me even one advertisement of cheap eldeco plots available in resale or otherwise and i will reply to u.. otherwise keep typing andwasting ur time and getting artifical satisfaction out of ur artificial knowledge.
    and visit the place to see "parindey"
    there r families living in omaxe A sector and people building houses on plots in eldeco
    bye bye
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    this is my last post in reply to u bec u dont think, u just speak based on ur imagination.
    dont even think about comparing eldeco with omaxe or parsvnath. hdfc had stopped giving loans to all properties in kundli/sonepat in 2009 except eldeco and parker.
    omaxe parsvnath r still available at 12-15k, sectors which r away frm nh1 . not eldeco. can u show me even 1 advertisement from in which u can get plots at cheap rates in eldeco ? if u hav one please let me know. i am a ready buyer.
    i know ur reply will not b specific and will b hitting behind bush.. show me even one advertisement of cheap eldeco plots available in resale or otherwise and i will reply to u.. otherwise keep typing andwasting ur time and getting artifical satisfaction out of ur artificial knowledge.
    and visit the place to see "parindey"
    there r families living in omaxe A sector and people building houses on plots in eldeco
    bye bye

    Thanks for sparing me.
    as far as parker is concerned, It would take another 3 years to be completed.
    I am not a broker so i don't have exact details of rates and rates about specific projects. I randomly check and find the overall rates of particular area.

    By the way these location are in Murthal.
    http://www..com/bricks/propertySearch.html

    this link is not for you but for other fellow members to feel what exactly the prevalent rates are in kundli,Sonipat. and also compare the rates with Gr Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    first of all
    Let me know what do u mean By cheapEr rates ?
    SecondLy who said
    Kundli is not in haryana ..
    As gurgaon or faridabad kundli is also in
    Haryana and also a part of NCR ..
    aLL the newspaper showing thiS..
    ncr Planning board saying but apke liye hai ... Aur
    Bhai sahab bhiwadi 80 km dur hai delhi se aur north delhi se 100km dur plus traffic and toll milte hain for free..
    Yeh toh banana ( bhiwadi)
    AUR KIWI (KUNDLI ) KE COMPARISION JAISI BAAT HO GYI ..

    Bhai

    Bhiwadi,palwal,Blundshar,Dharuhera are also part of NCR as per NCR planning board.

    By the way, Fellow members better understand what I mean to say.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

    Bhiwadi,palwal,Blundshar,Dharuhera are also part of NCR as per NCR planning board.

    By the way, Fellow members better understand what I mean to say.

    bhiwaDi ki growth story gurgaon
    Ke sath compare krona mallik
    Ya fir palwal ke sath ..
    heeron ke beech m nakli pathar rkh
    Dene se woh heera ni ho jata ..
    sonepat ,kundli is 15,20km from main delhi where rates are 6lac persqyd ..
    Where as bhiwadi ..
    Bhai bhiwadi jane ke liye ek week pehle tour banate hain log north and west delhi ke
    Aajbhi ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Thanks for sparing me.
    as far as parker is concerned, It would take another 3 years to be completed.
    I am not a broker so i don't have exact details of rates and rates about specific projects. I randomly check and find the overall rates of particular area.

    By the way these location are in Murthal.
    http://www..com/bricks/propertySearch.html

    this link is not for you but for other fellow members to feel what exactly the prevalent rates are in kundli,Sonipat. and also compare the rates with Gr Noida.

    hahaha. Dear parker residency project has been completed..
    Complete possesion woulD bE ofFerEd this by this year ..
    Know the real fact before saying anything bad deaR .. =P:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Good Joke !!
    Keep posting such jokes.

    some u have an outstanding sense of humur good haii..anyhow to much tension in today time good to see someone having a sense of humor...keep going ha ha..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    hahaha. Dear parker residency project has been completed..
    Complete possesion woulD bE ofFerEd this by this year ..
    Know the real fact before saying anything bad deaR .. =P:bab (59):

    Bro

    Parker residency If I am not wrong, is located in front of omaxe city. and That project is half completed. Super structure is not even ready, Not to talk about outer plastering.

    Next Time I will take pics and post here.
    By the way, If the project has been completed, why not possession given yet? why delaying? You are saying this year, Plz share the possession date when in this year?

    I know what I say and share in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bro

    Parker residency If I am not wrong, is located in front of omaxe city. and That project is half completed. Super structure is not even ready, Not to talk about outer plastering.

    Next Time I will take pics and post here.
    By the way, If the project has been completed, why not possession given yet? why delaying? You are saying this year, Plz share the possession date when in this year?

    I know what I say and share in this forum.


    Cookiebhai, kahe ko adrak nasht kar rahe ho? Man lo ke Nehar Par, Manesar, blah blah duniya ke sab se livable CITIES. Man lo ke GN jungle hain aur GN wale sab TARJAN hain!!

    If that brings smile to few stressed people, I am ready to repeat the same everyday.

    Now Cheers!! :bab (48)::bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Cookiebhai, kahe ko adrak nasht kar rahe ho? Man lo ke Nehar Par, Manesar, blah blah duniya ke sab se livable CITIES. Man lo ke GN jungle hain aur GN wale sab TARJAN hain!!

    If that brings smile to few stressed people, I am ready to repeat the same everyday.

    Now Cheers!! :bab (48)::bab (48):


    Shai kaha bhai

    Chill and cheers:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Cookiebhai, kahe ko adrak nasht kar rahe ho? Man lo ke Nehar Par, Manesar, blah blah duniya ke sab se livable CITIES. Man lo ke GN jungle hain aur GN wale sab TARJAN hain!!

    If that brings smile to few stressed people, I am ready to repeat the same everyday.

    Now Cheers!! :bab (48)::bab (48):

    Hahahaha .... Very true G.Bhai. Have a great weekend!:bab (50):
    CommentQuote
  • both should have good weekends kundli and GN
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bro

    Parker residency If I am not wrong, is located in front of omaxe city. and That project is half completed. Super structure is not even ready, Not to talk about outer plastering.

    Next Time I will take pics and post here.
    By the way, If the project has been completed, why not possession given yet? why delaying? You are saying this year, Plz share the possession date when in this year?

    I know what I say and share in this forum.

    u dont even know the correct locations of the project in sonepat and still commenting about thEm .. =D.
    parker residency is just
    Between tdi and ansal on nh1 ..
    this shows how much u knOw aboUt the areA..
    JaGo graHak JaGo. .
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    u dont even know the correct locations of the project in sonepat and still commenting about thEm .. =D.
    parker residency is just
    Between tdi and ansal on nh1 ..
    this shows how much u knOw aboUt the areA..
    JaGo graHak JaGo. .
    :D

    Sorry for my folly.
    My Job is not what you do in Sonipat. I just cross through that area so I see the development on way to Kurukshetra.
    Why don't you share the "Project name and details" of the project I talked about. so that others could know better......
    CommentQuote
  • I know almost things about that region because..
    i dO visit the place frequenTly ..
    And after a reserch of one year i have invested there..
    Because many of my family members have already invested there ..
    All business persons..
    our units would be shifted in bawana or narela or kundli industrial area with in around 4,5 years..
    And so the travelling would be much easier if we have a property in sonepat..
    This is not just what many people
    Thought in our family but its a common thing
    Between most business class family in north or west delhi..
    a lil away from delhi' pollution ..
    But still very much close to delhi's lifestyle..
    And convienient for a business class person ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Metro to Greater Noida is already delayed ..... so far no Metro till 2031.

    Its a biggest setback

    yah true
    No metro
    No airport
    No eastern peripheral expressway
    No railway connectivity ..
    Property not freehold ..
    Illegally accquired land .
    distance 50km+. From delhi
    how will the region prosper ..
    ..
    Greater noida does not deserve to
    Be compared to even any NCR ..
    Connectivity security are the main issues
    And also occupancy rate is very very low ..
    Supply is very very big ..
    Demand has already taken a slump ..
    People shifting their investment to other regions ..

    Kundli sonepat is far better in all issues that gnoida ..
    And many other NCR ..
    As far as 5,6 horizon taken kundli would
    Prove one of the best investment destination
    In whole NCR
    CommentQuote