What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kindly take the following point into consideration before investing.

There are mainly 5 NCR Cities which enjoys Delhi Facilities
    Gurgaon
    Faridabad
    Ghaziabad
    Noida
    Greater Noida.

Sonipat is part of NCR master plan like Bhiwadi, Dharuhera, Blundsaha, Palwal etc. But Sonipat is not part of NCR Cities as if now like above 5 cities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Kindly take the following point into consideration before investing.

There are mainly 5 NCR Cities which enjoys Delhi Facilities
    Gurgaon
    Faridabad
    Ghaziabad
    Noida
    Greater Noida.

Sonipat is part of NCR master plan like Bhiwadi, Dharuhera, Blundsaha, Palwal etc. But Sonipat is not part of NCR Cities as if now like above 5 cities.

cookie....if i ask you to crack a boulder with your head. would you even attempt.

NO

then why are you attempting the same thing now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    cookie....if i ask you to crack a boulder with your head. would you even attempt.

NO

then why are you attempting the same thing now.

Jai Bhai

Few guys are just putting Half-cooked facts and even false facts.
    But your are right, better ignore their comments.
    CommentQuote
  • But your are right, better ignore their comments.

I ignore them now....but i've learnt a lesson. NEVER EVER TRUST WITHOUT SEEING aAND TESTING YOURSELF.

GN bashing has taught me one thing,.....people are ready to go any length to prove their wrongs a right, to cheat someone , to misguide someone.
    CommentQuote
  • All of you my friends gave so many things about GN and kundli. One year back my friends bought one plot on yamuna expressway 13250/sq yd.
    3 days back i bought one plot @22700/sq yd near to golf course. what i got from the area, this area will be the much better than any other area in upcoming 5 years. i saw the formulae 1 racing day. i shocked to see the cars over there. BMW was the lowest car i can see at that time.

you can see the land rate near TAj Mahal, you can see the rate near any cricket stadium in delhi. now around my plot i have

ICC cricket stadium
    World 4th night safari
    3 consecutive university
    600 acre it zone, even i amazed to see NIIT is operational over here
    Formulae 1 racing track
    One Awsome thing Howard university already signed jp for thier university.
    Airport

Where you can see so many landmarks and all are around 2-6km radius of my property.
    So this place will rock in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Gn is much better than any other place.

Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Metro to Greater Noida is already delayed ..... so far no Metro till 2031.

Its a biggest setback

All of you my friends gave so many things about GN and kundli. One year back my friends bought one plot on yamuna expressway 13250/sq yd.
    3 days back i bought one plot @22700/sq yd near to golf course. what i got from the area, this area will be the much better than any other area in upcoming 5 years. i saw the formulae 1 racing day. i shocked to see the cars over there. BMW was the lowest car i can see at that time.

you can see the land rate near TAj Mahal, you can see the rate near any cricket stadium in delhi. now around my plot i have

ICC cricket stadium
    World 4th night safari
    3 consecutive university
    Formulae 1 racing track
    Airport

Where you can see so many landmarks and all are around 2-6km radius of my property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    yah true
    No metro
    No airport
    No eastern peripheral expressway
    No railway connectivity ..
    Property not freehold ..
    Illegally accquired land .
    distance 50km+. From delhi
    how will the region prosper ..
    Greater noida does not deserve to
    Be compared to even any NCR ..
    Connectivity security are the main issues
    And also occupancy rate is very very low ..
    Supply is very very big ..
    Demand has already taken a slump ..
    People shifting their investment to other regions ..

Kundli sonepat is far better in all issues that gnoida ..
    And many other NCR ..
    As far as 5,6 horizon taken kundli would
    Prove one of the best investment destination
    In whole NCR

This is too much.... why you are so against to any NCR Area which Makes India a World Proud with Successful Organizing one of the BEST F1 Race & BEST Agra YEW.... however even Delhi Fails to register that Glory during CWG, and Made India World Shame....

Bhai nobody has any problem if Sonipat / Kundli Gives high return in future, har area ka time aata hai..... but for proving that why bashing GN with so intensity, how it will benefit Sonipat / Kundli Area..

Get Well SOON !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    This is too much.... why you are so against to any NCR Area which Makes India a World Proud with Successful Organizing one of the BEST F1 Race & BEST Agra YEW.... however even Delhi Fails to register that Glory during CWG, and Made India World Shame....

Bhai nobody has any problem if Sonipat / Kundli Gives high return in future, har area ka time aata hai..... but for proving that why bashing GN with so intensity, how it will benefit Sonipat / Kundli Area..

Get Well SOON !!!!

I agree with u it is a proud for the nation ..
    But for investment point of view .. I am saying and telling the fact
    We all know that airport or metro or EPE not coming there even atleast for 10 years ..
    this is a message for the ones only who are putting down sonepat kundli region without knowing the facts i am not bashing any of the regions ..
    CommentQuote
  • Broker Alert..

Originally Posted by rkcools
    All of you my friends gave so many things about GN and kundli. One year back my friends bought one plot on yamuna expressway 13250/sq yd.

ICC cricket stadium
    World 4th night safari
    3 consecutive university
    Formulae 1 racing track
    Airport

Broker Bhai, agar english theek na ho to hindi mein hi type kar lo :)

Ek to aap 22700 mein kudaa utha ke le aaye, uper se yahaan dheenge haank rahe ho...

F1 / Car Racing ki knowledge to aapne dikha hi di... Cricket Stadium mein 2-3 sixers bhi laga liye honge.. night safari mein bachchon ko ghomaya hoga.. and finally jewar international airport se fly bhi kiya hoga...

BTW ye Howard University kahii US ki famous Harvard Univ ki cousin to nahi na...

Dont take these comments personally, just my POV... Enjoy Maddi..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk

Ek to aap 22700 mein kudaa utha ke le aaye, uper se yahaan dheenge haank rahe ho...

F1 / Car Racing ki knowledge to aapne dikha hi di... Cricket Stadium mein 2-3 sixers bhi laga liye honge.. night safari mein bachchon ko ghomaya hoga.. and finally jewar international airport se fly bhi kiya hoga...

BTW ye Howard University kahii US ki famous Harvard Univ ki cousin to nahi na...

Bhaisaab, aap ne trailer mein hi picture band kar diya .. chal ne do .. kya pata age age aur kya kya hota!!
    CommentQuote
  • Had gone to yamuna expressway yesterday only, with the investor clinic people, they were quite insisting to invest in a soft launch project of ajnara opp f1 track, had also seen a plot by a private person who had made a gated colony consisting of about 50-60 plots opp the main expressway before F1 track, they were telling that there was one plot of 250yds available for resale for around 15000/sqyd, some high rise projects coming on sector chi V opp YEW @2500/sqft, the area has potential but may take some time to develop.
    CommentQuote

hehe.. hillarious and well said !
    CommentQuote

. Kuch logon ko suchai accept nhi hoti that
    There would be no airport
    No metro
    no railways ..
    and there by not much appreciation..
    and yeh log dusre logon ko bolte hain jo such bolein ..
    Agar meri kahi ek bi bt mun se banayi hui ho
    Toh m reply krna hi chhod dun ..
    But nhi everyone knows this that these are the facts ..
    Region like ghaziabad , manesar and sonepat are far much better as far as investment and use are concerned .. .:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    look at how look sonipat and GN
    sonipat look like a more unauthorized colony of delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    look at how look sonipat and GN
    sonipat look like a more unauthorized colony of delhi

aur zyada upar se dekhne se toh pitampura ka tv tower bi ek bhujhi hui canDle ki tarah lagega bhai ..
    know the ground realty ..
    and by sonipat we are talking about nh1 properties and sectors developed by private builders .. !!
    atleast sonepat m greater noida ki tarah gujjar crowd nhi ..
    yahin ki janta gawar nhi zyada padhi likhi hai in comparision ..
    i dont want to put down any region ..
    but so do u also not put sonepat kndli region down without actually knowing the facts ..!!
    see todays navbharat times that cost funding report for RRTS ( rapid rail transit system) has been prepared ..
    a step further on this project ..
    and once this project come ..
    zameen kya aprtment bi kisi bhav ni milenge yahan !!
    and also already connectivity is still not an issue from north or west delhi .. !!
    :bab (59):

as i mentiones greater noida is 60km far away from pitampura while as kundli
    is just 25 km away ..!!

so as u can see the difference ..!!
    KMP at maximum would become operational by 2013 ..
    so with a 4-5 years horizon its a very good bet ..

now will u also please share atleast 5 points why a north or west delhi
    resident should prefer greater noida and how it will give better returns than kundli ..??
    CommentQuote