Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Last updated: June 23 2013
653 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Originally posted by adit0083 View Post
    Today i visited kundli , from north of delhi it was very god and for those who think Gn is god my relative was living in GN working in IT company their, he had to move to IP extension because his wife could not travel alone beacuse of pathetic crowd their so nothing is that good as made out to be ....spacy but scary because of very low occupancy and big distances which are impossible on foot or rickshaw (if u can find one)
    Good Joke !!
    Keep posting such jokes.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ver_amit View Post
      ok so again by this logic, Ghaziabad is better than all as it was nominated as WORLD's 2nd most dynamic and growing city in 2011 and if the rate is measure then plot rates are more than 90,000+ Rs/yard in some areas. Would you now say that Gzb is better than kundli?

Ghaziabad- world
      Ghaziabad emerges world's second fastest growing city - Economic Times

And dear friend, i never intended to say Kundli is bad but the posts which I see here are not to tell good points of kundli but to bash GN. The worst part is that people who have no idea about GN and have never visited it are so keen and eager to comment about it. May i know the reason for it?
      I would love to read some useful comments rather then reading some fake stories and some personal prejudice about any area.
      i completely agree. this guy sauravsbban always talks unrealistically good abt kundli area and the other guy cookie always talks unrealistically bad abt it. the true story lies somewhere inbetween

Comment

Today i visited kundli , from north of delhi it was very god and for those who think Gn is god my relative was living in GN working in IT company their, he had to move to IP extension because his wife could not travel alone beacuse of pathetic crowd their so nothing is that good as made out to be ....spacy but scary because of very low occupancy and big distances which are impossible on foot or rickshaw (if u can find one)
        greater noida is a known failure now.
        thr was a big hype abt 4-5 years back. its turned out to be a fizzle now.
        no appreciation in last 3-4 years, only a fake brokers based speculation after F1. its unsafe for women.. every other day they find a body of a person frm delhi or adjoining areas lying thr

Comment

lolzz why didnt you suggested them to live in Kundli instead of IP

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
            i completely agree. this guy sauravsbban always talks unrealistically good abt kundli area and the other guy cookie always talks unrealistically bad abt it. the true story lies somewhere inbetween
            madam agar aap please apne real account m aayein toh zyada acha rhega ..
            Its ur third post on IREf and u are saYiNg things against the persons who are here from many months ..
            I respect cookie brother..
            This forum is for healthy discussion ..
            Aise fake id create krke baat krna not fine ..
            discussion ho rha hai time pass bi ho rha hai..
            and u can check in any of my post. Anything i have said is fact..
            No story i have told anyone.

Comment

all my dear iREF mates pls check and read all
              My post carefully
              I am saying from very begining that these aare my point of view from a business man angle .. Of north or west delhii..
              Because most of my relatives also have invested there for end use thats why saying that ..
              And all the projects i have mentioned about kundli are well known .. Say its RRTS OR INDIAN RAILWAY..
              and yeh ghazibad kahan se aagya beech mein baat gnoida ki chal rhi hai .. :P

Comment

Originally posted by ver_amit View Post
                ok so again by this logic, Ghaziabad is better than all as it was nominated as WORLD's 2nd most dynamic and growing city in 2011 and if the rate is measure then plot rates are more than 90,000+ Rs/yard in some areas. Would you now say that Gzb is better than kundli?

Ghaziabad- world
                Ghaziabad emerges world's second fastest growing city - Economic Times

And dear friend, i never intended to say Kundli is bad but the posts which I see here are not to tell good points of kundli but to bash GN. The worst part is that people who have no idea about GN and have never visited it are so keen and eager to comment about it. May i know the reason for it?
                I would love to read some useful comments rather then reading some fake stories and some personal prejudice about any area.
                If Ghaziabad is emerging fast so be it. We cannot deny the facts in a forum. I am not trying to become a devils advocate and sell kundli on the forum. I think we all are here to spread knowledge and info that we have so that every one on the forum can be benefited. Your point is taken and will expect the same from others.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                  What bad did I say about Kundli? that too Unrealistically.
                  I would like to know.
                  I just expressed my views with facts.
                  Kundli is in Haryana, not in NCR. Broadly even Bhiwadi is part of NCR too.
                  there is no work on KMP for the last 1 year at least in Kundli side.
                  Parsavnath, Omaxe, Eldeco these are closer to Murthal and there is no "Parindha".
                  if you check 99 acres, still you get plots in cheaper rate in these 3 townships.
                  I have so many things to share with facts
                  Thanks

Comment

Gn or kundli , better chances ? It is like asking if lottery number 42567 will get first prize or lottery num 42568 ?

Both have similar potential i think.

Buy the number that seems lucky to you, result is known to God only...
                    If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
                      madam agar aap please apne real account m aayein toh zyada acha rhega ..
                      Its ur third post on IREf and u are saYiNg things against the persons who are here from many months ..
                      I respect cookie brother..
                      This forum is for healthy discussion ..
                      Aise fake id create krke baat krna not fine ..
                      discussion ho rha hai time pass bi ho rha hai..
                      and u can check in any of my post. Anything i have said is fact..
                      No story i have told anyone.
                      i hav been a silent reader and this is not a fake id. ok mr?
                      what u say is right but u overstate things

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X