What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
Reply
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i am sure u have never come to GN
    i have visit to both place sonipat and GN
    why u calculate distance from pitampura
    why not CP , India gate its central delhi
    GN only 40 KM from CP and India gate
    25 KM from south delhi and kalindi kunj

    have u look YEW?
    KMP just like shit as compare to YEW

    have u look GBU?

    now GN have big IT campus like wipro 120 acre, NIIT 25 acre, STMicroelectronics 25 acre

    and noida greater noida Expressway is IT hab
    many MNC there like Accenture, sapiant ,patni,steria ,global logic,UHG,
    EXL Service, Abstract Consultancy, TSYS International, IBM, AON Hewitt, Fujitsu, Ebix, CSC, Fiserv, TCS, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Adobe and many more

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    i am sure u have never come to GN
    i have visit to both place sonipat and GN
    why u calculate distance from pitampura
    why not CP , India gate its central delhi
    GN only 40 KM from CP and India gate
    25 KM from south delhi and kalindi kunj

    have u look YEW?
    KMP just like shit as compare to YEW

    have u look GBU?

    now GN have big IT campus like wipro 120 acre, NIIT 25 acre, STMicroelectronics 25 acre

    and noida greater noida Expressway is IT hab
    many MNC there like Accenture, sapiant ,patni,steria ,global logic,UHG,
    EXL Service, Abstract Consultancy, TSYS International, IBM, AON Hewitt, Fujitsu, Ebix, CSC, Fiserv, TCS, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Adobe and many more



    Rajesh...why dont you try to straighten a dog's tail.....you might succeed in it, :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    i am sure u have never come to GN
    i have visit to both place sonipat and GN
    why u calculate distance from pitampura
    why not CP , India gate its central delhi
    GN only 40 KM from CP and India gate
    25 KM from south delhi and kalindi kunj

    have u look YEW?
    KMP just like shit as compare to YEW

    have u look GBU?

    now GN have big IT campus like wipro 120 acre, NIIT 25 acre, STMicroelectronics 25 acre

    and noida greater noida Expressway is IT hab
    many MNC there like Accenture, sapiant ,patni,steria ,global logic,UHG,
    EXL Service, Abstract Consultancy, TSYS International, IBM, AON Hewitt, Fujitsu, Ebix, CSC, Fiserv, TCS, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Adobe and many more


    greater noida 43 km from cp. While. Kundli is 30 km from cp. ..
    check out this link ..
    Even if u calculate from cp kundli is much clser than gnoida ..
    Here is the link check out ..

    Google Search
    CommentQuote
  • ;) sawan ke andhe ko har jagah hara hara dikhta hai ..

    And jaisi sangat waisi rangat
    kuch logon ko har koi dog nazar ata ..:bab (59):..

    Nothing personal .. Dont take anything serious anybody ..
    U can see in my every post that m hawa m batein nhi krta ..
    I always welcome a healthy debate where comments attacking anyone personally are not welcomed ..
    if anyone in for healthy debate i always welcome..
    U people say ur points without any strong references and facts like somepeople say sonipat is not a part of NCR while everyone knows now that this region is a part of ncr ..

    and the main issue is connectivity with delhi ..
    which can drive regions growth ..
    Like gurgaon has metro and airport .. Noida has appreciated only after metro coming there ..
    But greater noida no metro , no airport , no railway , no rapid rail .. Not situated on any natinal highway most the area ..
    Connectivity and security are the main issue and that is why there is a very low occupancy ..
    But yah. Noida is great region ..
    Noida ka jo investor jayega bus wahi. Majburi m greater noida jayega due to money issue..
    Agar paisa hoga toh noida m yah expressway pr nhi lelega ghar ..
    Thats my point ..
    Nothing personal ..
    CommentQuote
  • Saurav ji,

    Great to see you as self motivated person. In fact many of your comments are pretty correct on the facts on Kundli....fully acknowlegded. But as a feedback from someone who goes through the posts on Kundli/Gurgaon/Noida regularly (as i have investments in these region, in fact maximum in terms of no. in Kundli/Sonepat) I find your posts to be repetitive to the extent that they start to irritate. Cool down man.

    While any new info/view is always welcome as long as it is unbiased, your posts do give an impressions of very biased opinions as you yourself have mentioned that you have investments in the area. I do hope that whoever is investing in RE does a due diligence of the area before investing. We are normally biased for an area once we invest in a specific area and as a human nature we will try defending that simply because we cannot as humans accept defeat easily...fair enough....but do keep an objective view as others too have a reasonable experience & knowledge to share ...something which I personally found from many learned guys on the forum. Shayad isi liyey Ishwar ne humey do(2) kaan aur ek(1) muh dia hain.

    Apologies if I have hurt your feelings in any way as it's nothing personal.

    Happy posting
    CommentQuote
  • first answer my question
    have u visit to GN?

    i have take only 40 min to reach GN
    and to sonipat min 1 hour
    u can go ISBT to GN with out any red light and cut unlike to gt road have many cuts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    Saurav ji,

    Great to see you as self motivated person. In fact many of your comments are pretty correct on the facts on Kundli....fully acknowlegded. But as a feedback from someone who goes through the posts on Kundli/Gurgaon/Noida regularly (as i have investments in these region, in fact maximum in terms of no. in Kundli/Sonepat) I find your posts to be repetitive to the extent that they start to irritate. Cool down man.

    While any new info/view is always welcome as long as it is unbiased, your posts do give an impressions of very biased opinions as you yourself have mentioned that you have investments in the area. I do hope that whoever is investing in RE does a due diligence of the area before investing. We are normally biased for an area once we invest in a specific area and as a human nature we will try defending that simply because we cannot as humans accept defeat easily...fair enough....but do keep an objective view as others too have a reasonable experience & knowledge to share ...something which I personally found from many learned guys on the forum. Shayad isi liyey Ishwar ne humey do(2) kaan aur ek(1) muh dia hain.

    Apologies if I have hurt your feelings in any way as it's nothing personal.

    Happy posting

    mein kabhi dil pr koi baat nhi leta bhai its a forum to kill the time and get something informative in return ..
    as u said i only share facts ..
    u should also look at those guys who keep on saying sonipat is not a part of NCR ..
    kabhi haar na manna mere baniya khoon mein hai
    aur jab m such baat bol rha hun toh points ko rkhna
    should not irritate anyone /...
    i respect every opinion ..
    do research a lot ..
    and also whatever i say is based on human psychology ..
    u can see with in 4,5 months people have known about sonipat region through this forum which they didnot knew before ..
    so i am here to spread awareness among north and west delhi people ..
    not focused on any other person ..
    but yah resident of this area have started considering
    sonepat as the best invesment destination

    due to its proximity ..
    CommentQuote
  • the reason why i being little aggressive while talking about this region

    please read this this full story of mine and also 6,7 people which i know ..
    AS A north delhi resident 6 months ago
    i visited the place kundli and sonepat because our family
    wanted to invest in real estate for an end use after 4 years
    and hence we wanted a villa atleast 300sqyd within a good
    society and close to our work place..
    and with our given budget and need ..
    we were not having any option left in delhi
    as the price here has appreciated so much here ..
    and noida we could not go as we belong
    to business class and our total setup is in north
    delhi ..
    so we started looking property in sonepat ..
    and then one day i was searching
    for sonepat region propects on google
    i got IREF link from there ..
    i read the thread in which many of the senior
    members have replied without even knowing much about region ..
    the have mentioned so many "negative points" that as a newbie in this
    it once have influenced me not to invet or buy in sonepat ..
    then after that i did my own reaserch..
    i researched a lot and lot for 3,4 months visited
    that place a hundred times and looked ansal , tdi , eldeco , omaxe , tulip , jindal and finally we finalised
    JINDAL villa 300 sqyd this is the time we got what we wanted its near to our work place ..
    near to bawana ..
    near to our relatives living in north delhi ..
    and also a goos society it would be in future ..
    also the elevation is the most excellent one ..
    if i have gone with the senior member advice here i would not have been able to bought here ..
    and after my purchase rates have soared 8000 persqyd a 50% increase in price .. and with ready buyers at my broker ..

    just like me i dont want any other person to get confuse ..
    as this IREF is a very big platform as if u search for any property u would find it on 1,2 page on google ..
    so through this people should know about the positives of this region also..
    and after i becoming a member on this forum i started spreading awareness about this region ..
    to help investors make a sound decision
    CommentQuote
  • as per ur logic bahadurgarh is best option
    bahadurgarh is much close to delhi as compare to sonipat

    5 point to GN

    1. best infra in ncr
    min 40 foot road in sector
    min 45 meter road between sector's
    very very clean and without holes just unlike in sonipat

    2 very good school and collage


      Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ay's Modern School,Sommerville School,Pragyan School,RPS International School,Appejay International School,Delhi Public School,Ram-eesh International School (RIS),Aster Public School,Ryan International School, JP International School, Vishwa Bharti Public School, Greater Valley School, cambridge school


      Gautam Buddha University,Noida International University,Sharda University,Shiv Nadar University,Galgotia University


      some pix of Gautam Buddha University




      3 jobs
      noida greater noida expressway a IT HUB
      many MNC there like Accenture, sapiant ,patni,steria ,global logic,UHG,
      EXL Service, Abstract Consultancy, TSYS International, IBM, AON Hewitt, Fujitsu, Ebix, CSC, Fiserv, TCS, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Adobe and many more

      4 industry

      Videocon d2h , India Electronics Pvt Ltd. , Yamaha Motors , Honda Siel Cars India LG Electronics (India) Pvt Ltd. , Daewoo Motors , WIPRO , Moser Baer India Ltd. , Alstom BPCL R&D Centre , Asian Paints , Delphi automotive , New Holland Tractors , NTPC Dadri
      , Minda Corporation Limited, i3 Consulting, Future Uday Communications Pvt. , Kortek Electronics , Grazziano Transmissioni(Italian Firm) , STMicroelectronics Limited

      5 YEW
      Hotels
      Radisson(A Five Star Hotel),, Grand Venezia (A Five Star Hotel) , Style-O-Style (Guest House) Radisson BLU (A Five Star Hotel), near Honda- Siel Cars Ltd.

      finally a very green and clean city

      GN also have railway station
      name dadri railway station just 5 KM from pari chock and it will also High-speed rail link


      Originally Posted by sauravsbban
      mein kabhi dil pr koi baat nhi leta bhai its a forum to kill the time and get something informative in return ..
      as u said i only share facts ..
      u should also look at those guys who keep on saying sonipat is not a part of NCR ..
      kabhi haar na manna mere baniya khoon mein hai
      aur jab m such baat bol rha hun toh points ko rkhna
      should not irritate anyone /...
      i respect every opinion ..
      do research a lot ..
      and also whatever i say is based on human psychology ..
      u can see with in 4,5 months people have known about sonipat region through this forum which they didnot knew before ..
      so i am here to spread awareness among north and west delhi people ..
      not focused on any other person ..
      but yah resident of this area have started considering
      sonepat as the best invesment destination

      due to its proximity ..
    CommentQuote
  • rajesh_vsworx Ji

    Good news: You had had a good attempt with enough facts.
    bad news: it would still fall flat and your efforts won't bear fruit.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajesh,
    great little synoposis on G.Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    please read this this full story of mine and also 6,7 people which i know ..

    just like me i dont want any other person to get confuse ..
    as this IREF is a very big platform as if u search for any property u would find it on 1,2 page on google ..
    so through this people should know about the positives of this region also..
    and after i becoming a member on this forum i started spreading awareness about this region ..
    to help investors make a sound decision



    I think the world has heard of your logic on Kundli endless times even on the same thread...the fact remains that no one would invest just based on only yours or my views on a location but hopefully apply their brains before investing their hard earned money...if indeed they have earned it the hard way. You could make 50% in a short spell is great...wish everyone the same wherever they are invested. But just because you made 50% in a short time in Kundli doesn't mean that it may repeat all the time for everyone ...infact i know that folks have made 150% in less than 1.5 yrs in Sonepat sec 35 too. I too invested in Sec35 in 2006 but could realize the 3 times gain finally only recently when the Sonepat/Kundli rally started in late 2010 & is stalling as of now. It's just a question of the timing for entering & leaving a market.....& market ko kabhi koi time nahi kar sakta....sab taqdeer hai.

    Apni tootni bajane se kuch nahi hota. Bade log kah gaye they, ek jooth ko hazaar baar kahne se woh such nahi ban jata. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Its Zohaib text

    1.DISTANCE FROM PARI CHOWK
    : Pari chowk to Ashram Chowk is approx 31-32 Kms Red Light Free drive (6 Lane expressway and DND). This takes close to 25 Mins effortless drive at decent driving speed.


    2.CONNECTIVITY FROM PARI CHOWK: To Prime Areas of Delhi like Ashram , ITO, already exists with virtually signal free drives.
    Some bottle nexks exits..but NA is working to make them better..which shud take 10-12 months

    Yamuna Expressway will be inaugrated on 1st Jan 2012.Pari Chowk to Taj Mahal: 2 hrsWork on Greater Noida to Ghaziabad 6 lane expressway work is 85% complete...but because of Farmers issue..work is stopped. Pari chowk to NH24 then will take close to 20 Mins once this is complete


    3. PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AT PARI CHOWK: UP Roadways, Private taxi,buses are plying every 10 minutes from pari chowk to delhi areas.

    Metro plan for Greater Noida is Stalled at the moment..and only after elections 2012..some idea can be obtained about it

    Auto rickshaws, cycle rickshaws are Easily available at Pari chowk area
    Taxis on 24 Hrs ON CALL Taxis are abudant in Greater Noida.

    4. SECURITY: Like any other city in NCR. Greater Noida has its security issues spl plot areas. Standard of UP Police is definately lower than Delhi Police.

    5. MAINTENANCE, ROADS, UPKEEP OF PARI CHOWK AREA: One of the most beautiful areas of NCR. Top qualtiy roads, fountains and Greenery all around.Zero Pollution

    6. DENSITY: One of the Most open and least dense in terms of buildings around it, in the NCR Region. Even the Ready to move projects have the LOWEST DENSITIES in NCR....Example: ATS Paradiso..approx 40 flats per acres..Stellar icon..approx 30 flats per acre...NRI City-1..Approx 32 Flats per acre....Every road has a service road and Instead of Dividers between roads..there are 2 lane Parks.

    7. OTHER FACILTIES :

    High Schools: DPS, G.D Goenka, Cambridge, Ryan International, Somerville, Apeejay, Greater Valley (Under GEMS, Dubai), Samsara World School, Jaypee International school, Father agnel, Jesus and Mary, etc etc


    Colleges: There are nearly 70 colleges having all disciplines from Fashion, Hotel management, Medical, Engineering, MBA, Merchant navy, etc etc
    5 Universities...Sharda, Gautam Buddha, HCL (Shiv Nadar), Galgotia, Noida International


    Medical: Kailash Hospital, Yatharth Multi speciality, Sharda Medical, Navin Hospital, Astha Hospital, etc. .Rockland Hospital & Max hospitals have acquired land for their hospital to come up in 2-3 yrs
    500 Bed super speciality goverement hospital Manyavar Kanshiram hospital to open in 2012

    Ayurveda Treatment: Kailash Naturopathy Hospital is one of its kind in NCR Region,Also Patanjali by Ramdev is operating in gnoida

    Homeopathy: Baksons, one of Indias Best homeopathy is operating a Homeopathy Hospital

    Entertainment: Ansal Plaza mall is already operational with Multiplex and many outlets
    NRI City Mall at Pari chowk has opened up with a Big restaurant which will come up with Lounge, Disco, Pub. Also Bikanervala has acquired space in this mall
    Grand Venezia (with more than 100 brands), MSX Mall (with haldiraa and Big bazaar) opening in 2012 as well.
    OCP Will be having Indias Largest Wallmart in another 12-14 months
    Jaypee International Golf resort, Jaypee Integrated Sports Complex, Indias BEST privately developed Sports complex ,is next to Pari Chowk.
    YMCA with Tennis courts, swimming pools, Gym, etc is Open to Public. Greater Noida Stadium will be operational soon
    Go Karting in Ansal Mall
    F1 Race in October 2011..with Mercedes opening a Racing academy in same complex
    ICC Cricket stadium with 1 lakh capacity by Jaypee to come up in 3 years next to F1 Track

    Daily Needs: All the developed sectors have their own Shopping markets and have all daily needs there. Sectors Alpha 1, 2, Gamma 1,2 , Beta 1, beta 2 have well developed sector markets. MIG Market Tughalpur has Massive Vegetable market and many local shops

    Clubs and Restaurants: Jaypee Greens , Stellar Gymkhana ,YMCA, Tivoli Gardens, Heritage Club, Awadh Greens are Huge areas where one can organise weddings for upto 1000-2000 Guests. Many Good restuarnats like Yu Turn, Yellow Chilli, Moti Mahal, Dawat, Sparkles, Swagath, are already operational

    Hotels: Jaypee Spa Resort 5 star and Radisson 4 star are operational.
    Grand venzia will be having Hyatt . Another Huge 5 star hotel is coming up at Surajpur Entry point. Tata Ginger Hotel and Royal Orchid are coming up next to Sharda University in Vardhaman complex.
    Habitech Complex and Wegmans complex are also having 3 star hotels and serviced appartments coming up (Accor, France in Wegmans)
    All coming up within 2-3 years


    Car Service and Repair: Rohan motors for Maruti and Hyndai authorised service, Bike authorised service stations also there Bajaj , TVS , Honda, Hero have their showrooms. An Entire Car and Bike Repar Local Market is operational near Ansal plaza

    Religious Places: At least 5-6 Temples within 2-3 Kms from Pari Chowk. Idgah-Big Mosque area on Main Kasna Road Opposite Honda Car Company.Big Gurdwara in Knowledge Park area.Temples in each developed sector markets. Incl a Sai temple ner DPS


    Banks & ATM: Alpha commercial has Many private and Govt banks and their ATMs. Many Insurance Companies and Share Brokers ,etc also there
    More than a Dozen Banks and Insurance companies in Alpa belt


    8. OTHER IMPORTANT NEEDS: CNG Stations , LPG Filling Gas stations, 24 Hr. Petrol Pumps are there. Greater noida already has Piped Gas supply .Gas Agencies of Indane and Bharat Gas are operating full time in the area. Rail reservation centres, Post Offices, Couriers, Offices of and internet companies all available

    Ground water in available at less depths and is good quality


    9. OTHER MAIN COMING PROJECTS: Within next 6 months most important developments are on the anvil: F1 Championship in OCT 2011, Opening of Taj Expressway in Jan 2012..which will put Gnoida on world map..and attract a Huge Tourist movement in the region.

    10. DISADVANTAGES: Greater Noida Pari chowk is IDEAL for people who work in Greater Noida, NEPZ, Noida expressway, Yamuna Expressway. MAX TO MAX People working in Noida city area and Jasola, Mayur Vihar area of Delhi . If one has to commute to Delhi very regularly, use airports and railway stations very regularly then its not ideal for them. From International Airport to Pari chowk it takes approx 1 hr and it takes 45 minutes to New delhi railway station IF NO TRAFFIC WOES IN DELHI

    Many Plot sectors are vacant due to being in possession of investors.
    Flats have low occupancy as not many Offices opened up as expected, due to Lack of initiative from Gnoida authority..and also due to Recession.

    But from what i have seen on Ground...population is increasing at a very decent pace...I went to Gnoidarecently after 6 months and saw more rush on roads..more footfalls and brands in Malls and sector markets...so its definately getting better

    Electricity condition is similar to Noida, Gurgaon but much better than Ghaziabad. As per latest reports new plants are being set up which will improve the situation
    CommentQuote
  • :D :D Great Rajesh Ji...

    sauravsbban now it's your tern, post some good pics from the surrounding of Kundli/Sonepat to Prove your point that Kundli/Sonepat of HR is Better Area then Greater Noida UP.

    Competition should be balanced ;)
    CommentQuote