Sort by :
Filter by :
- things are still in worst.there is no indication to make it sort.
and situation is same.CommentQuote0Flag
- Not good news for all the guys invested there .
Hope, the situation gets resolved fast & the Court looks at the interests of 1000's of people invested there, with many who have put in their living savings in this region for a dream called "MY OWN HOUSE" .CommentQuote0Flag
- no clear picture more confusion .CommentQuote0Flag
- What SC what to indicate, and what is Nandigram Case.CommentQuote0Flag
- In my opinion Noida Extension Authority did blunder mistake to take this case in Supreme Court, it was much better them to do out of court settlement with farmers. How SC will give better judgement then HC for Authority when farmers have lots of valid & strong points.CommentQuote0Flag
- Now..next topic..If farmers may win the case… what would be happened…. I don’t think that farmers will negotiate with builder/authority for more compensation and leave this golden egg for just some lakhCommentQuote0Flag
- in the end, farmers will negotiate with builders and authority. all that reamins to be seen , how much extra money will be paid to them. becuase if farmers will not negotiate, authority will declare whole area non-residential and land will be worth nothing. farmers know that. all this cases are for getting as much money possible from authority. this land will not be worth anything if it is again converted to farmland.Originally Posted by fritolay_psNow..next topic..If farmers may win the case… what would be happened…. I don’t think that farmers will negotiate with builder/authority for more compensation and leave this golden egg for just some lakhCommentQuote0Flag
- just to add to my last post, the downside for buyers is, how much of this extra compensation, authority decides to pass on to builders(in effect flat buyers, as builders will charge this money from them only).CommentQuote0Flag
- If land is given back to farmers, they cannot use land for farming and neither use for residential as all land belong to agriculture land…If farmers starts selling land by illegal colony then authority will take revenge from farmers for illegal plotting…this location will soon become “ghost town” with half constructions and farmers may put cows on those half constructions houses…No one gets nothing but end user/builder got stuck in this deal.
So farmers may opt best for him…farmers may demand 70% value of land (from allotment rate) as compensation and 6% abadi land and 17% developed land by builder..CommentQuote0Flag
- Things seem to be getting more complicated now. Attitude of SC looks complete against NA and farmers see that as a plus point, which could also bring other farmers from near by area into this mess. It is not clear what farmers want as some of them certainly would have got better offers, but collectively not I guess.
Noone is ready to re-present buyers in this case as they are the biggest losers. They should also form a group, go to HC/SC and if gets approved then get their money back from the builders.CommentQuote0Flag
- I don't think nandigram and NE are comparable. Nandigram was in middle of nowhere and for a lot of people working on that land that was only source of income(IIRC, gha-rondabhai had a very good post on situation in nandigram, search for it). If you go through news stories about NE, you won't see farmers demanding land back for farming. almost all of them are demanding money(up-to 2-5 crores per acre), share in projects, plots etc. if this land is converted back to farmland, it will not be worth 2 crores per acre. at most, it will be 20-40 lacs per acre(even that will depend on fertility of land). farmers also know it. all these court cases are for getting more compensation and leverage in final negotiation for price with authority when final price will be decided.
these kind of cases are very common after land acquisition. almost all of them are settled after paying market rates to farmers. nandigram was big news, because it was not settled and a big exception.
But still there is a possibility that SC will cancel everything as you are saying and I will not advise anyone to invest in NE until all these court cases are settled. But from the looks of thing, I think following will happen.
authority will pay extra money to farmers.
these costs will be passed to buyers as EDC.
NE will not be a cheaper option anymore.Originally Posted by MogammoPersons only think which benefit him the most but ground reality may not be as he is thinking. If authority was interested to give more compensation then why they go to SC while all know it very well that if this case not solved with in 2 years then there will also be no new booking in NE in next 2 years which means almost all projects of NE will get stalled and 60% builder will become bankrupt.
Lots of area of NE also can not be used as residential and if SC do stick verdict against that land then what will be the benefit of talking with farmers then.
Also same case was in Singoor, and Tata was agree to give huge compensation along with jobs for each family member of farmers but still 90% farmers was not interested to sell his land and refuse everything from TATA and at this time all know TATA has lost his control in Singoor at all. How you can say that farmers will definitely satisfy with increased compensations and really want to sell his land, because if this is a general rule (as per you) then why in Singoor 100% opposite of this happen. TATA face huge loss of 5 Billion due to issue in Singoor, and finally farmers wins and get their land back.
We should not forget Authority must have to follow Government & SC, and not body knows what next UP government will decide on Mayawati acquired NE / YEW areas. In Tamilnadu , UP (Reliance Dadri Land) and several land acquired of thousand of hectare had already been reversed & return back in past just with in 1 month of government change. How we can sure that this will not happen in NE / YEW if SP comes in power, while 3 years back Mayawati return back 2000 Acre land to farmers which Mulaum Singh acquired for Reliance.CommentQuote0Flag
- सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने माया सरकार को चेताया, 'नहीं होने देंगे और नंदीग्राम'
ग्रेटर नोएडा में भूमि अधिग्रहण के तौर-तरीकों पर सख्त एतराज जताते हुए सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश की मायावती सरकार की कड़ी खिंचाई की है। सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने कहा है कि हम किसी भी राज्य में और नंदीग्राम नहीं होने दे सकते। इसे रोकने के लिए इन मामलों में हस्तक्षेप करेंगे।
जस्टिस सदाशिवम और जस्टिस ए.के. पटनायक की बेंच ने सवाल किया कि आखिर अर्जेंसी क्लॉज लगाने की क्या जरूरत पड़ गई इन मामलों में ? इस क्लॉज के जरिए किसानों को आपत्ति उठाने से रोक दिया गया... पर इसकी जरूरत क्यों पड़ी ? ये फ्लैट किसके लिए बनाए जा रहे हैं ? इन्हें कौन बना रहा है ? हम इन मामलों को बारीकी से देखेंगे। हम राज्यों में और नंदीग्राम नहीं होने देना चाहते।
अदालत ने कहा, नंदीग्राम (पश्चिम बंगाल) में भी ऐसे ही अर्जेंसी क्लॉज के जरिए किसानों को आपत्ति उठाने से रोक दिया गया था। इस वजह से वहां बड़े पैमाने पर विरोध प्रदर्शन और हिंसा हुई।
बेंच ने कहा, ' हम अपनी आंखें बंद नहीं कर सकते। आप (खेती लायक जमीन) एक पक्ष से लेते हो और दूसरे को दो देते हो। यह बंद होना चाहिए। अगर यह बंद नहीं होता है तो यह अदालत इसे बंद करने के लिए हस्तक्षेप करेगी। यह समाज के सिर्फ एक तबके का विकास है। '
सुप्रीम कोर्ट की ये सख्त टिप्पणियां ग्रेटर नोएडा इंडस्ट्रियल डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी और सुपरटेक, आम्रपाली जैसे बिल्डरों की पिटीशन पर सुनवाई के दौरान आईं। बिल्डरों ने इलाहाबाद हाईकोर्ट के उस आदेश को चुनौती देते हुए यह अपील की थी जिसके मुताबिक ग्रेटर नोएडा में जमीन अधिग्रहण नोटिसों को रद्द कर दिया गया था।
शीर्ष अदालत ने खास तौर पर महंगी बिल्डिंगें और फ्लैट्स बनाने के मकसद से किसानों की जमीन हासिल करने के लिए लैंड अक्वीजिशन ऐक्ट का अर्जेंसी क्लॉज लगाने पर कड़ी नाराजगी जाहिर की। हाई कोर्ट ने 31 मई को ग्रेटर नोएडा के गुलिस्तान गांव में औद्योगिक विकास के नाम पर हुआ 170 हेक्टेयर जमीन का अधिग्रहण रद्द कर दिया था।
- Buyers must form a group and become party in the case
Buyers must form a group and become party in the case otherwise no one
will represent their version in supreme court and they will lost their hardly
earned money. Also now no one should pay any money to builders, as now supreme court is commenting for complete noida extension not for some specific projects. Every builder is making us fool that their project is not effected with judgement but now we can see its case for existence of all the projects in noida extention.CommentQuote0Flag
- SC attitude is clear in above post...CommentQuote0Flag