Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

Collapse
X
Collapse

Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

Last updated: August 29 2012
564 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

    Originally posted by Sameerindia View Post
    Good post ondabhai, This post is a direct indication to all those members who spread rumors for just having fun and increasing their post quantity on forum. Infact, they are not adding any value in term of any quality information, it is always better to be silent rather than creating rumors and panic with their factless post.

    Also, they are diluting the reputation of forum by adding factless information, Forum admin should identify these people and ban them permanently.
    Kash sab log aap jaisa samajdar hota

    Comment


    • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

      Quite agree to the highlighted part . If people r posting only the negative news & r deliberately ignoring any positive developments & not posting them, their intent can be questionable .

      ......& yes, pictures, speak a million words .

      Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
      It is so nice to see people taking the initiative to visit the actual spot and report the ground realities. And as always, ground realities are strikingly different than arm chair publishing or virtual world.

      It will be good if someone can post actual picture of ground realities. Words can be questionable but a picture is definitely less questionable, in terms of authenticity.

      It is also frustrating to see people selectively posting horror stories (real, imaginary... God knows). I am not talking about suppressing news... I am talking to be FAIR. Post both positive and negative news, not selectively one kind of news to drive your point or just to have FUN.

      I guess, common sense people will be able to differentiate between rumour, political drama and ground reality.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

        Banks have stopped loaning after supreme court coments

        The Pioneer :: Home : >> Gr Noida developers face harsh realty from banks

        Comment


        • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

          Originally posted by abhinav101 View Post
          Hi Abhishek,

          This is the link to the HC judgement:
          Security Code Check for Accessing Judgment/Order

          Also, pls find the HC judgement in the attached zip file.

          Read the last 3 lines of point no. 21...as mentioned by stpdcomonman
          Thanks Abhinav.
          Last night at 10:30 there was a program by Karan Thapar in which few people including Amarapali's chairman, Lawyer of Tata Group , Urban development minister etx participated. It was good to know below 3 points:

          1- In Noida,GNOIDA none of the developer as per law can buy \acquire land directly by farmers. Has to be done by Authority.
          2- Any land acquired by Govt for public or private purpose can't be returned back to its original owners/farmers.
          3- Supreme court in most of the cases in the past have upheld such acqusitions by authorities using emergency clauses.

          Recent judgement by Supreme Court for Tata Motors is an example where Calcutta Vgovt even passed the bill to give land back to its owners.

          Comment


          • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

            Abhishek,

            I agree with your first point. I am also aware of it but since I have not gone through recent UP Land Acquisition policy, I do not have logical and legal facts to prove it. This is the reason I have not mentioned it on forum yet.

            I am not sure regarding second point.

            Regarding 3rd point, I would like to clarify that SC has not passed any judgement. SC has provided only interim relief to Tata Motors and has directed Calcutta High Court to verify legality of Singur Land Rehabilitation and Development Act.

            If Calcutta Hight court validates the Act, land can be given back to farmers.

            Originally posted by babhishek14 View Post
            Thanks Abhinav.
            Last night at 10:30 there was a program by Karan Thapar in which few people including Amarapali's chairman, Lawyer of Tata Group , Urban development minister etx participated. It was good to know below 3 points:

            1- In Noida,GNOIDA none of the developer as per law can buy \acquire land directly by farmers. Has to be done by Authority.
            2- Any land acquired by Govt for public or private purpose can't be returned back to its original owners/farmers.
            3- Supreme court in most of the cases in the past have upheld such acqusitions by authorities using emergency clauses.

            Recent judgement by Supreme Court for Tata Motors is an example where Calcutta Vgovt even passed the bill to give land back to its owners.

            Comment


            • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

              Here is the Land Acquisition Act, 1984:

              New Page 1

              Originally posted by stpdcomonman View Post
              Abhishek,

              I agree with your first point. I am also aware of it but since I have not gone through recent UP Land Acquisition policy, I do not have logical and legal facts to prove it. This is the reason I have not mentioned it on forum yet.

              I am not sure regarding second point.

              Regarding 3rd point, I would like to clarify that SC has not passed any judgement. SC has provided only interim relief to Tata Motors and has directed Calcutta High Court to verify legality of Singur Land Rehabilitation and Development Act.

              If Calcutta Hight court validates the Act, land can be given back to farmers.

              Comment


              • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

                Bisrakh stay order

                As per some people in the area, the Bisrakh stay order was for some additional land that was in the process of being acquired. The order was not for the already acquired land on which many projects are coming up. Bisrakh village land is quite vast...most projects would have stopped work by now, if the order was on the already acquired land.

                Also, the petions in the court are not necessarily against land acquistion...they also relate to the farmers not receiving the agreed compensation. It will sort out once the govt gives compensation...typical bureaucratic delays.

                God knows what really is the true picture!!!



                Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
                There was a stay order issued by Allahabad High Court on construction on some land in Bisrakh village because that land was acquired under urgency clause. It was discussed in the following thread:

                https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ts-now?t=18311

                and if Hindustan Times is to be believed then there are more than 100 petitions still pending in the court. So expect more confusion.

                http://www.livehindustan.com/news/de...catiopnvalue=3

                Comment


                • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

                  Originally posted by stpdcomonman View Post
                  Abhishek,

                  I agree with your first point. I am also aware of it but since I have not gone through recent UP Land Acquisition policy, I do not have logical and legal facts to prove it. This is the reason I have not mentioned it on forum yet.

                  I am not sure regarding second point.

                  Regarding 3rd point, I would like to clarify that SC has not passed any judgement. SC has provided only interim relief to Tata Motors and has directed Calcutta High Court to verify legality of Singur Land Rehabilitation and Development Act.

                  If Calcutta Hight court validates the Act, land can be given back to farmers.

                  Please refer to this thread
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=18323&page=9

                  This may be helpful once response is received on this. But this is for Noida region only. If anyone have raised any such RTI for Gnoida\NE also then please share

                  Comment


                  • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

                    Good quotes

                    It's heartening to see users showing right attitude on this thread now.

                    It's my request to all the users that judge the authencity of facts before believing them and jumping to conclusion and then panic.

                    Though I am not a practising lawyer but I am a qualified lawer and have bit knowledge of legal process.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

                      Originally posted by stpdcomonman View Post
                      It's heartening to see users showing right attitude on this thread now.

                      It's my request to all the users that judge the authencity of facts before believing them and jumping to conclusion and then panic.

                      Though I am not a practising lawyer but I am a qualified lawer and have bit knowledge of legal process.
                      So good to know that you are a lawyer and hence you will understand the nitty gritty better than the rubbish sensationalizing media folks.

                      Can you do a favour to all the people here with a summarisation of the recent issues in NE with probably 3 scenarios like the best, realistic and worst case. You can start a new thread like "NE Legal Issue : The ground reality"

                      You are reasonably good writer, definitely much much better than most of the people here. Your this effort will be highly appreciated by many of the clueless buyers here. The thread will be one stop answer to all the rumour mongers and fun loving people.

                      Hope to see some concrete thing on this matter. Thank you for reading this and atleast for considering this idea.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X