Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Yadav Ji, Aapne sahi kaha ,, .. !!

Congress is still not in the row of challenge.

They are just trying to find out the Lost image in UP.

but Rahul baba cant touch Mayawati Empire by just shaking few parts in Noida/GN

There is no big leader yet in any party who can challenge her.. thats why you have seen.. she doesnt respond to all allegations..

There is still 1 full yr left...

Aam Aadmi is already reeling under problems bcoz of govt policies..

So wait n watch...
    CommentQuote
  • I don't get this. it's the farmer's land, they are free to sell it to whoever they want at whatever price anyone is ready to pay them. how will you feel if govt asks you to sell your plot to them for 10% of market price.
    Originally Posted by abhinav101
    FYI...

The farmers are not doodh ke dhule...
    if the govt had not taken the land then they would have sold the land to pvt builders...and they wouldn't hve got awesome money for their land...

if the farmer really loves his land then he should continue farming...y does he wanna sell it...??

they sell their land to buy SUVs and roam around like gundas...

this is what a cab driver told me...who actually has a land in NE..."sir hume to bahut paisa already mil chuka hai...humne socha laao behti ganga mein hath dho le...shayad aur rs. mil jaayein"

Another thing, if SC asks the govt to return the land to the farmers...then they also have to pay the compensation back to the authority...do u think they have the money with them...no..

SC decision will create more problems for farmers...and some have actually started feeling the heat....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I don't get this. it's the farmer's land, they are free to sell it to whoever you want at whatever price anyone is ready to pay them. how will you feel if govt asks you to sell your plot to them for 10% of market price.

Its 100% right Alok..
    Noone's land should be taken forcefully...

Thats why many didnt take compensation and went to court..which is fine..

But wat about those.. who have taken compensation and looking to get more money...

Main thing is,. this is a fight between Authority and Farmers..
    So in the end.. Authority should handle this.. either by paying back more to farmers or to builders...

Aam Aadmi's intrest should be safeguarded..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav101
    FYI...

The farmers are not doodh ke dhule...
    if the govt had not taken the land then they would have sold the land to pvt builders...and they wouldn't hve got awesome money for their land...

if the farmer really loves his land then he should continue farming...y does he wanna sell it...??

they sell their land to buy SUVs and roam around like gundas...

this is what a cab driver told me...who actually has a land in NE..."sir hume to bahut paisa already mil chuka hai...humne socha laao behti ganga mein hath dho le...shayad aur rs. mil jaayein"

Another thing, if SC asks the govt to return the land to the farmers...then they also have to pay the compensation back to the authority...do u think they have the money with them...no..

SC decision will create more problems for farmers...and some have actually started feeling the heat....

Abhinav....u r missing the point.

Farmers may be good, bad or criminals (every section of society has its share) but the fact is that they are "owner" of land and it is for them to decide what to do with it. It is their business if the do farming or just leave it barren. It is just like u and me deciding whether to use our flat, rent it out or keep it locked? Would you like Govt. to take way your flat just because you have kept it locked?

Farmers are equally at liberty to spend their money as they like. Do they question us when we blow our earnings on partying, boozing and foreign jaunts?

When a farmers demands land acquisition to be canceled, it means that he is in a position to refund the compensation (fact is that most farmers have not accepted) if at all he has received.

Pls. appreciate that the fight on Government land acquisition is about principles and mighty powers that the Governments have been misutilising against the fundamental rights of citizens. It is farmers now. You and me could be the next.
    CommentQuote
  • SMJ2011

I truly and completely admire your thought processing/honesty...and respect the inherent sense of justice (which everyone has) within your mind and heart...but the people ruling us do not feel/think like you and I do. That's why this country is full of so many anomalies...which I hope you completely understand. When there is injustice everywhere around then you cannot simply and directly put the blame entirely on one party....both have got their hands dirty....its very logical..."taali eek haath se nahi bajti..."

The need of the hour is to pave way for something which is very close to the justified and acceptable way of handling things and matters...without causing pain/grief to either party...

I hope you agree to this..

Secondly, a lot is happening beneath this cover of SC justice and the farmer's rebellion...

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav101
    FYI...

The farmers are not doodh ke dhule..................the heat....

I absolutely agree with U. Farmers are poor says who ? Except maybe in Bihar, Andhra or some other poor states, the farmers of Haryana, UP, Punjab are super rich. I've got nothing against them, its their luck.

SC seems to be simply prejudicial in its views in the sense that it is not ready to listen to any logic or reasoning from the State Govt. Farmer, farmer and poor farmer is all it seems to concerned right now maybe at the behest of the Alla Kaman. This LA Act has been in existence since 1894 and if the State Govt has acquired land as per the provisions contained therein, then what is the harm.

The land in Noida and GN over the years must have been acquired under various provisions of LA Act 1894. The great transformation and development in N, GN and Gzb is all because of N, GN and GDA authorities and off course the private developers. If the SC had intervened then, N and GN would have remained agricultural or at the most full of unauthorised colonies just like Palam, Uttamnagar and many other areas like Delhi.

The LA Act of 1894 is under revision. If the SC is so concerned, it should ask the Centre to finalise the amendment of the LA Act without further delay.
    CommentQuote
  • SMJ2011,

you put it very nicely, the way I couldn't.

The thing is, we are following capitalism. I can produce a soap in my home, and am free to keep its price 10000. That no one will buy is another thing. Same for my house.

Many people get offended even if someone asks them whether they want to sell their house (where they are staying). This means that they are not ready to sell it even at market price. Now if market price is paid to them and forcefully house is taken, they will surely be offended. If it is not possible to get it back, they would ask for more compensation, as the deal was froced on them. What they would do with that money is not related to this matter and hence no one has right to check whether they are using or misusing the compensation amount.

Someone mentioned on this forum that Ghaziabad farmers directly sold land to builders, at around 2cr/acre. Will they agitate eve if builder makes 100 cr out of it? NO. If they do, they are guilty.

Read this:
    My father was a clerk in land acquisition deptt. He always told me how farmers used to get around 10k/acre for a market value of 1 lakh/acre. And that amount was not given to them. One day a letter would go to them, asking them to visit collector office. They have to reach the district place from viillage. On reaching, they will get answers like - aaj sahab chhutti par hai. kal aao. poor fellow goes back and comes again. When he finds the sahab (obviousely after waiting for 2 hours), he gets a letter that authorizes him to collect compensation from treasury. Yes, from treasury office. He goes to that office, and they say - it's 2:30 now, come tomorrow. if he insists, then is asked for bribe, else he comes back next day. Then they will say - we have not received a letter from the collector office. Go to collector office, pay some bribe and come back.

After such things, he gets a treasury cheque. This is another gem. For normal people like us, cheque is valid for 3/6 months. But the treasury check is valid for only 7 days! Poor fellow, after spending around Rs 1000 for his 10000 compensation and wasting 3 days, goes to open a bank account, to deposit his cheque. If that takes more than 7 days, the cheque is expired. Again go back to previous step.

This might look overkill and exageration, but my father has himself seen many farmers tortured like this. Some had a very small land, 1/10 acre. They used to stay their and cultivate some veg and earn bread. When all that is gone for rs 1 or 2 thousand, that too after following the procedure mentioned above, imagine whether he would stay alive.

The situation here is different because land cost here is 100 times more, so even 10% compensation looks quite big. But the apathy towards farmers is the same.
    CommentQuote
  • SC Answer

Do you think judges live in fools' paradise"? snapped a bench of Justices G S Singhvi and A K Ganguly when senior advocate P P Rao responded to a question that the residential complexes were being developed for the "needy".
    Answer: No sir. You live in real world. You know how a SC judge can become chief Judge of SC like KG Balakrishnan did. By doing "Talwa- chating" to Gandhi family he had become chief Judge of Supreme court. This is not allegation by me or by million of people of India but even by judiciary itself. Charity began at home. Why don't you supreme court judge clean your own house first before saying anything to other. A most corrupt & most Chaplus can become Chief judge. Just imagine that judge has made how much money & parked that money in Dubai bank account. These judge oppose tooth n nail impartial selection of judges, why? They have been given so much privilege which a ordinary employee cant even dream of. Why?
    CommentQuote
  • Totally oppose SC language

I hate SC language "Women are raped...." isn't it indiaction that these judge are on the footprint of KG Balakrishan. Arn't this indiaction that these judge are giving political milege to Rahul Gandhi (Although RG & BMW are same). SC should limit itself to matter. SC should read NHRC report on Bhatta parsaul cases.

I totally agree with SC judgement that LA 1894 should be change. I demand there are hundreds of colonal law in force in Independent India which all need to be change. Why only Land acquisition act. You rea Indian law (Direct pls Indirect). That will be the happiest moment in our life.
    Also dont forget law relaed to Judiciary itself & all Judges should be under income tax net, no exemption.
    But untill new law comes into force, you cant enforce new concept / law iretropectively into old cases.

I hope SC will keep itself to matter only. Also SC should not allow unauthorised JJ colony craeted by these villager.
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said :bab (48):& i have almost ditto thoughts on this .

Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Abhinav....u r missing the point.

Farmers may be good, bad or criminals (every section of society has its share) but the fact is that they are "owner" of land and it is for them to decide what to do with it. It is their business if the do farming or just leave it barren. It is just like u and me deciding whether to use our flat, rent it out or keep it locked? Would you like Govt. to take way your flat just because you have kept it locked?

Farmers are equally at liberty to spend their money as they like. Do they question us when we blow our earnings on partying, boozing and foreign jaunts?

When a farmers demands land acquisition to be canceled, it means that he is in a position to refund the compensation (fact is that most farmers have not accepted) if at all he has received.

Pls. appreciate that the fight on Government land acquisition is about principles and mighty powers that the Governments have been misutilising against the fundamental rights of citizens. It is farmers now. You and me could be the next.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bundolo
    I absolutely agree with U. Farmers are poor says who ? Except maybe in Bihar, Andhra or some other poor states, the farmers of Haryana, UP, Punjab are super rich. I've got nothing against them, its their luck.

SC seems to be simply prejudicial in its views in the sense that it is not ready to listen to any logic or reasoning from the State Govt. Farmer, farmer and poor farmer is all it seems to concerned right now maybe at the behest of the Alla Kaman. This LA Act has been in existence since 1894 and if the State Govt has acquired land as per the provisions contained therein, then what is the harm.

The land in Noida and GN over the years must have been acquired under various provisions of LA Act 1894. The great transformation and development in N, GN and Gzb is all because of N, GN and GDA authorities and off course the private developers. If the SC had intervened then, N and GN would have remained agricultural or at the most full of unauthorised colonies just like Palam, Uttamnagar and many other areas like Delhi.

The LA Act of 1894 is under revision. If the SC is so concerned, it should ask the Centre to finalise the amendment of the LA Act without further delay.

It is wrong to blame courts including SC.

It is Authority & UP Govt. who have bungled by applying emergency clause, which is grossly wrong in the present case.

Again the same Authority/ UP Govt. erred by changing land use and overnight disposal of land to builders.

Builders (Authority also) are guilty of selling flats to end users despite knowing pending litigation. Most have sold even before land registry/ land possession/ plan approval.

The job of courts is to interpret laws and ensure their enforcement and they are doing just that.

SC has allowed builders to put forth their say. If buyers/ end users want, I am sure SC will also allow that too. If that is done I have no doubt the SC will come heavily on the unfair marketing practices adopted by builders.

It is not the job of courts to enact/amend laws. It is up to Parliament. Had it been other wise, we would have laws relating to Lokpal, Uniform Civil code, codified parliamentary previlages long ago....
    CommentQuote
  • Soution

Final solution to the farmer who has not taken compensation to be compensated by builder at the rate recently offered by Mayawati Governemnt or between farmer & Builders.
    But problem is, it will craete very bad precedent in country. Final solution only with new land policy which i think what Mamta Banerjee is proposing. I know, that UPA governemnt will not bring that new law.

So a farmer will be pissed off, a investor (son of farmer) will also be pissed off.

Noida extension will be cooled off but not the country. In every where this issue r burning.
    See Maharastra- jaita pur power plant where a congi government is in plce. Ans many has bee brutalised. RG n SC will be silent on it. Guess why?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Totaram
    Final solution to the farmer who has not taken compensation to be compensated by builder at the rate recently offered by Mayawati Governemnt or between farmer & Builders.
    But problem is, it will craete very bad precedent in country. Final solution only with new land policy which i think what Mamta Banerjee is proposing. I know, that UPA governemnt will not bring that new law.

So a farmer will be pissed off, a investor (son of farmer) will also be pissed off.

Noida extension will be cooled off but not the country. In every where this issue r burning.
    See Maharastra- jaita pur power plant where a congi government is in plce. Ans many has bee brutalised. RG n SC will be silent on it. Guess why?

Very true !

An unwise/impractical and politically motivated decision by SC can create unrest in the entire nation....

This is not the time to create history.....

SC talks about injustice to common man ....boss ...the 50000 ppl who invested in NE ....are they not the common man???
    CommentQuote
  • Supreme court is biased against the aam aadmi...as he is of no relevance to the politicians...in any case 33 p.c tax will be deducted from him and he will be made to pay all taxes....made to take loans...etc etc

SC said.....Why were builders selling flats starting 10 lakhs with facilities like swimming pool, etc etc....

Tell these jokers who have become judges that a similar sized flat in delhi is being sold by DDA govt. At nearly 30 lakhs...and in resale at 50 lakhs.
    Noida extension was the affordable segment area in proper NCR...where a aam aadmi cud actually own a flat without sinking deep in loans, etc

But amazingly the SC doesnt want that...

To sum it.....if the land acquisition policy was not ok (other states use it too)...then why its still there..why SC didnt act upon it????

If villagers had filed cases in HC then how come authority issued land documents of a 'disputed property' to builder

And why builder knowing the fact that this land has cases filed against its acquisiting thereby making it 'Disputed' sold it to end users.

SC has no interest in asking these questions
    Nor its interested to instruct the authorities to issue a PUBLIC statement telling which all villages (sectors) are having cases filed against.

But as i said before....SC has no interest at all....they want to make a Politically motivated statement in which the aam aadmi will be featured nowhere.

Had a few sectors in Noida extension were given as co-operative plots as judges society, etc like on noida expressway, noida and greater noida.....nothing wud have happened to this area

Waah re....Judicial system of India...
    CommentQuote
  • किसानों को मिला बढ़ा हुआ मुआवजा

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में हाई कोर्ट के फैसले के बाद बिल्डर किसानों से खुद सौदा कर रहे हैं। मंगलवार को एक बिल्डर ने साकीपुर के करीब 80 किसानों को चेक दिया। किसान बिल्डर से बढ़ा हुआ मुआवजा देने की मांग कर रहे थे। किसानों को 2 लाख 68 हजार प्रति बीघे की दर से मुआवजे का चेक दिया गया। इसके एवज में किसानों से यह लिखित रूप में लिया गया कि वह भविष्य में जमीन पर अपना दावा नहीं करेंगे।

साकीपुर के किसानों ने बढ़ा हुआ मुआवजा देने की मांग को लेकर करीब एक हफ्ते पहले सूरजपुर साइट सी के निकट स्थित एक बिल्डर का काम रोक दिया था। उनका कहना था कि ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने जब जमीन अधिग्रहित की थी, तो उन्हें सिर्फ तीन लाख 11 हजार रुपये का मुआवजा दिया गया था। किसानों का कहना है 11 हजार रुपये प्रति बीघे की दर से अब भी अथॉरिटी ने किसानों के रुपये रख रखे हैं। प्रोजेक्ट का हाल कहीं नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जैसा न हो जाए, इस खौफ से बिल्डर ने अथॉरिटी के बजाय स्वयं ही किसानों से संपर्क साधा। किसानों से बातचीत के बाद दो लाख 68 हजार प्रति बीघा की दर से मुआवजा तय हुआ। कंपनी अधिकारियों ने प्रोजेक्ट पर ही कैंप लगाकर करीब 80 किसानों को चेक दिए। इसके एवज में किसानों से ऐफिडेविट लिया गया कि वह भविष्य में कभी भी इस जमीन पर अपना दावा नहीं करेंगे।

-Navbharat times
    CommentQuote