Last updated: August 29 2012
564 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

Why only negative sentiments

Hi All,

I have been following Iref since few weeks. Sorry to say most of the people who write in this form writes about negativity , Compulsions, Complains, sensational news etc without being factually correct.

Some of us are End users & some of us are investors.
    For both the categories, please understand the investment will not work out unless we maintain a positive sentiment about their properties. Just like stock market , real estate also works on the same line... sentiments.. i request you all to keep a positive sentiments towards your investments & present only facts without being carried away by the negative sentiments...

our whole objective of this exercise is to be aware of the real estate market.... the lets get real folks...

Comment

Dear ondabhai,

I really feel honored and humbled at your appreciation and request to start a new thread explaning legal issues that NE is currently facing so that innocent NE buyers could get a fair idea of what is the ground reality.

I humbly accept the request but at the same time want to inform that I am not a practising but a qualified lawyer only and do not have in-depth knowledge of legal complications. However, I feel I am in a position to understand the legal issues better than a layman.

Therefore, I would do my best to present the most correct situation and without any bias towards anybody. But at the same time, I seek pardon in advance in the event I make some incorrect legal fact inadvertently.

I am going to work on the new thread just now. Thanks for your advice.

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
      So good to know that you are a lawyer and hence you will understand the nitty gritty better than the rubbish sensationalizing media folks.

Can you do a favour to all the people here with a summarisation of the recent issues in NE with probably 3 scenarios like the best, realistic and worst case. You can start a new thread like "NE Legal Issue : The ground reality"

You are reasonably good writer, definitely much much better than most of the people here. Your this effort will be highly appreciated by many of the clueless buyers here. The thread will be one stop answer to all the rumour mongers and fun loving people.

Hope to see some concrete thing on this matter. Thank you for reading this and atleast for considering this idea.

Comment

So good to know that you are a lawyer and hence you will understand the nitty gritty better than the rubbish sensationalizing media folks.

Can you do a favour to all the people here with a summarisation of the recent issues in NE with probably 3 scenarios like the best, realistic and worst case. You can start a new thread like "NE Legal Issue : The ground reality"

You are reasonably good writer, definitely much much better than most of the people here. Your this effort will be highly appreciated by many of the clueless buyers here. The thread will be one stop answer to all the rumour mongers and fun loving people.

Hope to see some concrete thing on this matter. Thank you for reading this and atleast for considering this idea.
        This seems a bit funny ....

I thought a forum which is filled with gurus n pundits who r just spitting words of wisdom must be definitely having a lawyer....who can actually present some facts...

But, ur post bolsters the fact that this forum really lacks facts...
        PS: Nothing personal...jas my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav101 View Post

I thought a forum which is filled with gurus n pundits who r just spitting words of wisdom must be definitely having a lawyer....who can actually present some facts...

One doesn't need to be a lawyer to post facts. This forum is full of facts, logic, rant, fights, humor - everything. It is up to the ability and intention of the reader what he/she gets.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
            One doesn't need to be a lawyer to post facts. This forum is full of facts, logic, rant, fights, humor - everything. It is up to the ability and intention of the reader what he/she gets.
            Absolutely Sir !

But, you also did not get wat I was trying to say

A lawyer can post the associated legalities about the issues...about which we can only make assumptions...I hope u understand wat I m trying to say...

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav101 View Post

The day you think yourself as an expert is the end of learning.

Comment

Originally posted by stpdcomonman View Post
                Dear ondabhai,

I really feel honored and humbled at your appreciation and request to start a new thread explaning legal issues that NE is currently facing so that innocent NE buyers could get a fair idea of what is the ground reality.

I humbly accept the request but at the same time want to inform that I am not a practising but a qualified lawyer only and do not have in-depth knowledge of legal complications. However, I feel I am in a position to understand the legal issues better than a layman.

Therefore, I would do my best to present the most correct situation and without any bias towards anybody. But at the same time, I seek pardon in advance in the event I make some incorrect legal fact inadvertently.

I am going to work on the new thread just now. Thanks for your advice.
                You are definitely in a better position than us. I know, it's a tough task, no need to hurry, take your time and do a good job, do a quality job.

And thanks dear for accepting this, highly appreciate that.

Comment

While investing in any area there is no harm to know all the positive points/news along with negative points/news, if we become happy with any new development in any area then there is no harm to know about some problem in that area at that time. Before investing we must know each & every aspects. There is nothing wrong in reading all type of -ive or +ive news for a area, rest several buyers are smart enough to make good summery after that.

As for NE, I must say that for Noida private job persons its location is very good at this price and this area have one of the best potential in NCR. and once all disputes settled then it will give one of the best appreciation. I believe that AT THE END ALL WILL BECOME WELL.

Comment

The day you think yourself as an expert is the end of learning.

Comment

किसानों ने शुरू किया जनजागरण अभियान

ग्रामीण पंचायत मोर्चा के तत्वावधान में बृहस्पतिवार को गांव सादुल्लापुर में मोर्चा कार्यकर्ताओं ने जनजागरण अभियान शुरू किया। इस दौरान कार्यकर्ताओं ने सुबह दस बजे से गांव सैनी, रोजा याकूबपुर, हैवतपुर, रिछपाल गढ़ी, चिपियाना बुजुर्ग व सोरखा में दिन भर जगह-जगह पंचायत की।
                      मोर्चा के संयोजक रणवीर प्रधान ने कहा कि किसानों को अपने अधिकारों के लिए सजग रहना होगा, क्योंकि नोएडा व ग्रेटर नोएडा प्राधिकरण की नीयत ठीक नहीं है। भूमि अधिग्रहण कानून की आड़ में अर्जेसी दिखाकर धारा 4(17) व 6 (17) लगाकर किसानों की कीमती जमीन को छीनकर बिल्डरों को दिया जा रहा है। उन्होंने किसानों से अनुरोध किया कि वे प्राधिकरण के खिलाफ हाईकोर्ट में याचिका दायर करें, जिससे किसानों को न्याय मिल सके। ग्रेटर नोएडा व नोएडा के बालक व बालिका इंटर कालेजों में पचास फीसदी कोटा क्षेत्र के किसानों के बच्चों के लिए सुरक्षित किया जाए।

-Navbharat times

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X