Last updated: August 29 2012
564 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

Gaur city 2 project

Dear All
    Can anyone update me about Gaur city 2 project. As of today Bank & financial institution has stopped payment. I have doubt about project. If everything is fine then why bank are not releasing the paymnt. I have joined this forum just now & hope to get valuable insight abt NE.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Totaram View Post
      Dear All
      Can anyone update me about Gaur city 2 project. As of today Bank & financial institution has stopped payment. I have doubt about project. If everything is fine then why bank are not releasing the paymnt. I have joined this forum just now & hope to get valuable insight abt NE.

Thanks in advance
      In this country the sufferer is always the common man. Every political party is shedding crocodile tears for the farmers but none of them have come forward to fight for the common man who has invested his life time savings into realizing his dream of buying a house. The Courts also appear to be favouring the farmers cause. The common investor continues to suffer and he has no godfather to address his problems. Ideally, in my humble opinion, a via media should be worked out so that none of the parties involved suffer too much. This is what the Court should aim to do. The media blaming GNIDA alone when similar land acquisition practices are widespread in the country is not a solution.

Comment

नोएडा एक्स.-अब फैसले पर टिकी हैं सबकी नजरें

ग्रेटर नोएडा।। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया के शाहबेरी में निवेशक, बिल्डर्स और ग्रेनो अथॉरिटी के अरबों रुपये फंसे हैं। इन सभी लोगों को 5 जुलाई को सुप्रीम कोर्ट में होने वाली सुनवाई का इंतजार है। वहीं अथॉरिटी दफ्तर के विभिन्न विभागों में ज्यादातर समय शाहबेरी मामले को लेकर ही चर्चा होती रहती है। अथॉरिटी अफसर शाहबेरी गांव के किसानों पर भी डोरे डाल रहे हैं, जिससे किसानो से सीधे जमीन खरीदी जा सके। अगर किसानों से सीधे जमीन खरीद ली जाती है तो और जहां किसानों को भारी फायदा होगा साथ ही बिल्डर, निवेशक और अथॉरिटी के अरबों रुपये डूबने से बच जाएंगे। सुप्रीम कोर्ट के फैसले पर किसानों के अलावा कई राजनैतिक पार्टियां भी नजरें गड़ाए हुए हैं।

शाहबेरी मामले से यूपी की बीएसपी सरकार को घेरा जा सके। शाहबेरी में जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर किसान, बिल्डर और अथॉरिटी के बीच लड़ी जा रही लड़ाई में सबसे ज्यादा निवेशकों को नुकसान उठाना पड़ रहा है। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया में करीब 40 हजार निवेशक हैं जो फंसे हुए हैं। निवेशकों के लाखों रुपये किस्त के रूप में उनके बैंक अकाउंट से कट जाते हैं। निवेशकों की तरह ही बिल्डरों के भी करोड़ों रुपये फंसे हुए हैं। बिल्डरों ने अथॉरिटी से प्लॉट खरीद और रजिस्ट्री करवाई है। इसके अलावा बिल्डरों ने प्रोजेक्ट में कंस्ट्रक्शन भी करवा दिया है। कई-कई मंजिल बिल्डिंग बन चुकी हैं। कंस्ट्रक्शन में बिल्डर करोड़ों खर्च कर चुके हैं। इसी तरह अथॉरिटी के भी करोड़ों रुपये फंसे हुए हैं। अथॉरिटी किसानों को करोड़ों रुपये का मुआवजा बांट चुकी है। इसके अलावा सड़क, सीवर, बिजली, पानी आदि पर करोड़ों खर्च कर चुकी है।

-Navbharat times

Comment

Authority scrambles to resolve farmer disputes

Following the tough stand taken by the Supreme Court against 'forced' land acquisition in Greater Noida, the Greater Noida Authority officials have jumped to resolving farmer disputes in the district. The Authority has set up month-long camps in Rampur-Fatehpur and Patwadi villages to handover compensation and resolve abadi disputes of farmers in Gautam Budh Nagar.

Rama Raman, CEO of Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway Development Authority, began handing over compensation to farmers whose land have been acquired by the Authority. The camps will cover a total of 38 villages and benefit around 12,000 families.

Once the compensation against acquisition is handed over to villagers, the Authority officials will begin the process of back-lease of abadi land, benefiting benefit around 5,000 farmers in Gautam Budh Nagar district.

Lease-back is a process wherein the land acquired and transferred in government's name is returned to villagers who claim that their inhabited land has been acquired. The farmers then take compensation and deposit it back to the Authority. The land is then transferred back to the farmer, i.e. if the government has acquired 10 bighas and the farmer claims that four bighas is 'abadi' area, the government will return those four bighas. For the rest, the farmer is entitled to get six per cent of the remaining six bigha land as per the new land acquisition policy.

The camps will gradually be extended to Maycha, Dujaina, Khairpur and Iteda among other villages in the district. CEO Rama Raman has also allocated Rs 40 crore for the development of villages in the Yamuna Expressway Development area.

Authority scrambles to resolve farmer disputes - The Times of India

Comment

Hi.... Can someone suggest that in case i go for cancellation of my booking in NE thyen how much shall be deducted by the Builder. I have paid around 50% out which 40% is via Bank Loan. It appears that its quite risky to buy property in Noida\Gnoida these days...

Comment

Originally posted by babhishek14 View Post
              Hi.... Can someone suggest that in case i go for cancellation of my booking in NE thyen how much shall be deducted by the Builder. I have paid around 50% out which 40% is via Bank Loan. It appears that its quite risky to buy property in Noida\Gnoida these days...
              10% of the total flat cost....

Comment

Deduction is 10% but it's not easy to get balance amount after deduction if booking will cancel.
                Garg

Comment

If the land acquisition is cancelled then the builder has to return u the entire money with interest and without any deduction...if its not cancelled then u'll get ur house...so wait till 5th

Comment

नोएडा एक्स.-अब फैसले पर टिकी हैं सबकी नजरें

ग्रेटर नोएडा।। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया के शाहबेरी में निवेशक, बिल्डर्स और ग्रेनो अथॉरिटी के अरबों रुपये फंसे हैं। इन सभी लोगों को 5 जुलाई को सुप्रीम कोर्ट में होने वाली सुनवाई का इंतजार है। वहीं अथॉरिटी दफ्तर के विभिन्न विभागों में ज्यादातर समय शाहबेरी मामले को लेकर ही चर्चा होती रहती है। अथॉरिटी अफसर शाहबेरी गांव के किसानों पर भी डोरे डाल रहे हैं, जिससे किसानो से सीधे जमीन खरीदी जा सके। अगर किसानों से सीधे जमीन खरीद ली जाती है तो और जहां किसानों को भारी फायदा होगा साथ ही बिल्डर, निवेशक और अथॉरिटी के अरबों रुपये डूबने से बच जाएंगे। सुप्रीम कोर्ट के फैसले पर किसानों के अलावा कई राजनैतिक पार्टियां भी नजरें गड़ाए हुए हैं।

शाहबेरी मामले से यूपी की बीएसपी सरकार को घेरा जा सके। शाहबेरी में जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर किसान, बिल्डर और अथॉरिटी के बीच लड़ी जा रही लड़ाई में सबसे ज्यादा निवेशकों को नुकसान उठाना पड़ रहा है। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया में करीब 40 हजार निवेशक हैं जो फंसे हुए हैं। निवेशकों के लाखों रुपये किस्त के रूप में उनके बैंक अकाउंट से कट जाते हैं। निवेशकों की तरह ही बिल्डरों के भी करोड़ों रुपये फंसे हुए हैं। बिल्डरों ने अथॉरिटी से प्लॉट खरीद और रजिस्ट्री करवाई है। इसके अलावा बिल्डरों ने प्रोजेक्ट में कंस्ट्रक्शन भी करवा दिया है। कई-कई मंजिल बिल्डिंग बन चुकी हैं। कंस्ट्रक्शन में बिल्डर करोड़ों खर्च कर चुके हैं। इसी तरह अथॉरिटी के भी करोड़ों रुपये फंसे हुए हैं। अथॉरिटी किसानों को करोड़ों रुपये का मुआवजा बांट चुकी है। इसके अलावा सड़क, सीवर, बिजली, पानी आदि पर करोड़ों खर्च कर चुकी है।

Comment

KEEP Hold your property but do not give any new installment to builder at all till situation clear. Cancelling booking in new builders projects means you will loose lots of money and will get remaining money after very long time.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X