Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rohit,

First of all you should mind your language. If you really have a genuine cause, present it with facts. And regarding your allegation of supporting builders, I am least bothered about what happens to builders. They are not honest either. What I am concerned about is fair treatment to all.

If you have indeed respect for Apex court then you should raise your voice against all acquisition except acquisition for building hospital, bridges, roads, school.

If SC indeed agrees with Mahatma Gandhi's view of public purpose, then SC should take suo moto action and cancell all acquisition done in YEW, Dwarka Expressway, Noida and Greater Noida. All residential, commercial complex erected in Noida, Greater Noida, Dwarka, Gurgaon should be demolished because they are not benefiting poorest person.

And what do you mean by "We"? are you representing farmers? If so, then I really feel pity for you coz if acquisitiion is stopped then you will be the most affected one. And you may be one of the farmers who had never cultivated the land and instead hired poor labourer to cultivate the land and in return gives them a small fraction of grown corp.

And by "We", you mean you represent landless farmer who actually cultivates the land, then I support you and pray what you said comes through. Because in the whole drama, it is the landless farmer cultivating other's land who is in the worst situation.

And regarding building homes on graves of thousands of farmers, I would suggest you to dig the graves of those farmers on whose land Noida has been brought up and you will know if it is indeed grave or palace.

Originally Posted by rohit30_in
    Abe "Bevkoof", it seem you are supporting builders only because you have
    invested in the area. You are bringing all types of stats to support this construction on farm land.

You have no respect for Apex court. See how SC has quoted Mahatma Gandhi - The constitution of India shall focus to benefit the poorest of people.
    You are lucky enough have a job in a MNC, and it does not entitle you to build
    your house on grave of thousands of farmers.

We will teach you evil investors a lesson.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav101
    If SC asks the govt to pay something around 5k psm to the farmers...then don't you think this will solve the problem ? Authority has already taken around 10k psm from builders..they can spare 4k more psm

Pls share your thoughts...

Ideally yes...but pls. remember that Authority and Builders are in league and together they will make sure that the extra burden is passed on to the buyers.

I believe most builders have provision for such additional payment in their BBA.
    CommentQuote
    If SC asks the govt to pay something around 5k psm to the farmers...then don't you think this will solve the problem ? Authority has already taken around 10k psm from builders..they can spare 4k more psm

Pls share your thoughts...

Come on!!!

You pay 5K today, tomorrow someone will demand 6K and the game goes on!! If you really know the ground reality then you should know that most of the affected farmers accepted the earlier offered amount, not only in Noida.... every where, including the infamous SINGUR.... not many really knows that out of 400+ farmers, only 12 refused compensation in SINGUR and the rest is history.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Come on!!!

You pay 5K today, tomorrow someone will demand 6K and the game goes on!! If you really know the ground reality then you should know that most of the affected farmers accepted the earlier offered amount, not only in Noida.... every where, including the infamous SINGUR.... not many really knows that out of 400+ farmers, only 12 refused compensation in SINGUR and the rest is history.

Ya..but watever decision that comes in this case will definitely have repercussions elsewhere....so SC will take care of this...they are very smart/learned and expereinced ppl to foresee such things

If you really know the ground reality then you should know that most of the affected farmers accepted the earlier offered amount, not only in Noida.

See, if after 3 years the land value gets trebled then the farmers cannot come and ask for the compensation at tha market rate...its not possible...
    If I sell you a piece of land for 5 lacs...you develop it...make a house on it and sell it for 1 crore..then ethically I cannot ask you for 20 lacs more...rite?
    CommentQuote
    Ya..but watever decision that comes in this case will definitely have repercussions elsewhere....so SC will take care of this...they are very smart/learned and expereinced ppl to foresee such things

See, if after 3 years the land value gets trebled then the farmers cannot come and ask for the compensation at tha market rate...its not possible...
    If I sell you a piece of land for 5 lacs...you develop it...make a house on it and sell it for 1 crore..then ethically I cannot ask you for 20 lacs more...rite?

Being a IT guy and have lots of friends invested in NE / CR / RNE have full sympathy with everyone. but I want to correct you that You can not construct one crore house on others land, larger number of farmers do not taken compensation and had filed cases in HC More than 2 years before not now, its our HC which make decision late (and politically influenced). As long as farmers do not taken compensation and already had filed cases 2 years before then LAND is still of farmers not in the hands of builder. Now next question is that, after knowing all of these issue why builder do not tell anything to buyers and developing societies, they should wait for HC decision and accept money from buyers only if all is fine. And at-least they can let all buyers know in advance before booking. Writing few lines in BBA as per the convince of Builders part of future problem is actually a great cheat by builders of NE to each & every buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for the language. But it was easy to use it as how freely you started writing against SC of India.
    Spend some time thinking about the words SC says. Because they certainly do before speaking them.

Now, lets see what you say.

1. You say you are concerned about fair treatment to all. This is a joke. You
    are forced now to think about the farmers after you see
    your investment doomed. You were least bothered about poor section of
    society, until they took the road to courtroom.

2. You say SC should cancle all acquisition like Noida , Gurgaon...
    Are you nuts ? Do you even understand what the difference is between
    forced acquistion and acquisition ??

3. What do i mean by 'We'
    By 'We' i mean people who have respect for Apex court and sympathy for
    all Indians. Specially the poor one's, which are not born lucky enough.

4. You say no atrocities were done on farmers...
    Sitting in your AC office, you can never understand how it feels when
    some one enters your home and best you and your family.

People ( builders & GNA ) are only talking they will increase compensation for farmers and get the land back.
    But this shall not be made so easy. They have commited crime and atrocities on poor helpless citizens of India. There shall be a fine ( of billions ) and legal sentence first for such corrupt poeple.
    Only then farmers shall negotiate wheather they want to sell there land or not.

Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Rohit,

First of all you should mind your language. If you really have a genuine cause, present it with facts. And regarding your allegation of supporting builders, I am least bothered about what happens to builders. They are not honest either. What I am concerned about is fair treatment to all.

If you have indeed respect for Apex court then you should raise your voice against all acquisition except acquisition for building hospital, bridges, roads, school.

If SC indeed agrees with Mahatma Gandhi's view of public purpose, then SC should take suo moto action and cancell all acquisition done in YEW, Dwarka Expressway, Noida and Greater Noida. All residential, commercial complex erected in Noida, Greater Noida, Dwarka, Gurgaon should be demolished because they are not benefiting poorest person.

And what do you mean by "We"? are you representing farmers? If so, then I really feel pity for you coz if acquisitiion is stopped then you will be the most affected one. And you may be one of the farmers who had never cultivated the land and instead hired poor labourer to cultivate the land and in return gives them a small fraction of grown corp.

And by "We", you mean you represent landless farmer who actually cultivates the land, then I support you and pray what you said comes through. Because in the whole drama, it is the landless farmer cultivating other's land who is in the worst situation.

And regarding building homes on graves of thousands of farmers, I would suggest you to dig the graves of those farmers on whose land Noida has been brought up and you will know if it is indeed grave or palace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit30_in
    Sorry for the language. But it was easy to use it as how freely you started writing against SC of India.
    Spend some time thinking about the words SC says. Because they certainly do before speaking them.

Now, lets see what you say.

1. You say you are concerned about fair treatment to all. This is a joke. You
    are forced now to think about the farmers after you see
    your investment doomed. You were least bothered about poor section of
    society, until they took the road to courtroom.

2. You say SC should cancle all acquisition like Noida , Gurgaon...
    Are you nuts ? Do you even understand what the difference is between
    forced acquistion and acquisition ??

3. What do i mean by 'We'
    By 'We' i mean people who have respect for Apex court and sympathy for
    all Indians. Specially the poor one's, which are not born lucky enough.

4. You say no atrocities were done on farmers...
    Sitting in your AC office, you can never understand how it feels when
    some one enters your home and best you and your family.

People ( builders & GNA ) are only talking they will increase compensation for farmers and get the land back.
    But this shall not be made so easy. They have commited crime and atrocities on poor helpless citizens of India. There shall be a fine ( of billions ) and legal sentence first for such corrupt poeple.
    Only then farmers shall negotiate wheather they want to sell there land or not.

Instead of lots of philosophical questions answers views etc...
    Guys just 1 and very simple question--->>> Which projects will be impacted by the decision of SC.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any impact on Noida Expressway and 7X sectors?

Originally Posted by Mogammo
    Most of the project of NE will effect BADELY because around 100 other dispute cases from several group of farmers of different NE villages are there in HC pending for verdict. Because cases are same hence verdict will also be same, these cases have covered most of the land of NE hence at the end very few project of NE will be safe. Just wait for 3-4 months, doodh ka doodh aur paane ka paane ho jayega. Already every new day comes with at-least 1 new BAD news for NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vondamn
    Is there any impact on Noida Expressway and 7X sectors?

Bhai sahab kayon sabko dara rahe ho, koi problem nahe hai Noida Expressway and 7X sectors mai. Due to Political DRAMA problem will only be remains in GN / NE / YEW region TILL UP ELECTIONS. Problem spread-ed more due to politics in GN.
    CommentQuote
  • Supreme Court has supported AHC decision and have imposed fine of 10 L rupees on Greater Noida Authority.. Land needs to be returned to farmers and any constructions has to be demolished.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Supreme Court has supported AHC decision and have imposed fine of 10 L rupees on Greater Noida Authority.. Land needs to be returned to farmers and any constructions has to be demolished.....

very much expected from SC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Supreme Court has supported AHC decision and have imposed fine of 10 L rupees on Greater Noida Authority.. Land needs to be returned to farmers and any constructions has to be demolished.....

I just seen all news channels, the scariest thing is the below line mentioned by SC decision clearly .

Any Constructions done till date has to be demolished.
    CommentQuote
  • New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Wednesday set aside the Greater Noida extension land acquisition by the state authorities calling it 'bad'. It said that the Greater Noida authorities had exercised coloured power in acquiring Noida extension.
    The apex court upheld the Allahabad High Court order which quashed the acquisition of land in Greater Noida.
    The High Court in May ruled that the Greater Noida Developement Authority did not give farmers the opportunity to file their protest at the land takeover, under section 5 of the Land Acquisition Act.

The apex court also directed the Greater Noida Industrial Authority to hand over the land to villagers and farmers.
    It also imposed a cost of Rs 10 lakh on the Greater Noida Industrial Authority.
    The land acquired by Greater Noida authority was 156 hectares.
    CommentQuote
  • Buland Elevates project (part of Gaur City 2)

Can anybody let me know whether Buland Elevates project (part of Gaur City 2) in NE is also affected or its construction is going fine. One of my close relative, who lives outside NCR, had booked a flat in this, but neither he nor me could get some concrete information regarding this. When asked from builder directly, he said that this project is not affected....but doesn't want to trust him blindly....so need your help guys..

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Bhai sahab kayon sabko dara rahe ho, koi problem nahe hai Noida Expressway and 7X sectors mai. Due to Political DRAMA problem will only be remains in GN / NE / YEW region TILL UP ELECTIONS. Problem spread-ed more due to politics in GN.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote