Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SC upholds Allahabad HC order quashing acquisition of land in Greater Noida

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld the Allahabad high court order quashing acquisition of land in Greater Noida as well as transfer of the land to 7 builders.

The court directed Greater Noida Industrial Authority to hand over the land to villagers and farmers.

The SC also imposed a cost of Rs 10 lakh on the Greater Noida Industrial Authority for nexus with the builders.

The SC said that Greater Noida Authority was in collusion with builders to acquire the land first for public purpose and then in brazen violation of law transfer it to builders.

SC upholds Allahabad HC order quashing acquisition of land in Greater Noida - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने नोएडा एक्सटेंशन पर याचिका रद्द की

नई दिल्ली।। भूमि अधिग्रहण मामले में उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार को एक और झटका लगा है। सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने नोएडा एक्सटेंशन पर इलाहबाद हाई कोर्ट के फैसले को चुनौती देने वाली ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी और बिल्डरों की याचिका को रद्द कर दिया है।

गौरतलब है कि इलाहाबाद हाई कोर्ट ने ग्रेटर नोएडा के शाहबेरी, सूरजपुर और गुलिस्तानपुर, जलालपुर के जमीन अधिग्रहण को रद्द कर दिया था। इस फैसले को ग्रेटर नोएडा औद्योगिक विकास प्राधिकरण और बिल्डरों ने सुप्रीम कोर्ट में चुनौती दी है।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने बुधवार को सुनवाई के दौरान अपनी मौखिक टिप्पणी में यूपी सरकार को उसकी भूमि अधिग्रहण पॉलिसी पर जमकर फटकार लगाई थी। कोर्ट ने कहा था खि आम लोगों के अधिकारों की रक्षा करनी चाहिए, लेकिन यह नहीं हो रहा। आप मल्टीप्लेक्स और मॉल के लिए जमीन का अधिग्रहण कर रहे हैं। यह नीति जनता के खिलाफ है।

-Navbharat times
    CommentQuote
  • Does that mean the authority will give the land back to farmers. Drama and fun begins now.

1.) The end user can now hope to get the money back from builder as SC has quashed the land acquisition and construction be demolished. Painful to those who dreamt of their sweet home. But hey atleast they will get back theri money.

2.) I think loosers are farmers here. They will have to give back the compensation they got. Certainly they were asking for bigger compensation fuelled by politics. Since they already spent money on liquor/boleros/scorpios. From where are they going to get the money. On top of that noone is going to buy the land from them in future for development. Grapes are sour for them unless Congress/BJP now promise them that they dont have to pay back the compensation they already got. Do the farming now poor farmers please.

Insaaf hua aur zabardast hua. U.P. can't grow under politics. This seems to be end of Noida/G.Noida future growth. No more planned urbanization. No more IT co's and investment.

What is in store for us. The 7x investors.
    CommentQuote
  • In case, there is nowhere mention about such situation in BBA, will builder still charge to us????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_sri
    Does that mean the authority will give the land back to farmers. Drama and fun begins now.

1.) The end user can now hope to get the money back from builder as SC has quashed the land acquisition and construction be demolished. Painful to those who dreamt of their sweet home. But hey atleast they will get back theri money.

2.) I think loosers are farmers here. They will have to give back the compensation they got. Certainly they were asking for bigger compensation fuelled by politics. Since they already spent money on liquor/boleros/scorpios. From where are they going to get the money. On top of that noone is going to buy the land from them in future for development. Grapes are sour for them unless Congress/BJP now promise them that they dont have to pay back the compensation they already got. Do the farming now poor farmers please.

Insaaf hua aur zabardast hua. U.P. can't grow under politics. This seems to be end of Noida/G.Noida future growth. No more planned urbanization. No more IT co's and investment.

What is in store for us. The 7x investors.

Very well said...now the farmers won't be able to pay back the compensation...and the land will be good for nothing....or maybe authority may acquire it again using some non payment clause or something...farmers will loose more...

Farmers have done themselves very major harm....they will start realising soon...
    CommentQuote
  • True.. Authority wouldn't let them survive... that is agricultural land and now can't be sold for any other purpose....no one will buy the land from these farmers.... they should have agreed with increased compensation....
    Now they are suferrers.. .... no loss to end users as either they will get the money back with interest or build will shift the projectto other area as these builders already have huge land banks in Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Answers

Anyways, here are your answers.

Q. 1 1. You say you....

Answer: Yes, I am concerned about fair treatment to all. I did not ask GNA to acquire land from farmers so that GNA allots the land to builders and they launch housing project there so that I could book a flat in it.

I was simply interested in owning a flat in NCR. Since I could not afford a home elsewhere, I found price in NE affordable and put my all life saving in paying 10% and then borrowed some money from friends to pay rest 5% and then obtained 85% home loan for which I am paying monthly interest. There are so many people like me. If any decision is taken without considering interest of those people who booked flat in NE, do you think it will be fair treatment?

I am not saying SC should not return the land to farmers. Let SC return the land to farmers but also direct builders and GNA to compensate the people who suffered due to mistake committed by GNA and builders.

2. You say SC should cancle all acquisition like Noida , Gurgaon...
    Are you nuts ? Do you even understand what the difference is between
    forced acquistion and acquisition ??

Answer:I know what is difference between forced acquisition and acquisition. I was only replying to your reference which SC made regarding definition of public purpose.

SC observed

“Public purpose means what Gandhiji had said — it should help the poorest person. That is the concept in Constitution.

I ,therefore, made the remark that since SC is of the view that public purpose means helping poorest person; SC should cancel acquisition of all land done in Gurgaon, Noida, Dwarka etc. because land in these cities and elsewhere has been acquired using “Public Purpose” clause only and I don’t think acquisition done in these cities helped poorest person only because only rich people stay in the societies developed on the land acquired in these regions.

3. What do i mean by 'We'
    By 'We' i mean people who have respect for Apex court and sympathy for
    all Indians. Specially the poor one's, which are not born lucky enough.

Answer:By “We”, you mean people who have respect for Apex Court and sympathy for all Indians especially poor one who are not born lucky.

Do you think Gods are sitting in SC? You think all SC judges are the most honest. On the contrary, as pointed by former law minster most of SC judges are corrupt. I can give you many examples. Former CJI Balakrishanan, Justice Sabharwal and there are plenty of them whose integrity have been questioned. And if you move to lower courts, you will find more corruption.

If you really care about all Indians, raise your voice for many farmers who commit suicide every year, raise your voice against riots where many innocent people are killed, raise voice against growing inflation, raise voice against corruption, raise voice against reservation, raise voice for equal opportunities for all Indians.

Good to hear that you have sympathy for those also who are not born lucky enough. I was also not born lucky enough and had to struggle a lot and still struggling.

4. You say no atrocities were done on farmers...
    Sitting in your AC office, you can never understand how it feels when
    some one enters your home and best you and your family.

Answer:I did not say no atrocity was done made remark in context of observation made by SC that women were raped and simply said that if SC is really of the view that women were raped; SC can easily take suo moto action and ask State government for the report and provide justice to victim. Though few days after, NHRC had submitted report that no woman was raped.

And Bhatta-Parasul incident is not the only one; much more cruelty has been done in India in the past also. 1984 sikh riots, Mumbai riots, gujrat riots, rape of women in muzzafar nagar when people were demanding separate uttranchal state and many more. Bhatta-Parasul incident is least violent among all of them and how did it start?

First of all PAC constables were killed by farmers and DIG was shot at and then it took the ugly turn.

You think PAC constables killed were not common people and were from elite class?

And Bhatta-Parasul incident was just another example of how innocent people are ignited by politically motivated people. Though at the end it’s only innocent people that suffers.

Please go through below news to get more insights.

Tewatia has eye on national stage

Purusharth Aradhak | TNN

Greater Noida: Manveer Singh Tewatia, the man who has been spearheading the agitation by Bhatta-Parsaul villagers since January 17, doesn’t stay in the area. The villagers who have been following him say that his motive in joining this agitation is to start a political career by becoming a leader of farmers at the national level.
    The 45-year-old has a history of hopping from one political outfit to another. He had joined the Samajwadi Party in 2004 but left it soon as he did not get an important post. In 2006, he decided to contest for the post of chairman of the Gulawati municipal council in Bulandshahr district as a BSP candidate but lost. He then joined the Rashtriya Lok Dal in 2009.
    In September 2010, when the farmers started an agitation to demand higher compensation for land acquired by the government in Tappal in Aligarh, he emerged as their leader by replacing agenarian Ram Babu Kathelia. He then formed a farmers’ organization, Kisan Sansh Samiti, and became its president. But his popularity in the Aligarh movement created differences between him and RLD chief Ajit Singh.
    Tewatia was brought up in Nathu Garhi village in Gulawati and was associated with the ABVP during college. During the Bhatta-Parsaul agitation, he had been living in Golf Vista in Alfa-II in Greater Noida in a rented accommodation. He was also running a plastic moulding factory at Site-IV in Kasna. Bhatta villagers say that Tewatia even tried his hand as a builder and within a short span formed a builders’ association and became its head.
    Tewatia has always tried hard to get publicity and even joined the farmers’ agitation in Palwal to meet his objective. However, he has not succeeded. Mukut Lal Sharma, a Bhatta resident, said that he formed a team of young villagers and “misguided” them to fight for their land rights. “That’s how the Bhatta-Parsaul agitation started on January 17,” said Sharma.
    “When he could not get into the limelight by silent protests, he incited the villagers to turn violent so that the media and political parties would take notice of him,” Sharma added.
    Tewatia has been booked in 19 criminal cases in Gautam Budh Nagar district. Some senior citizens in Bhatta-Parsaul have claimed that even though a few youth treat him like a hero, he is the one responsible for the bloody clash between the cops and villagers on May 7. The villagers allege that Tewatia might have trained the youth to handle arms against the police.
    Originally Posted by rohit30_in
    Sorry for the language. But it was easy to use it as how freely you started writing against SC of India.
    Spend some time thinking about the words SC says. Because they certainly do before speaking them.

Now, lets see what you say.

1. You say you are concerned about fair treatment to all. This is a joke. You
    are forced now to think about the farmers after you see
    your investment doomed. You were least bothered about poor section of
    society, until they took the road to courtroom.

some one enters your home and best you and your family.. You
    are forced now to think about the farmers after you see
    your investment doomed. You were least bothered about poor section of
    society, until they took the road to courtroom.

some one enters your home and best you and your family.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    True.. Authority wouldn't let them survive... that is agricultural land and now can't be sold for any other purpose....no one will buy the land from these farmers.... they should have agreed with increased compensation....
    Now they are suferrers.. .... no loss to end users as either they will get the money back with interest or build will shift the projectto other area as these builders already have huge land banks in Noida

I think most of the poor farmers wont be even knowing exactly wat is going on...politicians must be misleading them...they will face the reality now..
    CommentQuote
  • Haha..Its not that easy Abhinav. In U.P. kissan is mai baap...(Albeit they can do everything from snatching money, jewellery on roads or eveteasing girls on roads.)

Farmers can still sell their land due to new land acquisiton policy of BMW. And offcourse builders will always be ready to grab any land available to them.

I just hope that GNA now declare the entire land farmland and strictly prohibit the use of this land for any residential, industrial purposes. Be it farmland only (Village abaadi).

There should be justice for all. If a person cant have a flat in NE, neither should be a farmer allowed to sell its land at sky rocketing price and then become rich overnight.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a list of builders and / or projects that are affected by this ruling?
    CommentQuote
  • My question regarding Buland Elevates still stands unanswered...hope somebody has some idea about this project in NE...

Originally Posted by mrpranav
    Can anybody let me know whether Buland Elevates project (part of Gaur City 2) in NE is also affected or its construction is going fine. One of my close relative, who lives outside NCR, had booked a flat in this, but neither he nor me could get some concrete information regarding this. When asked from builder directly, he said that this project is not affected....but doesn't want to trust him blindly....so need your help guys..
    CommentQuote
  • I also read the news. There is no mention of construction done till date to be demolished.
    Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    I just seen all news channels, the scariest thing is the below line mentioned by SC decision clearly .

Any Constructions done till date has to be demolished.
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast, the uncertainity phase is over...
    Now its Phase II
    CommentQuote
  • There was stay on the land that SC has given its verdict. So there was no question of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, agree. Dont know who gave news of demolition. No construction has taken place there.
    Originally Posted by Pradeep76
    There was stay on the land that SC has given its verdict. So there was no question of construction.
    CommentQuote