Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Builders ki lag gayi - batti - customer's ki bhi lag gayi batti

SC upholds Allahabad HC order on land acquisition in Greater Noida
    Dhananjay Mahapatra, TNN | Jul 6, 2011, 01.3

SC upholds Allahabad HC order, asks govt to return land to Greater Noida farmers - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld the Allahabad high court order quashing acquisition of land in Greater Noida as well as transfer of the land to 7 builders.

The court directed Greater Noida Industrial Authority to hand over the land to villagers and farmers.

The SC also imposed a cost of Rs 10 lakh on the Greater Noida Industrial Authority for nexus with the builders.

The SC said that Greater Noida Authority was in collusion with builders to acquire the land first for public purpose and then in brazen violation of law transfer it to builders.
    CommentQuote
  • So all projects in Noida exp & 7X/Rajnagar ext price will be increased by 5-10% within week. Just got info that few builders have increased 100-150sqf rate from tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Now that the SC has confirmed the judgment of Allahabad High quashing the land acquisition on technical and procedural grounds, the likely scenario would be;

1. In all cases where land has been acquired by passing the right to being heard, the land owners will go courts. Allahabad High Court will grant them same relief. This opens the flood gates.

2. Kissans who land has been acquired will have upper hand now. They have little to loose and every thing to gain. Delay in settlement will pinch the builders and end buyers only. Authority officials, having been beaten, will sit tight until elections are over.

3. There will be large cancellations of bookings. It is doubtful if the builders will refund deposits easily and quickly. Most will insist on 10% deduction to cover their investments.

4. Banks unlikely to finance/ disburse loans.

End Use buyers will suffer most. They should form groups and join hands.

The SC detailed judgment should be examined to explore the possibilities of End Use buyers filing review petition in SC in order to protect their interests.

What more? Pls. add...........
    CommentQuote
  • what a high end drama...some against authority and some against farmers...total mish mash..but the fate remains still undecided......
    nobody knows what's going to happen next.....may god be with the common man...and lets keep our fingers crossed......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    I also read the news. There is no mention of construction done till date to be demolished.

Sir I do not write any thing for confusion, I see news channels and they was showing it , and today anything is possible , if News channels itself BIASED then no body can do anything. I see this line in 2-3 News Channels 2 hours before.

I just seen all news channels, the scariest thing is the below line mentioned by SC decision clearly .

Any Constructions done till date has to be demolished.
    CommentQuote
  • we have to wait to see detail order

The bench said it need not interfere into the judgement of the division bench of the high court which held that the urgency provision applied by the authority for the acquisition of land was "entirely a colourable exercise of power."

The court said it will give detailed reasoning for arriving at this judgement later.

So let us wait for detail verdict "Ratio decidendi"
    Reason behind decision. Then we can analyse in detail & its implication on other project. This decision was only on forced acquisition. You can search how much land was FORCED ACQUISITION & where the farmer had taken compensation.
    The farmer who had taken compensation are different things.
    Yesterday their was new on Star news that almost 22% land in NE r forced acqusition.
    Out of 22%, we have to see how much % among that 22% had filled case since begining & how much had taken compensation.

Even it was forced compensation but once you have taken money from GNA then you have no right to file fresh case in any court n that too after 3 years.

CommentQuote
  • As per HC/ SC orders, Authority is required to return the land to owners.

Thus, it is immaterial if the construction is demolished or remains.

Finding the opportunity to fish in troubled waters, the land owners may insist on demolition of construction before taking over of land.
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh,

I am not putting any blame on you. I only read the news online and found no mention of demolition of wtever construction done so far. So thought will better ask source of news.

It is a fact that there was a stay on the disputed land from the very begining and no construction had taken place at all.

It is also a fact that SC was deciding only Shahberi village case and not entire noida extention.

I think we should stop trusting news channel now as their reports are without actual facts.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Sir I do not write any thing for confusion, I see news channels and they was showing it , and today anything is possible , if News channels itself BIASED then no body can do anything. I see this line in 2-3 News Channels 2 hours before.

I just seen all news channels, the scariest thing is the below line mentioned by SC decision clearly .

Any Constructions done till date has to be demolished.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Totaram
    The bench said it need not interfere into the judgement of the division bench of the high court which held that the urgency provision applied by the authority for the acquisition of land was "entirely a colourable exercise of power."

The court said it will give detailed reasoning for arriving at this judgement later.

So let us wait for detail verdict "Ratio decidendi"
    Reason behind decision. Then we can analyse in detail & its implication on other project. This decision was only on forced acquisition. You can search how much land was FORCED ACQUISITION & where the farmer had taken compensation.
    The farmer who had taken compensation are different things.
    Yesterday their was new on Star news that almost 22% land in NE r forced acqusition.
    Out of 22%, we have to see how much % among that 22% had filled case since begining & how much had taken compensation.

Even it was forced compensation but once you have taken money from GNA then you have no right to file fresh case in any court n that too after 3 years.

The Collector / ADM of GB Nagar has informed on record that all land of Noida in last 4-5 years has been acquired using emergency provisions. I have seen this statement but unable to give link immediately.

Thus, all land acquired by NA/ GNA in last 5 years will be subjected to litigation.

Since the land acquisition is quashed on legal/technical/procedural grounds, it may not matter if the land owner has accepted the compensation or not. Of course if kararnama is signed, land owner may not get benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea which projects are affected by this judgement?

Is Gaur City - 1 & 2 also affected ?

Anybody having confirmed info, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls read the following post of fritolay

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/186696-post71.html

Officials say large scale land acquisition had been carried out under
    Section 17 and they had gone by the book.

Surendra Ram, additional district magistrate (Land Acquisition) Yamuna
    Expressway Authority, said: ‘When Section 17 of the Act is enforced,
    then Section 5 is automatically suspended.

‘Section 17 was already in force in the entire district of Gautam Budh
    Nagar when I joined as ADM in the Yamuna Expressway Authority,’ he
    said.

Asked about the urgency to implement Section 17, he passed the buck
    saying the Expressway Authority would have to be asked about that.

Harnam Singh, the ADM for Gautam Budh Nagar district, under which
    Greater Noida falls, said the same thing had been done for other
    projects.

‘All acquisition was executed by revoking Section 5 and enforcing
    Section 17 in Gautam Budh Nagar district, including for the cement
    companies of Birla and Ambuja near NTPC in Dadri.’

But S.P. Chaudhary, a leading law expert of revenue related cases,
    said: ‘Section 17 is enforced under the most extraordinary emergencies
    to acquire land when a project of public interest comes up. Hence the
    revocation of Section 5 and enforcement of Section 17 in the entire
    Gautam Budh Nagar was strange.’
    CommentQuote
  • Totaram

please use normal text. you might get banned for such huge and colored text.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Rahul Baba caught off guard yet again. Yesterday in front of cameras he was saying that farmers want more compensation. SC has blown away his and his party's plan to woo the western U.P. voters. Forget extra, farmers will have to pay back the compensation they got earlier. Rubbing salt to their injuries, GNA will declare it as agricultural land so that the farmers can't sell it in future. Ab yeh to obvious hi hain ki kissan kheti to nahi hi karna chahte us zameen par. Who doesnt want to make good money. Will western U.P farmers take a revenge from Rahul baba for this cheating? Blessing in disguise for BMW.
    CommentQuote
  • I m lovin it :D

Sorry Noida Guys - once again - by sheer luck or grace of God I have been proven right by the time -

So, once again 2011 year of greater fraidabad.

yes thok ke bola - ha ha ha

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell more about Amrapali's Dream Valley in Noida Extension? Is that project also under threat? Or can it also get into litigations?
    CommentQuote