Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    I m lovin it :D

Sorry Noida Guys - once again - by sheer luck or grace of God I have been proven right by the time -

So, once again 2011 year of greater fraidabad.

yes thok ke bola - ha ha ha

rohit

Kya cheez(?),, kahan(?) thok li.. jo hansi aa rahi hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Faridabad will and always be a junk...I am loving it because expressway will develop more. Thok bajaa k bola..yes!!!
    CommentQuote
    I m lovin it :D

Sorry Noida Guys - once again - by sheer luck or grace of God I have been proven right by the time -

So, once again 2011 year of greater fraidabad.

yes thok ke bola - ha ha ha

rohit

Greater Faridabad is not any better. Builders are not trustable there.
    CommentQuote
  • Farmer

Dear All

Farmer will not have to repay compensation who already took money. This decision apply to those farmer or so called farmer like modern pub school etc who had not taken compensation.
    Also there r some farmer who were parties to case now saying they want to sell their land at Rupees 40 lakh per bigha to builders.
    But problem is do you think angry GNA will allow these farmer to do so?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adilabbas
    Any idea which projects are affected by this judgement?

Is Gaur City - 1 & 2 also affected ?

Anybody having confirmed info, please share.

nops..it is not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    nops..it is not

Which ones are affected? A list would help a lot ....
    CommentQuote
  • But problem is do you think angry GNA will allow these farmer to do so?

Certainly not!!!! GNA will claim that direct selling to the builders will lead to unauthorized colonies and will do nothing for the infrastructure development there i.e. electricity, roads and sewage system. My thinking is like politicos have cheated poor, illitrate farmers yet again.
    CommentQuote
  • arre poora Noida xxxx ke band baji padi hai bhai - jo aaj nahi hai wo kal ho jaayega - jaan bachani hai to bhag lo ready to move ya near delivery projects mai -

kuch bhi ho sakta hai waha - noida xxx is sitting on ticking time bom b which can go off any second - election ka bhi time aa raha hai - bahut problem hai waha bhai - kuch bhi ho sakta hai

roads bahut aachi hai waha - but can't live on the roads -

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Vested Interests ...sabko bhagao aur fir khao !!

Well, I think for those who have invested and are in the soup, its unfortunate. If you get full amount back, ask for it. There might be some loss on the interest part for some time (may be 2-3 years), but I am sure that they will be taken care of once they approach the court together. May take some time, but then, seems to be the best option.

For those who are looking to invest, be very careful on deciding whereto invest, certainly not in NE for now unless you have a high risk appetite! Its not the end of world, and the final solution may take some time, but I am sure the end user will be taken care of by the same judiciary.

Best Of Luck !

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    arre poora Noida xxxx ke band baji padi hai bhai - jo aaj nahi hai wo kal ho jaayega - jaan bachani hai to bhag lo ready to move ya near delivery projects mai -

kuch bhi ho sakta hai waha - noida xxx is sitting on ticking time bom b which can go off any second - election ka bhi time aa raha hai - bahut problem hai waha bhai - kuch bhi ho sakta hai

rohit
    CommentQuote
    arre poora Noida xxxx ke band baji padi hai bhai - jo aaj nahi hai wo kal ho jaayega - jaan bachani hai to bhag lo ready to move ya near delivery projects mai -

rohit

sahi bole buffet sahab. bhag lo... are lekin ye batana bhool gaye, ki sirf greater faridabad me hi bhaagna. kyonki noida ke ready to move me bhi problems aayegi, court unhe girane ka order dega. rufsh to greater faridabad and and grab whaterver you can before the opportunity vanishes!

run forest run!
    CommentQuote
  • Sabko bhagao aur fir khao nahi...Sabko bhaga ka Faridabad lao aur fir khao....
    Sorry i can take a risk to invest in NE but not ready to move into that stinky, congested, sublimed sh** called Faridabad.
    CommentQuote
  • and neharpar area is even worse. worse then tier 3 small towns and kasbas.
    Originally Posted by gaurav_sri
    Sabko bhagao aur fir khao nahi...Sabko bhaga ka Faridabad lao aur fir khao....
    Sorry i can take a risk to invest in NE but not ready to move into that stinky, congested, sublimed sh** called Faridabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually, Faridabad is no different than Bahadurgarh (apart from a few societies). So, those who want to get saved, invest in this "Main naaaa kartaaa ...." aka Faridabad area :)

Have been to Faridabad and wonder that a city which could not develop inspite of being the leading industrial city in the Northern region for so long, will ever be able to develop! And the answer is "NO", look at the builders in Faridabad - Omaxe (Max already reached, now heading to min), Ferrous (Still wandering in anonymity, BPTP ...) that itself says it all.

And on top of it, Neharpar area is so undeveloped, even Rohtak seems better!!!

Rohtak Guys: No offense, but Rohtak has seriously developed over the years. Neharpar area is not even comparable to Rohtak.

Best Regards,
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Dream Valley

Is Amrapali Dream Valley effected? I have booked a villa there. should I cancel it? whats the future of this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    nops..it is not

thanks gaur_uni..

Is anybody having confirmed info whether the land for Gaur City 1 & 2 was acquired under emergency clause? or was it initially acquired for industrial purpose and later converted to residential?
    CommentQuote