Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What about the projects which have so far been unaffected. Looks nothing is safe in NE. Only farming is important for Courts. They will not intervene when same farmers will sell there lands at exorbitant rates for commercial and residential use.Doesn;t Court understand a simple thing that in the areas adjoining NCR and other metros , farming is not that important rather development is more required.
    CommentQuote
  • Archaic land acquisition act should go: SC

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Monday said the archaic land acquisition act must go to prevent Nandigram in every state. The observation came on UP government's appeal against HC order cancelling land acquisition in Noida.

Criticising UP Government for acquiring prime agricultural land for building luxury flats in Greater Noida, the Supreme Court today questioned the invoking of urgency clause that bars farmers from raising objections and said it will step in to prevent "more Nandigrams".

"Whose residential use are these flats for? Who is building them? What are the prices?.. We want to go into details of the case. This urgency clause is not automatically invoked.... We do not want more Nandigrams in all states," a bench of Justices P Sathasivam and A K Patnaik said.

The Bench said it would not like a situation similar to Nandigaram in West Bengal where such steps to acquire land by invoking urgency clause under which farmers cannot raise objections led to large-scale protests and violence.

"We will not keep our eyes closed. You take it (agricultural land) from one side and give it to the other. This has to go and if it does not go this court will step in to ensure that. It is development of one section of the society only," the bench said.

The hard-hitting observations were made by the bench during the hearing on petitions filed by Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority and real estate developers and builders including Supertech and Amrapali challenging the Allahabad High Court order which had quashed the notifications for land acquisition in Greater Noida, adjoining the national capital.

The apex court expressed its annoyance over the invocation of urgency clause under the land acquisition law for taking over the land on which high-cost residential flats were being constructed.

The High Court had on May 31 quashed acquisition of 170 hectares of land at Gulistan village in Greater Noida for industrial development.

Archaic land acquisition act should go: SC - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I think buyers should not give any money to the builder. They should put a collective effort to get their money back or atleast get a written acceptance from builder that payment would be delayed till this judgement is cleared. This could take several years and is in favor of builder but in this way builder can't throw a trick on you by saying that your allotment is cancelled due to non-payment of installments on time or something like that. Other thing they can do is start charging heavy interest by the time this issue is in court. Buyers should protect themselves in every possible way.
    CommentQuote
  • Just watched news on Sahara Samay… SC agreed on HC decision on stay of land acquisition in Noida extension…. 5th July is just formality to announce final decision.. SC may warn authority /govt to avoid any future acquisition and may give decision in favor of farmers with some more favor on money matters OR land back decision.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a tremendous set back for Noida Ext. market

I just withdrawal my decision to take the flat few days before. It seems like i took the right decision on right time.

There would be pause on development and 2 years delay in all projects.

Its very hard to predict which all builders will effect further. I wish things should get clear as soon as possible and want to know safe projects in Noida Ext.
    CommentQuote
  • any impact on 7x / expressway ?

Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Just watched news on Sahara Samay… SC agreed on HC decision on stay of land acquisition in Noida extension…. 5th July is just formality to announce final decision.. SC may warn authority /govt to avoid any future acquisition and may give decision in favor of farmers with some more favor on money matters OR land back decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    any impact on 7x / expressway ?

a major setback for all the buyers in NE..may god save their hard earned money...this news brings a scary thought in my mind about rest of new acquired Noida lands like 7x/expressway...don't know what will happen to these lands...so far everything is clean but you never know, might be the mind of these farmers also take a U-turn any fine day.....any update guys
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    any impact on 7x / expressway ?

Don't worry, no problem in any Noida sectors. However keep eyes open every where because if farmers of any Noida / GN areas where land has been captured by emergency clause go to court then some problem may be there in future. At this time HC , SC is more aggressive due to political push (doodh ka dhula koi nahi hai). I think even in case of any problem very few area of Noida will effect where land has been acquired in less than 4 years, I don't think land acquired more than 5 years before will face any problem in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    This is a tremendous set back for Noida Ext. market

I just withdrawal my decision to take the flat few days before. It seems like i took the right decision on right time.

There would be pause on development and 2 years delay in all projects.

Its very hard to predict which all builders will effect further. I wish things should get clear as soon as possible and want to know safe projects in Noida Ext.

the impact is only on limited area of noida extn not complete noida extn.....so do your study...n look for clean n gud projects. there are few projects where construction is in full swing....GAUR CITY1 is the one i know..and track on monthly basis...very very gud pace of construction....they may be others...In my opinion once this issue got resolved Noida extension will not remain much cheaper..the people who had buy earlier in gud projects and the builder is constructing at gud pace will get benifited...a lot...
    CommentQuote
  • Noida EXTENSION has brought only TENSION.
    CommentQuote
  • Noone is going to get benefited from this SC decision. Farmers actually want more money and not their land, because it is worth not as much as farming land. Authorities and builders can't do much now and I think buyers are the one that suffered the most.

I don't see this spreading to safe sectors like expressway, but you never know.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup, thats what I think to. No tension or surprises and you pay for what you are getting. In future, I would see under-construction properties losing premium as compared to what people are use to getting.

Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    when all these things happens , smetimes i feel i should have invested in ready to move in property!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think Banks while approving the property also took it very easy in Noida extension.Now the poor investor will suffer or will he be going to act like a farmer and file against banks in HC for improper evaluation of the Noida Extension land?:D

Tough Time ahead for Banks sanctioned in NE.......
    CommentQuote
  • Banks either have to take a loss or go behind the loan taker. I don't see this mess getting resolved for few years now. I don't know the details, but how many public banks were involved in issuing loans for NE?
    CommentQuote
  • Banks have their interest well/fully covered . How many of us read the the fine lines in the agreement ?
    CommentQuote