Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Munish Malhautrabajaj sir that was my 1st property investment in 2003....am not still a richie rich like u....on the way though:D. age is hopefully still on my side.
MM - Age has nothing to do with success - I have a 32 year old friend worth 100cr (self made) and 48 year old one - in huge debts.
PS - In 2003 you invested in GZB ???......tell me you are not a weird investor.
- Originally Posted by sbajajMM - you are right. I am also with farmers ( not all of them are corrupt n greedy). There are bunch of naive people on IREF who are blaming farmers for no reason. If they have problem with farmers - How about this -
Anyone who has any asset ( in any form g.old/shares/silver/diamonds .....anything ) - just sell it to me at 10% of it's market value ( I am not even forcing you - just asking you).
and hey look at the brighter side - I will oblige you by not kicking/beating you and your family.
bajaj sahab, you are a hardcore investor. yahan bhi windfall gains dhhond rahe ho :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pravinchaudharybajaj sahab, you are a hardcore investor. yahan bhi windfall gains dhhond rahe ho :)
HA HA .....atleast greater noida chalisa pad ke logon ka brain wash tu nahin karta :-))) I am what i am.
Look how people are behaving now - well mannered - only informative - not picking fights with anyone etc .....they kniow it very well else phir se moderator sir - arse ( pls convert it in hindi ) pe laat maar ke bhaga dengey ....auu phir se naam change karke aana padega.
- Yes, notice it daily. There was this feeling in the forum back then, that it is not in iref's best interests to ban popular members. Banning gutkha will not be in the best interest of the country either (in the short term, loss of tax), but most would want the govt to do that. Kudos to mod who didn't bend. The members are getting back... and behaving!CommentQuote0Flag
- One point I have to highlight.
Many people here have abused the Honourable SC of being a puppet of congress. We always cry that public has weak memory, forgets issue in 1 year. Here people are forgetting issues in 1-2 weeks! This is the same supreme court who trashed the govt/congress every single day for several weeks on CVC issue, black money, sananda case (vilasrao deshmukh), 2G scam, Hasan Ali. Has the govt bought the supreme court AFTER that? Or the state wing of congress is more powerful than the central one?CommentQuote0Flag
- pravinchaudhary Bhai, people say, what suits them best or rather what suits the situation best.
Most think - Kuch bolne main kisi ke baap ka kaya jaata hai .CommentQuote0Flag
- इस फैसले से कुल सात बिल्डर प्रभावित होंगे.
प्रभावित बिल्डरों की सूची-
7. रुद्र ग्रुप
à¤à¤•à¥â€à¤¸'à¤Ÿà¥‡à¤‚à¤¶à¤¨': à¤«à¥ˆà¤¸à¤²à¥‡ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤•à¤¿à¤¨ à¤¬à¤¿à¤²à¥â€à¤¡à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ à¤ªà¤° à¤¹à¥‹à¤—à¤¾ à¤…à¤¸à¤°: à¤–à¤¼à¤¬à¤°à¥‡à¤‚ à¤…à¤¬ à¤¤à¤•: à¤†à¤œ à¤¤à¤•CommentQuote0Flag
- Supreme Court to Uttar Pradesh Govt: Sinister campaign to grab land
The Supreme Court today slammed the authorities for taking advantage of the "colonial law" on land acquisition to divest farmers of their prime agricultural land benefitting the rich and paying "pittance" to common men.
The apex court said a "sinister campaign" has been launched by various state governments to take advantage of the law against the poor people for taking away the land and giving it to builders where multiplexes, malls, posh residential complexes are developed which are beyond the reach of common men.
"Do you think judges live in fools' paradise"? snapped a bench of Justices G S Singhvi and A K Ganguly when senior advocate P P Rao responded to a question that the residential complexes were being developed for the "needy".
"You are building hotels, malls, commercial complexes, townships where common men have no access. Does it come under the perception of public purpose for which the land have been acquired?"
The bench questioned the change by Uttar Pradesh government in land use in Greater Noida and said "this is not the plan for which the land is acquired. How different notifications came out for changing the use of land".
The sharp remarks were made by the bench during the hearing on petitions filed by Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority and real estate developers and builders, including Supertech and Amrapali, challenging the Allahabad High Court order which had quashed the notifications for land acquisition in Greater Noida adjoining the national capital.
The bench made it clear that it was not going to stay the High Court verdict and would go ahead with the hearing of the parties.
"We are indicating that we are not inclined to stay the order of the High Court. We are not inclined to entertain the special leave petition. We will ask only for your submissions," the bench said.
While Rao, appearing for Supertech, contended the development of residential complexes were for the "needy", the bench drew his attention to the brochure of the company saying "what is there in it is not for the poor people".
"Look at your own brochure. It is saying about swimming pool, spa, tennis court, badminton court, beauty parlour, ayurvedic massage etc. All these are for poor people?
"I am reading from your own brochure. Is it for a common man? Land is taken and given to the builder. This is a sinister plan," the bench said.
"Land is given for the development which must be inclusive. The state is taking advantage of the law against the poor. A sinister campaign is made by various state governments. The state is doing a totally anti-people thing," it said.
While maintaining that the purpose of the land acquisition was being defeated, the bench said the poorest man in society should benefit in public interest but "you (authorities) are responding in such a way that they (the poor and common men) are driven out".
"In the name of globalisation, you are marginalising the people. Why is there a proliferation of terrorist activities? Because they are pushed to the walls. Why so many people are committing suicide? They are marginalised. You are not taking care of them. Poor men cannot come to this court," the bench said.
The court expressed its anguish over the whole development in recent times where the emergency clause has been applied for acquiring land of farmers on the pretext of public purpose.
"The state is taking advantage of the colonial law. What you are giving to the common men is pittance," the bench said.
The High Court had on May 31 quashed acquisition of 170 hectares of land at Gulistan village in Greater Noida for industrial development.
The High Court had said that acquisition of land in Greater Noida for residential apartments, which was done after invoking Section 17 of Land Acquisition Act depriving the aggrieved persons of the chance to file their objections on the ground that the matter was urgent, was a "colourable exercise of power" and had quashed the notification.
The counsel, appearing for Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority, contended the acquisition was part of its "well-known" 2021 plan called the Industrial Development Plan which is a generic term that includes commercial and residential use.
The High Court order had come on the plea of landowners and farmers who challenged the government notification for land acquisition issued on September 5, 2007.
Supreme Court to Uttar Pradesh Govt: Sinister campaign to grab landCommentQuote0Flag
- Ever wondered :
1. The cases were files way back in 2007 - No Media highlighted it...even though NE has been the No.1 crowdpuller for RE buyers in NCR
2. It took 3 years for HC to suddenly give its decision...there would have been many hearings...and just for the naive....agents of media are in police stations and court rooms to give breaking news....why this was never highlighted before
3. Notice the timing....everything started picking up around may 2011...exactly 1 year before BSP tenure
4. While Yamuna expressway farmers were agitating since Jan 11 and had openly given statements in media that we will use arms against anyone who tries to remove us from our agitation....Not even a single party incl. Rahul gandhi made an effort to sit with them and join their protest
5. It was a deliberate attempt by opposition to let matters go out of hand and flare up...and then use it....in simple hindi....aag laga ke hi roti paktee hai...sulagti aanch se kucch nahin hota
6. why only Rahul gandhi is hogging the limelight in all this...where is the sworn enemy of mayawati (mulayam singh)....where is BJP.....do they not care about UP elections?????....why only rahul gandhi is allowed to reach villages in filmi style....why other parties have failed to come near this...why...?????..
7. While people are already rejoicing that kalmadi, raja are in jail becoz of SC.....they have missed a very crucial point....such HUGE scams are NEVER a one man show....nor even a group of people....There is a very well known funda in the circles of politics...that do all the corruption you want...make sure a public face is ready..so when the tide turns...he/she will be used to calm down the matter..and in mattter of time...these public faces are forgotten.Kalmadi is that face....or do people actually think that he managed to do all this without the support of congress top brass???.....like people have forgotten about IPL scam....similarly cwg scam will be forgotten...how....by a fresh new scam....CommentQuote0Flag
- The common man's dream of owning a flat has been shattered by the combined efforts of the Authority, State Govt, Central Govt & the Courts. In their effort to be the knight in shining armour for the farmers, they have forgotten the misery of the common man who sacrificed luxuries and saved to have his own roof over his head. Everyone of the above has forgotten the common man. None of the parties has spared a thought for him. Nobody, except the common investor will suffer.CommentQuote0Flag
- Just imagine the amount of money wasted if all the construction already done is to brought down. Wonder if the decision makers ever gave it a thought?CommentQuote0Flag
- And also think if the rubble thus created will ever make that land farmable. I feel pity for the farmers, end users. I seriously feel Yuvraj's agitation will not yield any fruit to his party in 2012. Nehle par dehla pad gaya..Kahin yeh BMW ka kaam toh nahi?? After SC decision farmers will feel cheated and BMW may bring some lucrative offer to woo them again...hail BMW..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by atmaramJust imagine the amount of money wasted if all the construction already done is to brought down. Wonder if the decision makers ever gave it a thought?
Politician-Builder-Broker mafia has already made their money from this scam. Who cares for your hard-earned money?CommentQuote0Flag
- end user ya farmers ki hi watt lagi hai. na politics ishme ghusti to shayad out of court settlement ho jaati..but bhahiya noida bolo ya extension yeh u.p hai seedhi baat yahan kisiki samjh nahi aati..:bab (4):CommentQuote0Flag
- Most users ever online was 693, 5 Hours Ago at 02:54 PM.
Has anyone noticed that whenever there is something happening in Noida xxx a new record of viewership is made ;) I bet 600 log out of 693 must be affected - wo bolte nahi hai bas dekh rahe hai - bechare