Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rohit would request u to go easy on this ( let us not exploit people's miseries . I am not a sadist & would like to believe, that u r also not one )

Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Most users ever online was 693, 5 Hours Ago at 02:54 PM.

Has anyone noticed that whenever there is something happening in Noida xxx a new record of viewership is made ;) I bet 600 log out of 693 must be affected - wo bolte nahi hai bas dekh rahe hai - bechare

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Faridabad thread ko toh koi dekhta bhi nahi..Dekhne layak hi nahi hain...Waise poora desh Noida ko dekh raha hain..TV par...And due to Noida a new land acquisition policy will come pan India...alas Faridabad k rates fir bhi wohi 2 kaudi k rahenge...lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

Has anyone noticed that whenever there is something happening in Noida xxx a new record of viewership is made ;) I bet 600 log out of 693 must be affected - wo bolte nahi hai bas dekh rahe hai - bechare

rohit

U R absolutely right. Ive invested in Supertech EV-II. I read each and every thread to get myself updated and to see what others are thinking. Maybe some people are enjoying the tamasha. Hum bechare nahi, hum gadhey hain. What else can I say this juncture.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_sri
    Seriously man...Some so called 'Senior members' who consider themselves as 'KNOW ALL DUDE' are crossing the limits and firing all cyliders blazing while at the same time taking shelter of moderators.

Please dont spoil the dignity of the forum and if you have vendetta kindly meet at your respective 'INFORMED INVESTMENT ZONE'

Yes right...

Whatever Aam Aadmi/Zoaib said or written, atleast he didnt abuse anyone.. everyone has right to start as many threads..or waise bhi kuch logon ki ego itani high hoti hai ki unhe lagta hai...unse bada koi RE expert hai hi nahi...

This is general discussion forum... apni life ki frustration nikalne ki bahoot saari jagah hain...
    CommentQuote
  • web world tumhare jaise logon ke liye hi hai Rohit ..khul kar bol sakte ho..lekin kabhi public ke beech main jaakar yeh sab mat bolna ..public aisa haal karege ki na bol paaoge na likh paaoge..

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Ya right...There are many kids on this forum.. who uses IREF just like FB etc.. Who knows if some one is having real flat in neharpar or not..
    Time pass karne ko koi bhi bol dega.. mere 10 flats hain.. who cares...
    CommentQuote
  • yadav Bhai, there is no RE expert, whether here in the forum .

Agar expert naam ki koi cheez hoti ( LOL :D), it would have been a different scene .

We r all discussing our point of views & looking at outside the forum ( to find similar views )

I have said this many times, somebody new in RE, can bring in the discussions, some /many new perspectives, some new thought process .

So, in RE, all r old & all r novices .
    CommentQuote
  • On a lighter side, (Please take it lightly and as a pill to chill) what will happen to Metro which was supposed to pass through opposite to my apartment as promised by builder? Will it now be made free for farmers by Rahul Baba? Will farmers give their land for metro??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    yadav Bhai, there is no RE expert, whether here in the forum .

Agar expert naam ki koi cheez hoti ( LOL :D), it would have been a different scene .

We r all discussing our PoV,s & looking at outside the forum ( to find similar views )

I have said this many times, somebody new in RE, can bring in the discussions, some /many new perspectives, some new thought process .

So, in RE, all r old & all r novices .

100% Agree with your point..

We should learn from other's experience/mistake... Every has full rights to express his/her views on this open forum.. and this is the basic purpose of this forum...
    CommentQuote
    On a lighter side, (Please take it lightly and as a pill to chill) what will happen to Metro which was supposed to pass through opposite to my apartment as promised by builder? Will it now be made free for farmers by Rahul Baba? Will farmers give their land for metro??
    \

What a right time entry of this light post :-)

To make you happy as well, builder wont charge any plc for metro view from you..
    CommentQuote
  • Sab barbad ho gaya

rohit

abe tere ko maza aa rahi hai, yaha par logo ki need haram ho gayi hai,

BSP ke Politician ne carore rupees bana liye
    Rahul Gandhi ko congress ko UP mein khada karane ke liye nautanki kar rahi hai

kya hoga india ka ?
    KMP to bana diya HARYANA ne FNG ka koi pata nahi ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    \

What a right time entry of this light post :-)

To make you happy as well, builder wont charge any plc for metro view from you..

But there will be exorbitant PLC for village facing villas and flats.
    CommentQuote
    But there will be exorbitant PLC for village facing villas and flats.

:-) bhai to aapko deni hi padegi..
    Us view ke liye to logon ne itne paise diye hain...
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaaa

Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    :-) bhai to aapko deni hi padegi..
    Us view ke liye to logon ne itne paise diye hain...

Haha..true my friend. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Lets forget about everything what other people are saying and figure out how we can help the buyers stuck in NE. Buyers and non-buyers everyone can make a contribution to this. Lets make a list of the projects and start giving input as how each builder is dealing with this issue. Some of them are moving NE buyers to other places, while others are giving back the refund(w or w/o deduction). This would help everyone and would be the best use of all the information. I read that Supertech is either refunding the money or moving buyers to another project which would have its own pros and cons to, so lets details of that sort too. Percentage of payments made, bank loans approved or disbursed so far would lot of buyers to come out of this issue and we can help them collectively on that.

Now, first of all I need a list of the different projects in NE. I remember seeing one a while ago, but can't find it now so please attach the list with your message if anyone could. We will add our input and updated status in that list and keep on doing that till buyers are completely settled.
    CommentQuote