Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    My Dad has investment in Mywood. Though management is saying there is no issues with the flats,I am not satisfied and confused what to do. I don't see good prospects of that area

tough call. I think you should consult a lawyer and find out what does the supreme court judgement actually rule on. the headline maybe a quashed acquisition. but on what grounds. For e.g. Allahabad High court declined a petition where the farmers had taken the money. there was yet another ruling where the farmers had waited too long before filing petitions etc. another e.g. Jaypee properties are completely clear in YEA. Some ground work will do you good.

You shouldn't have to do it. But such is life.
    CommentQuote
  • Farmers too are cheated

I will not say it farmers greed but taking the land back has somehow tarnished their hope to get extra bucks. Out of court settlement would have been best. Now farmers will rue the fact that once againg they have been cheated by bloody politicians, authority and builders.
    Is there any way by which the land be made fertile again?

Farmers win land, but its fertility lost - Indian Express

Concrete mixed with fertile top soil makes land useless for agriculture purpose

Farmers in Noida Extension may have won the legal battle of reclaiming their lands from builders and Greater Noida Authority, but the fact that the land is not areable anymore due to the presence of concrete has dampened the spirit of victory.

On the heels of the Supreme Court order to return the land acquired from farmers for real estate projects, Muntazir and Intessab of Shaberi village rushed to the site of Amrapali developers and started pulling out the iron bars used for construction. Midway through their plans to re-start farming, the two realised that the developers had dumped so much concrete that the land was not any more fit to sow a single seed.

“We are illiterate people and have grown up by knowing the art of tilling and sowing. Our families are glad that we have got our land back. But on reaching the site I realised that the land will no longer be fertile to grow vegetables or crops,” said a dejected Muntazir.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeek
    tough call. I think you should consult a lawyer and find out what does the supreme court judgement actually rule on. the headline maybe a quashed acquisition. but on what grounds. For e.g. Allahabad High court declined a petition where the farmers had taken the money. there was yet another ruling where the farmers had waited too long before filing petitions etc. another e.g. Jaypee properties are completely clear in YEA. Some ground work will do you good.

You shouldn't have to do it. But such is life.

I read in TOI yesterday that a senior official from GNIDA quoted that some formers from Gulistanpur went to Highcourt after Shahberi verdict and their plea was rejected saying that they have alreay accepted compensasation.
    Do you have any idea about it and about the areas where compensation has been accepted.
    CommentQuote
  • even i heard that, and in haryana where land acquired for the nuclear power plant farmers have no choice except agitate and burn the effigy, since most of farmers have taken compensation to give their land for the plant.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi80
    I read in TOI yesterday that a senior official from GNIDA quoted that some formers from Gulistanpur went to Highcourt after Shahberi verdict and their plea was rejected saying that they have alreay accepted compensasation.
    Do you have any idea about it and about the areas where compensation has been accepted.

Even in Shaberi..many have accepted the compensation...SC gave decision in favor of farmers who did not accept the compensation...

shaberi is not only 165 hectares..its huge....

Rather its in which KHASRA farmers have not accepted the compensation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav101
    Even in Shaberi..many have accepted the compensation...SC gave decision in favor of farmers who did not accept the compensation...

Does this mean that in areas of NE where farmers have already accepted compensasation,land will remain with GNIDA/Builders and end users of that area can take a sigh of relief.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi80
    Does this mean that in areas of NE where farmers have already accepted compensasation,land will remain with GNIDA/Builders and end users of that area can take a sigh of relief.

Ideally yes ... until SC delivers a googly
    I came to know that entire Amrapali Smart City is in Shaberi..but only 25% is affected...coz compensation was not accepted in that 25% portion of land...others had accepted...and guess wat... land mafias r already hopping in amrapali ofc to strike a MANDVAALI...but Amrapali said no..
    CommentQuote
  • With in Few Months Noida Ext. Picture will Clear and Money will rotate again.

It is like Political issue is on Boom
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Frito,

ग्रेटर नोएडा में जमीन अधिग्रहण पर सुप्रीम कोर्ट के फैसले के बाद ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में पैसा इनवेस्ट करने वाले इनवेस्टर्स की चिंता एक बार फिर से बढ़ गई है। इनवेस्टर्स को डर है कि ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में जमीन अधिग्रहण के विरोध में किसानों का आंदोलन काफी तेज हो जाएगा और नहर पार के डिवेलपमेंट पर इसका नकारात्मक असर पड़ेगा।

I really doubt if this going to happen in grater Faridabad.
    Compensation given by HUDA to farmers is the maximum in the country. HUDA has not been as greedy as NA because it did not acquire sector land itself and sold it to builders at higher rate like NA did. In Naherpar builders acquired land directly from farmers.

HUDA has acquired land for sector roads & other amentias at their rate which is highest from any other state.

The point that farmers of Naherpar has been making is “ Compensations granted by HUDA is nothing as compared to money they got from builders “ & “Compensations granted to them by HUDA is less then what HUDA is now giving to other farmers” .

LAO, Faridabad claimed to have settled theses issues & acquired 95% of land there. Now if farmers go to court (highly unlikely) seeking more compensation I strongly believe that HUDA will win the case.

Noida Ext. farmers went to court against Land acquisition & got their land back. IF Naherpar farmer go to court that would be for higher compensation which is already high. Though it will slow down the progress of the area but ultimately farmers will be losers at the end.
    CommentQuote

Guys,

This is not the case. This verdict in only for Shaberi village and here court has cancelled the land acquisition at all, so it does not matter if a farmer has taken compensation or not. Authority has to give back all land in this village.

Now options are they can make a settlement as farmers are demanding around 5000 rupees pms and let me tell u it is not vulgur as just next to this village is crossing republic where builders have brought land from farmers and they have paid even upto 8, 000 pms and that too few years back.

Or

NA have to acquiqe entire land again and this time they have to leave a lot of land for abadi also,as farmes earlier demanding. Remeber to which they are calling illlegal construtions, supreme court had refused to call them illlegal because they have brought land from state government by paying for registry and also dakhil khariz as well so they are proper land owners now. It should have stopped in starting but as u know almost 60% delhi and gaziabad as grown on these basis of such colonien only as after sometimes they becomes legal.

So, only NA and state govenement has done this fraud with builders and all of us are in trouble.

Also when developers will get plots registered at their name in 2018 how were they selling flats to so many people that too with possension in 2012 or 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigdish
    Guys,

This is not the case. This verdict in only for Shaberi village and here court has cancelled the land acquisition at all, so it does not matter if a farmer has taken compensation or not. Authority has to give back all land in this village.

Now options are they can make a settlement as farmers are demanding around 5000 rupees pms and let me tell u it is not vulgur as just next to this village is crossing republic where builders have brought land from farmers and they have paid even upto 8, 000 pms and that too few years back.

Or

NA have to acquiqe entire land again and this time they have to leave a lot of land for abadi also,as farmes earlier demanding. Remeber to which they are calling illlegal construtions, supreme court had refused to call them illlegal because they have brought land from state government by paying for registry and also dakhil khariz as well so they are proper land owners now. It should have stopped in starting but as u know almost 60% delhi and gaziabad as grown on these basis of such colonien only as after sometimes they becomes legal.

So, only NA and state govenement has done this fraud with builders and all of us are in trouble.

Also when developers will get plots registered at their name in 2018 how were they selling flats to so many people that too with possension in 2012 or 2013.

Sir,

Here is the link:

National Real Estate Development Council

And read this paragraph:

"A senior official of the Greater Noida Authority said the court rulings would only affect projects that fall in Shahberi village. When farmers of Gulistanpur village approached Allahabad HC after its Sahberi verdict, the court had ruled that they had already taken compensation cannot and could not challenge the land acquisition process. In the case of Sahberi village, only 40% farmers had taken compensation from the government."

Note: I base my posts on the FACTS....
    CommentQuote
  • Uncertainty grips Noida Extn: Other villages too will move HC

A day after the Supreme Court upheld the Allahabad High Court order quashing state acquisition of farm land in Shahberi, farmers of other villages that make Noida Extension announced they too would move court against acquisition of their land by the government. This is likely to put a spanner in the works of major building projects already underway in the area.

At a panchayat in Bisrakh village on Thursday, residents of Itehda, Bisrakh, Patwari and Chauganpur decided to approach the Allahabad High Court to reclaim their land. The villagers met at the residence of Ajay Pradhan, head of Bisrakh village.

“Bisrakh alone can claim 500 hectares of land which was acquired by the Greater Noida Authority. We approached builders like Stellar, Arden, Earth, Paramount, Valencia and Supertech, asking them to stop construction as they were building on our land, for which many of us have not even been compensated,” Pradhan said.

Uncertainty grips Noida Extn: Other villages too will move HC - Indian Express
    CommentQuote
    Sir,

Here is the link:

And read this paragraph:

"A senior official of the Greater Noida Authority said the court rulings would only affect projects that fall in Shahberi village. When farmers of Gulistanpur village approached Allahabad HC after its Sahberi verdict, the court had ruled that they had already taken compensation cannot and could not challenge the land acquisition process. In the case of Sahberi village, only 40% farmers had taken compensation from the government."

Pls read carfully what I have written. Yes above is right for other villages as more than 70% farmers have taken compensation there but not in this village that is why now NA is thinking to start this whole process again. Also even this 40% is not true as some reports are coming of about only 10% of farmers in this village has taken compensation...

Culprit is only NA and builders also to some extent..
    CommentQuote
    Sir,

Here is the link:

And read this paragraph:

The litigation in Noida ext. does not depend on what % of farmers has accepted compensation or not. It's about acquisition process itself which has been proved flawed by SC ruling. If NA acquired land using this flawed policy then farmers has legal right to appeal against even if it’s only 1% of the majority.
    The % comes into picture if acquisition process is legal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    The litigation in Noida ext. does not depend on what % of farmers has accepted compensation or not. It's about acquisition process itself which has been proved flawed by SC ruling. If NA acquired land using this flawed policy then farmers has legal right to appeal against even if it’s only 1% of the majority.
    The % comes into picture if acquisition process is legal.

Yes very very true which is what I was trying to tell and that is why in case of this sahberi village, at this moment it is denotified and NA has no right over it even on 1 inch of land at this time. They have to either talk to farmers or they have to come with fresh aquisition that too with that new policy which was announced by Mayawati few weeks ago.
    CommentQuote