Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

Last updated: August 29 2012
564 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

Originally posted by adilabbas View Post
    Any idea which projects are affected by this judgement?

Is Gaur City - 1 & 2 also affected ?

Anybody having confirmed info, please share.
    nops..it is not

Comment

Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
      nops..it is not
      Which ones are affected? A list would help a lot ....

Comment

But problem is do you think angry GNA will allow these farmer to do so?

Certainly not!!!! GNA will claim that direct selling to the builders will lead to unauthorized colonies and will do nothing for the infrastructure development there i.e. electricity, roads and sewage system. My thinking is like politicos have cheated poor, illitrate farmers yet again.

Comment

arre poora Noida xxxx ke band baji padi hai bhai - jo aaj nahi hai wo kal ho jaayega - jaan bachani hai to bhag lo ready to move ya near delivery projects mai -

kuch bhi ho sakta hai waha - noida xxx is sitting on ticking time bom b which can go off any second - election ka bhi time aa raha hai - bahut problem hai waha bhai - kuch bhi ho sakta hai

roads bahut aachi hai waha - but can't live on the roads -

rohit

Comment

Vested Interests ...sabko bhagao aur fir khao !!

Well, I think for those who have invested and are in the soup, its unfortunate. If you get full amount back, ask for it. There might be some loss on the interest part for some time (may be 2-3 years), but I am sure that they will be taken care of once they approach the court together. May take some time, but then, seems to be the best option.

For those who are looking to invest, be very careful on deciding whereto invest, certainly not in NE for now unless you have a high risk appetite! Its not the end of world, and the final solution may take some time, but I am sure the end user will be taken care of by the same judiciary.

Best Of Luck !

Best Regards,
            Ravi

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
            arre poora Noida xxxx ke band baji padi hai bhai - jo aaj nahi hai wo kal ho jaayega - jaan bachani hai to bhag lo ready to move ya near delivery projects mai -

kuch bhi ho sakta hai waha - noida xxx is sitting on ticking time bom b which can go off any second - election ka bhi time aa raha hai - bahut problem hai waha bhai - kuch bhi ho sakta hai

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

rohit
              sahi bole buffet sahab. bhag lo... are lekin ye batana bhool gaye, ki sirf greater faridabad me hi bhaagna. kyonki noida ke ready to move me bhi problems aayegi, court unhe girane ka order dega. rufsh to greater faridabad and and grab whaterver you can before the opportunity vanishes!

run forest run!

Comment

Sabko bhagao aur fir khao nahi...Sabko bhaga ka Faridabad lao aur fir khao....
                Sorry i can take a risk to invest in NE but not ready to move into that stinky, congested, sublimed sh** called Faridabad.

Comment

and neharpar area is even worse. worse then tier 3 small towns and kasbas.
                  Originally posted by gaurav_sri View Post
                  Sabko bhagao aur fir khao nahi...Sabko bhaga ka Faridabad lao aur fir khao....
                  Sorry i can take a risk to invest in NE but not ready to move into that stinky, congested, sublimed sh** called Faridabad.

Comment

Actually, Faridabad is no different than Bahadurgarh (apart from a few societies). So, those who want to get saved, invest in this "Main naaaa kartaaa ...." aka Faridabad area

Have been to Faridabad and wonder that a city which could not develop inspite of being the leading industrial city in the Northern region for so long, will ever be able to develop! And the answer is "NO", look at the builders in Faridabad - Omaxe (Max already reached, now heading to min), Ferrous (Still wandering in anonymity, BPTP ...) that itself says it all.

And on top of it, Neharpar area is so undeveloped, even Rohtak seems better!!!

Rohtak Guys: No offense, but Rohtak has seriously developed over the years. Neharpar area is not even comparable to Rohtak.

Best Regards,
                    Ravi

Comment

Amrapali Dream Valley

Is Amrapali Dream Valley effected? I have booked a villa there. should I cancel it? whats the future of this project?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X