Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

Last updated: August 29 2012
564 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

This is a tremendous set back for Noida Ext. market

I just withdrawal my decision to take the flat few days before. It seems like i took the right decision on right time.

There would be pause on development and 2 years delay in all projects.

Its very hard to predict which all builders will effect further. I wish things should get clear as soon as possible and want to know safe projects in Noida Ext.
    Last edited June 27 2011, 09:52 PM.
    If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

any impact on 7x / expressway ?

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
      Just watched news on Sahara Samay… SC agreed on HC decision on stay of land acquisition in Noida extension…. 5th July is just formality to announce final decision.. SC may warn authority /govt to avoid any future acquisition and may give decision in favor of farmers with some more favor on money matters OR land back decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
        a major setback for all the buyers in NE..may god save their hard earned money...this news brings a scary thought in my mind about rest of new acquired Noida lands like 7x/expressway...don't know what will happen to these lands...so far everything is clean but you never know, might be the mind of these farmers also take a U-turn any fine day.....any update guys

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
          Don't worry, no problem in any Noida sectors. However keep eyes open every where because if farmers of any Noida / GN areas where land has been captured by emergency clause go to court then some problem may be there in future. At this time HC , SC is more aggressive due to political push (doodh ka dhula koi nahi hai). I think even in case of any problem very few area of Noida will effect where land has been acquired in less than 4 years, I don't think land acquired more than 5 years before will face any problem in future.

Comment

Originally posted by StudRawk View Post
            This is a tremendous set back for Noida Ext. market

I just withdrawal my decision to take the flat few days before. It seems like i took the right decision on right time.

There would be pause on development and 2 years delay in all projects.

Its very hard to predict which all builders will effect further. I wish things should get clear as soon as possible and want to know safe projects in Noida Ext.
            the impact is only on limited area of noida extn not complete noida extn.....so do your study...n look for clean n gud projects. there are few projects where construction is in full swing....GAUR CITY1 is the one i know..and track on monthly basis...very very gud pace of construction....they may be others...In my opinion once this issue got resolved Noida extension will not remain much cheaper..the people who had buy earlier in gud projects and the builder is constructing at gud pace will get benifited...a lot...

Comment

Noida EXTENSION has brought only TENSION.

Comment

Noone is going to get benefited from this SC decision. Farmers actually want more money and not their land, because it is worth not as much as farming land. Authorities and builders can't do much now and I think buyers are the one that suffered the most.

I don't see this spreading to safe sectors like expressway, but you never know.

Comment

Yup, thats what I think to. No tension or surprises and you pay for what you are getting. In future, I would see under-construction properties losing premium as compared to what people are use to getting.

Originally posted by sgslakshya
                  when all these things happens , smetimes i feel i should have invested in ready to move in property!!

Comment

I think Banks while approving the property also took it very easy in Noida extension.Now the poor investor will suffer or will he be going to act like a farmer and file against banks in HC for improper evaluation of the Noida Extension land?

Tough Time ahead for Banks sanctioned in NE.......

Comment

Banks either have to take a loss or go behind the loan taker. I don't see this mess getting resolved for few years now. I don't know the details, but how many public banks were involved in issuing loans for NE?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X