Collapse

Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

Last updated: August 29 2012
564 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Noida Extension Buyers Unite Against Builders

Sir, but it's Industrial land as per master plan so to convert residential after purchase from farmers black money also required

Originally posted by udayaudy View Post
    Let's analyse it from different angle:
    1) Farmers ultimate motive is to get most out of more compensation. If SC gives them land back which they don't want then they will settle with the builders out of the court by withdrawing a huge compensation. This compensation will be boiled down on us & the NE charm will get lost after that.
    Sir, but it's Industrial land as per master plan so to convert residential after purchase from farmers black money also required
    Garg

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      Pre EMI paid to bank in 2 years will be even more than FD rate earned because at this time HOME LOAN Rates has been appreciated to 12%+ , so as per this atleast 24% amount will be paid as PRE EMI to Bank. Calculations are same even for FD or in case of HOME LOAN. In case of FD we are getting money for future investment but in HOME LOAN we are spending money in terms of PRE EMI to keep that investment but actually profit/loss balance sheet is near about same.

calculation of FD interest 22% maximum (YDT interest) for 2 year V/S builder project price after 2 year+ 25% price increment .... Just put one example

Suppose…current cost of any property/flat is 10 lakh and “Mr A” has only 20% amount to pay which is 2 Lakh….due to some issues with location… “Mr A” put money in FD for two years and after two years…..”Mr. A” got FD money 2.24 lakh… But meanwhile flat cost is also increased by 25% and now flat is available 12.5 lakh due to 70% of construction is done…… In that case “Mr A” has to spend 2.26 lakh more to get same flat…

In same project, “Mr. B” also had 20% amount and paid 2 lakh to builder and got 80% amount (8 lakh) financed from Bank 11% home loan interest for 10 years….…after 2 year… flat price is 12.5 lakh….So “Mr. B” got appreciation of 25% ( 2.5 lakh)

“Mr. B” pays monthly EMI of Rs. 11K/month and till next 2 years.. .. he paid approx 2.5 lakh to bank via EMI (he paid Rs. 1.6lakh home loan interest and 87K principal amount)

After two year situation.. Mr B is still in better condition… his principal amount for next 8 years is Rs. 7.13 lakh…..interest paid 1.6 lakh and appreciation of 2.5 lakh..
      Last edited June 28 2011, 02:55 PM. Reason: .

Comment

I have paid my booking amount.my blilder is not returning full amount and i m going to lost 30,000 apx.
        what should i do.should i go ahead and bear loss. or wait to clear these issues in NE.
        "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

Originally posted by ragh_ideal View Post
          I have paid my booking amount.my blilder is not returning full amount and i m going to lost 30,000 apx.
          what should i do.should i go ahead and bear loss. or wait to clear these issues in NE.
          You have paid Rs Thirty thousand or Three lac if you pay only 30000 than bear loss if pay 3.0 lac than wait and watch
          Garg

Comment

Stakes r v high in NE. We can expect a new land acquisition policy in NE.
            Referring to the article published in Times Property last week, the investors who have already invested in any of the projects in Noida / Greater Noida, they can expect property prices getting sky high in next 1-2 yrs time.

Regarding NE, got a news from the Market that Builders along with Authority may do out of court settlement in case -tive verdict comes from the apex court. Further as a settlement part for Builders, whose projects have lost much interest in last 2 mnths due to ongoing issues, Authority has approved the Metro Link for them so that they can revive the lost charm in the NE area.

Still I suggest ppl who wanna do fresh investment should wait for 2 more weeks as after 1st wk of July, a clear picture will come out.

Comment

Hi ,

Everyone is talking about the stay order for NE as a whole. I have one flat in PATEL Neo town.

It would be helpful if senior members can post the name of the societies for which the construction is already stopped or which are directly affected.

Comment

As of now, Patel NeoTown is safe. Whole of Amrapali Smartcity, Some portion of Mahagun, Supertech are impacted as of now. For better picuture, please read my post on page # 6 of this thread regarding Opinion on SC observation.
                Originally posted by pranavds View Post
                Hi ,

Everyone is talking about the stay order for NE as a whole. I have one flat in PATEL Neo town.

It would be helpful if senior members can post the name of the societies for which the construction is already stopped or which are directly affected.

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg6868 View Post
                  You have paid Rs Thirty thousand or Three lac if you pay only 30000 than bear loss if pay 3.0 lac than wait and watch

sir, i have paid 3lacs.and they are detecting 30,000 appx
                  "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

Wait for final decision of SC and even if -ve news... Authority/builder must negotiate out of case.. builder/authority had already spent lots of money and in some of projects....1-2 floors+ have already under construction stage... Instead of giving back land to farmers..builder will sure buy it from farmers...dont go panic.. there is no panic situation now...

Comment

In my opinion, it is very complicated situation as of now. Nothing is certain at the moment putting end user/investor in dilemma. Considering the huge money in stake (Approximately 50000 flats may have been booked), solution is likely to be reached. And everybody is connecting the decision in Shahberi case to whole NE region. Nobody has knowledge about the most important fact i.e. Section under which land was acquired. No body is bothering to inquire about it although it will decide the future of all projects.

Since there is so much uncertainity, anything can happen and it is really difficult to take a final call. If somebody seeks the refund now n solution is worked out in future then he might end up regretting his decision. On the contrary, if solution is not reached and things are delayed, he will consider himself wise for seeking early refund.

Well, my advice is if builder is not asking for installment or threatning cancellation, wait for few more weeks.

Originally posted by ragh_ideal View Post
                      sir, i have paid 3lacs.and they are detecting 30,000 appx

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X