Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
Reply
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Very nice and thoughtful post ondabhai
    CommentQuote
  • SINGUR and NE

    Supreme Court today asked Didi not to return land to farmers, SC should direct Same to BMW as well.

    I am not very much clear on the details but I have below in my mind:

    Singur land belongs to one huge corporate giant who do have capacity to digest the loss while in NE land was used for low priced flats which enabled most of the junta to buy their dream house. I agree there are some investors as well but still I believe end user will out number investors in NE.

    Considering the fact that common man will be on receiving end SC should come up with some decision asap.

    In both cases original owner of the land was poor farmer and I think farmers at both places originally agreed to whatever price was paid to them. It was later on due to political push and some selfish ppl who want to get into politics are using this as a tool and make their presence felt.

    SC must come up with decision that will help farmers and common man
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    First of all, I have no stake in NE.

    However, I must say that NE made me rethink about my dream to own a roof in NCR. Until middle of last year, I was not aware of NE and like many here, I used to think that I will not be able to afford a roof for us in NCR.

    Then a friend told me about this new development called NE and I started doing some ground work. While doing the ground work, I came to know some options, which are not that bad like NP/Manesar(etc) and equally priced to NE.

    So I started further work keeping NE and the new area option open. Finally visited NE and was not comfortable for some reasons and skipped the idea of NE. Otherwise I would have been in a similar situation like many here.

    The reason I am saying this bcoz, NE gave hope to many like me. I believe, whoever opted for NE is prepared for 4-5 years as that's the minimum period required to make the place livable.

    Now, no one knows what will happen in 4-5 years time.

    As I said earlier, there are three types of people creating these nonsense and nuisance
    1. Joker Type : Don't have much idea, hear something from somewhere... understand even lesser and then pass the mis information just for FUN

    2. Frustrated Type : These people never gathered the courage to do anything... always thought today is a bad day and tomorrow will be a better day... unfortunately that better day never came and they vent their anger everywhere on every single matter

    3. The Vulture Type : These are smart investor, who like vulture, create panic and get their prey

    Lets be sympathetic to those who's entire life saving is at stake. Be considerate to the dream and aspiration of other people.

    Just ask a simple question to yourself ... Are you adding any value by your post?
    If you, yourself is convinced that you have an authentic news and you are helping other by your rumour, go ahead and post nonsense.

    Otherwise, let sanity begins... don't always look for Anna or Ramdev to guide you... you yourself can guide you too!!


    Wish there was a like button on this forum as well..(mods you listening) Awesome post ondabhai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Hi Can u please attach the document realted to that case or some link from where one can read that Supreme Court Case.


    Abhishek,

    Supreme Court has not passed any judgment yet. SC had made preliminary observation regarding land acquisition done all over the India and on Land Acquisition Act. SC also asked authrotiy few questions in connection with the acquisition done in Shahber village and has further asked for detailed discussion that is scheduled to happen on 5th July'11.

    Only Allahabad HC has passed judgement in Shahberi Village. I am attaching copy of judgement with this quote.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Abhishek,

    Supreme Court has not passed any judgment yet. SC had made preliminary observation regarding land acquisition done all over the India and on Land Acquisition Act. SC also asked authrotiy few questions in connection with the acquisition done in Shahber village and has further asked for detailed discussion that is scheduled to happen on 5th July'11.

    Only Allahabad HC has passed judgement in Shahberi Village. I am attaching copy of judgement with this quote.


    Dear stpdcomonman,

    I have read your post regd the SC decision and found it very VALUABLE and CLOSE to FACTS...I very much appreciate your efforts. :bab (6):

    Atleast, we have somone on the forum who is presenting the facts rather than creating panic and venting stupid thoughts straight from his mind... :bab (61):

    Otherwise, this forum has turned into a pool of stupid thoughts...where ppl are just trying to prove themselves more intelligent by running the wild horses of their imagination and publishing useless posts here....and they also hve a stupid audience who jas keeps on applauding and welcoming all the stupidity.... :bab (60):

    VERY FEW PPL TALK SENSIBLE THINGS AND PRESENT FACTS...

    "sabko gyaan baantne ki aadat hai :D" :bab (61):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. i can't find attachment with your reply.

    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Abhinav for appreciating the post. My only motive is to present unbiased facts. As a NE investor, I am also scared but things are not as being presented by media and few people on IREF. I am not predicting everything will be fine in NE but people must have genuine facts before they make predictions.

    I have not come across even a single person on IREF who has knowledge about the Section under which land has been acquired in entire NE. It is the Section of Land Acquisition Act under which land has been acquired that will decide the fate of NE projects. But nobody has any info about it and still passing predictions.

    Originally Posted by abhinav101
    Dear stpdcomonman,

    I have read your post regd the SC decision and found it very VALUABLE and CLOSE to FACTS...I very much appreciate your efforts. :bab (6):

    Atleast, we have somone on the forum who is presenting the facts rather than creating panic and venting stupid thoughts straight from his mind... :bab (61):

    Otherwise, this forum has turned into a pool of stupid thoughts...where ppl are just trying to prove themselves more intelligent by running the wild horses of their imagination and publishing useless posts here....and they also hve a stupid audience who jas keeps on applauding and welcoming all the stupidity.... :bab (60):

    VERY FEW PPL TALK SENSIBLE THINGS AND PRESENT FACTS...

    "sabko gyaan baantne ki aadat hai :D" :bab (61):
    CommentQuote
  • Abhishek, I had attached the document but even I could not figure out how to see the attachment. Give me your e-mail id, I will forward the attachment there. I am not much familiar with IREF feature so not sure if I attached the document in correct manner or not.
    Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Hi.. i can't find attachment with your reply.

    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Thanks Abhinav for appreciating the post. My only motive is to present unbiased facts. As a NE investor, I am also scared but things are not as being presented by media and few people on IREF. I am not predicting everything will be fine in NE but people must have genuine facts before they make predictions.

    I have not come across even a single person on IREF who has knowledge about the Section under which land has been acquired in entire NE. It is the Section of Land Acquisition Act under which land has been acquired that will decide the fate of NE projects. But nobody has any info about it and still passing predictions.


    Very Very true !

    Please send a copy to anon.prevATgmail.com
    Thnx !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Abhishek, I had attached the document but even I could not figure out how to see the attachment. Give me your e-mail id, I will forward the attachment there. I am not much familiar with IREF feature so not sure if I attached the document in correct manner or not.


    e_mailabhishekyahoo.com

    and thanks very much for writing something motivating... i also agree that in these forums maximun people only create panic . After these judgements i ahve been visiting NE very frequently and i did not find any affect on the development work being carried out at infra level and builder.Also i am of opinion that after these judgements not even a single project where work has been started by a builder has been stopped.
    Problem in Shaberi as i know was that builders had paid the whole amount to authority after their assurance that land will be allotted to them so they showed that land as part of their projects though none of the builder started any construction on that land as they did not have proper hold on that part of land.
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt Gzb is better any day and there is no comparison between Bhiwadi and Gzb, but it is also twice the price of Bhiwadi. What I was saying is for someone who wants a good ROI by still investing in a good and upcoming location. Proximity and very expensive price of Gurgaon/Manesar will eventually move people towards Bhiwadi for affordable housing.






    Originally Posted by Mogammo
    Dharuhera, Bhiwadi are good options, I agree with you. But these areas are very far from DELHI and only good for those persons who maximum do their jobs till Gurgaon Udyog Vihar DLF (However 2 toll tax has to pay for managing Udyog Vihar). If any person working in Noida , Delhi, GZB , FDB , CP , Shahadra , Teeshajarai, kakarduma , Kashmeri Gate ISBT , Nehru Nagar , DU , Janakpuri , Any Railways .............. can not even think for Bhiwadi because distance are even more than 60-80 kilometer without any direct transportation facility.

    I think still Ghaziabad is better options in all aspects because I know lots of person from Ghaziabad who manage jobs in every area of NCR daily basis including Gurgaon Udyog Vihar DLF which is just 40 KM from GZB and From 2 different metro lines any GZB person can reach to GGN just in 70 Minutes in 29 rupees. Even newly developed RNE is 48 KM far from Gurgaon Udyog Vihar DLF with metro facility from Vaishali and no TOLL tax to pay if follow Akashardham-Baramulla-AIIMS-KutubMinar Route.

    Hence In my views if flat rates are near about same then RNE or any GZB area is better then Dharuhera, Bhiwadi for covering any NCR cities on daily basis. Or in terms of quality of life or after retirement life because CP / Akshardham and all major Delhi hot spots are only 13-22 Km far from GZB and add 10 KM more for RNE. Delhi Airport will be much more close from GZB & RNE compare with Dharuhera, Bhiwadi.

    If you are asking for appreciation then let me know only 2-3 GZB location (including any outer area) which gives less appreciation percentage wise then Gurgaon. Only CR was the exception during last 3 years but from last 1 month it is also picking up well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhishek,

    This is the link to the HC judgement:
    Security Code Check for Accessing Judgment/Order

    Also, pls find the HC judgement in the attached zip file.

    Read the last 3 lines of point no. 21...as mentioned by stpdcomonman
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Yesterday when i inquired from Supertech official site at facebook about the land acquisition process for there EV-1 project, that whether it was acquired under urgency clause or not then the person told me that whole land in NE is acquired in same manner.
    In above posts I found that same villages like Bisrakh,Patwari etc are aquired under section 6 and not under urgency clause but I think in latest order of HC, a stay was made on the land acquired in these villages???
    There is a great confusion now..I strongly recommend that we should file a RTI to know about the land acquisition section which was applied to different villages of Noida Extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GAgrawal
    Hi,
    Yesterday when i inquired from Supertech official site at facebook about the land acquisition process for there EV-1 project, that whether it was acquired under urgency clause or not then the person told me that whole land in NE is acquired in same manner.
    In above posts I found that same villages like Bisrakh,Patwari etc are aquired under section 6 and not under urgency clause but I think in latest order of HC, a stay was made on the land acquired in these villages???
    There is a great confusion now..I strongly recommend that we should file a RTI to know about the land acquisition section which was applied to different villages of Noida Extension.


    There was a stay order issued by Allahabad High Court on construction on some land in Bisrakh village because that land was acquired under urgency clause. It was discussed in the following thread:

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/16070-bisrakh-stay-order-noida-s-doomsday-starts-now?t=18311

    and if Hindustan Times is to be believed then there are more than 100 petitions still pending in the court. So expect more confusion.

    http://www.livehindustan.com/news/desh/deshlocalnews/article1-story-39-0-174732.html&locatiopnvalue=3
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, i know this is an emotional issue for most, but i really think, we r getting oversensitive here .

    News is something, one cannot suppress ( whether it is motivated or true ) . The best way out, is to thrash motivated posts/news/articles by logical reasoning .

    ......but anyways, great post .

    Originally Posted by ondabhai
    First of all, I have no stake in NE.

    However, I must say that NE made me rethink about my dream to own a roof in NCR. Until middle of last year, I was not aware of NE and like many here, I used to think that I will not be able to afford a roof for us in NCR.

    Then a friend told me about this new development called NE and I started doing some ground work. While doing the ground work, I came to know some options, which are not that bad like NP/Manesar(etc) and equally priced to NE.

    So I started further work keeping NE and the new area option open. Finally visited NE and was not comfortable for some reasons and skipped the idea of NE. Otherwise I would have been in a similar situation like many here.

    The reason I am saying this bcoz, NE gave hope to many like me. I believe, whoever opted for NE is prepared for 4-5 years as that's the minimum period required to make the place livable.

    Now, no one knows what will happen in 4-5 years time.

    As I said earlier, there are three types of people creating these nonsense and nuisance
    1. Joker Type : Don't have much idea, hear something from somewhere... understand even lesser and then pass the mis information just for FUN

    2. Frustrated Type : These people never gathered the courage to do anything... always thought today is a bad day and tomorrow will be a better day... unfortunately that better day never came and they vent their anger everywhere on every single matter

    3. The Vulture Type : These are smart investor, who like vulture, create panic and get their prey

    Lets be sympathetic to those who's entire life saving is at stake. Be considerate to the dream and aspiration of other people.

    Just ask a simple question to yourself ... Are you adding any value by your post?
    If you, yourself is convinced that you have an authentic news and you are helping other by your rumour, go ahead and post nonsense.

    Otherwise, let sanity begins... don't always look for Anna or Ramdev to guide you... you yourself can guide you too!!
    CommentQuote