Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
Reply
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    First of all, I have no stake in NE.

    However, I must say that NE made me rethink about my dream to own a roof in NCR. Until middle of last year, I was not aware of NE and like many here, I used to think that I will not be able to afford a roof for us in NCR.

    Then a friend told me about this new development called NE and I started doing some ground work. While doing the ground work, I came to know some options, which are not that bad like NP/Manesar(etc) and equally priced to NE.

    So I started further work keeping NE and the new area option open. Finally visited NE and was not comfortable for some reasons and skipped the idea of NE. Otherwise I would have been in a similar situation like many here.

    The reason I am saying this bcoz, NE gave hope to many like me. I believe, whoever opted for NE is prepared for 4-5 years as that's the minimum period required to make the place livable.

    Now, no one knows what will happen in 4-5 years time.

    As I said earlier, there are three types of people creating these nonsense and nuisance
    1. Joker Type : Don't have much idea, hear something from somewhere... understand even lesser and then pass the mis information just for FUN

    2. Frustrated Type : These people never gathered the courage to do anything... always thought today is a bad day and tomorrow will be a better day... unfortunately that better day never came and they vent their anger everywhere on every single matter

    3. The Vulture Type : These are smart investor, who like vulture, create panic and get their prey

    Lets be sympathetic to those who's entire life saving is at stake. Be considerate to the dream and aspiration of other people.

    Just ask a simple question to yourself ... Are you adding any value by your post?
    If you, yourself is convinced that you have an authentic news and you are helping other by your rumour, go ahead and post nonsense.

    Otherwise, let sanity begins... don't always look for Anna or Ramdev to guide you... you yourself can guide you too!!


    Good post ondabhai, This post is a direct indication to all those members who spread rumors for just having fun and increasing their post quantity on forum. Infact, they are not adding any value in term of any quality information, it is always better to be silent rather than creating rumors and panic with their factless post.

    Also, they are diluting the reputation of forum by adding factless information, Forum admin should identify these people and ban them permanently.
    CommentQuote
  • जानकारी जुटाने में जुटे हैं किसान


    नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया के शाहबेरी में जमीन अधिग्रहण रद्द किए जाने के मामले में सुप्रीम कोर्ट में अगली सुनवाई 5 जुलाई को होने वाली है। सुप्रीम कोर्ट को जानकारी मुहैया कराने के लिए अथॉरिटी के साथ-साथ किसान भी जुट गए हैं।

    किसान अथॉरिटी के पुराने ब्रॉशर, बिल्डरों के आवंटन रेट, किसानांे को दिए गए मुआवजे का रेट और बिल्डर कितने में निवेशकों को फ्लैट बेच रहे हैं, इसकी जानकारी जुटाने में लगे हैं। शाहबेरी गांव के किसान शराफत अली का कहना है कि बिल्डर 85 लाख रुपये में विला बेच रहे हैं, जबकि 9 लाख रुपये में फ्लैट बेचने का दावा किया जा रहा है। बिल्डरांे ने जितने लोगांे के फ्लैट बुक किए हैं उनमें किसानों को एक भी फ्लैट नहीं दिया गया है।

    शराफत अली ने बताया कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में उनकी करीब 60 बीघा जमीन है। इसके अलावा साजिद हुसैन आदि किसानांे की भी जमीन है। शराफत ने बताया कि ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी के अधिग्रहण के खिलाफ किसान हाई कोर्ट चले गए। हाई कोर्ट ने सुनवाई करते हुए 12 मई 2011 को किसानों के हक में फैसला सुनाते हुए जमीन अधिग्रहण प्रक्रिया रद्द कर दिया। इसके बाद अथॉरिटी और बिल्डर इस मामले को लेकर सुप्रीम कोर्ट चले गए। सुप्रीम कोर्ट में अथॉरिटी और बिल्डर ने एसएलपी डाली। सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने इस मामले में प्रदेश सरकार को फटकार लगाई और सुनवाई की अगली तारीख 5 जुलाई तय की।

    -Navbharat times
    CommentQuote
  • ThePunjabi,

    I had also heard the news about stay on Bisrakh and when I enquired about it, there was no truth to it. I contacted the builder where I have booked a flat and was informed that they have received no court order.

    Subsequently, I visited project site and found that construction was going on in good pace. I asked labourers, supervisors and other people working there and they told me that no body disturbed construction activitiy. If stay had indeed been ordered then petitioners would have quickly reached the construction site and showed them stay order and halted construction activities. I visited other projects also and construction was going on as usual.

    Media: Regarding media, it is the more corrupt than Suresh Kalmadi or A. Raja. Most of news paper and news channel are full of stupid reports who publish the news without authenicating it just because coz they have no time to analyse the facts. They are in hurry to publish "Breaking News" ahead of their competitors.

    I myself watched programe on Zee News in which Amarpali's chairman Anil Sharma and other participated. Zee News listed all the projects - Eco Village 1, Stellar Jeevan, Earth Towne, Patel New Town, Dream Valley, Golf Homes, Leasiure Park etc. where stay has been ordered. Mr. Anil Sharma kept saying that only SmartCity is affected and his all other projects are safe till date but they continued to flash all the projects stating that stay has been ordered on these projects.

    The job of media is just to sensationalize a news and blow it out of its proportion. Just look at the way they have presented SC's recent observation in Shahberi Case.

    "Noida Extention me doosra nandigram nahin ban ne denge"

    Where the hell SC mentioned NE in its observation if any news channel can tell me?

    SC just made general observation regarding improper acquisition done by different states causing resentment among farmers. SC was not particular about Noida Extention.

    I have least respect for now-a-days's media except few instances when they show really good reports.

    'MEDIA REACTS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS SHOWN IN MOVIE PEEPLI LIVE"

    In today's times, we must use if we have brain in our head before reacting on any news.









    Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    There was a stay order issued by Allahabad High Court on construction on some land in Bisrakh village because that land was acquired under urgency clause. It was discussed in the following thread:

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/16070-bisrakh-stay-order-noida-s-doomsday-starts-now?t=18311

    and if Hindustan Times is to be believed then there are more than 100 petitions still pending in the court. So expect more confusion.

    http://www.livehindustan.com/news/desh/deshlocalnews/article1-story-39-0-174732.html&locatiopnvalue=3
    CommentQuote
  • It is so nice to see people taking the initiative to visit the actual spot and report the ground realities. And as always, ground realities are strikingly different than arm chair publishing or virtual world.

    It will be good if someone can post actual picture of ground realities. Words can be questionable but a picture is definitely less questionable, in terms of authenticity.

    It is also frustrating to see people selectively posting horror stories (real, imaginary... God knows). I am not talking about suppressing news... I am talking to be FAIR. Post both positive and negative news, not selectively one kind of news to drive your point or just to have FUN.

    I guess, common sense people will be able to differentiate between rumour, political drama and ground reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameerindia
    Good post ondabhai, This post is a direct indication to all those members who spread rumors for just having fun and increasing their post quantity on forum. Infact, they are not adding any value in term of any quality information, it is always better to be silent rather than creating rumors and panic with their factless post.

    Also, they are diluting the reputation of forum by adding factless information, Forum admin should identify these people and ban them permanently.


    Kash sab log aap jaisa samajdar hota :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree to the highlighted part . If people r posting only the negative news & r deliberately ignoring any positive developments & not posting them, their intent can be questionable .

    ......& yes, pictures, speak a million words .

    Originally Posted by ondabhai
    It is so nice to see people taking the initiative to visit the actual spot and report the ground realities. And as always, ground realities are strikingly different than arm chair publishing or virtual world.

    It will be good if someone can post actual picture of ground realities. Words can be questionable but a picture is definitely less questionable, in terms of authenticity.

    It is also frustrating to see people selectively posting horror stories (real, imaginary... God knows). I am not talking about suppressing news... I am talking to be FAIR. Post both positive and negative news, not selectively one kind of news to drive your point or just to have FUN.

    I guess, common sense people will be able to differentiate between rumour, political drama and ground reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Banks have stopped loaning after supreme court coments

    The Pioneer :: Home : >> Gr Noida developers face harsh realty from banks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav101
    Hi Abhishek,

    This is the link to the HC judgement:
    Security Code Check for Accessing Judgment/Order

    Also, pls find the HC judgement in the attached zip file.

    Read the last 3 lines of point no. 21...as mentioned by stpdcomonman

    Thanks Abhinav.
    Last night at 10:30 there was a program by Karan Thapar in which few people including Amarapali's chairman, Lawyer of Tata Group , Urban development minister etx participated. It was good to know below 3 points:

    1- In Noida,GNOIDA none of the developer as per law can buy \acquire land directly by farmers. Has to be done by Authority.
    2- Any land acquired by Govt for public or private purpose can't be returned back to its original owners/farmers.
    3- Supreme court in most of the cases in the past have upheld such acqusitions by authorities using emergency clauses.

    Recent judgement by Supreme Court for Tata Motors is an example where Calcutta Vgovt even passed the bill to give land back to its owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Abhishek,

    I agree with your first point. I am also aware of it but since I have not gone through recent UP Land Acquisition policy, I do not have logical and legal facts to prove it. This is the reason I have not mentioned it on forum yet.

    I am not sure regarding second point.

    Regarding 3rd point, I would like to clarify that SC has not passed any judgement. SC has provided only interim relief to Tata Motors and has directed Calcutta High Court to verify legality of Singur Land Rehabilitation and Development Act.

    If Calcutta Hight court validates the Act, land can be given back to farmers.

    Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Thanks Abhinav.
    Last night at 10:30 there was a program by Karan Thapar in which few people including Amarapali's chairman, Lawyer of Tata Group , Urban development minister etx participated. It was good to know below 3 points:

    1- In Noida,GNOIDA none of the developer as per law can buy \acquire land directly by farmers. Has to be done by Authority.
    2- Any land acquired by Govt for public or private purpose can't be returned back to its original owners/farmers.
    3- Supreme court in most of the cases in the past have upheld such acqusitions by authorities using emergency clauses.

    Recent judgement by Supreme Court for Tata Motors is an example where Calcutta Vgovt even passed the bill to give land back to its owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the Land Acquisition Act, 1984:

    New Page 1

    Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Abhishek,

    I agree with your first point. I am also aware of it but since I have not gone through recent UP Land Acquisition policy, I do not have logical and legal facts to prove it. This is the reason I have not mentioned it on forum yet.

    I am not sure regarding second point.

    Regarding 3rd point, I would like to clarify that SC has not passed any judgement. SC has provided only interim relief to Tata Motors and has directed Calcutta High Court to verify legality of Singur Land Rehabilitation and Development Act.

    If Calcutta Hight court validates the Act, land can be given back to farmers.
    CommentQuote
  • Bisrakh stay order

    As per some people in the area, the Bisrakh stay order was for some additional land that was in the process of being acquired. The order was not for the already acquired land on which many projects are coming up. Bisrakh village land is quite vast...most projects would have stopped work by now, if the order was on the already acquired land.

    Also, the petions in the court are not necessarily against land acquistion...they also relate to the farmers not receiving the agreed compensation. It will sort out once the govt gives compensation...typical bureaucratic delays.

    God knows what really is the true picture!!!



    Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    There was a stay order issued by Allahabad High Court on construction on some land in Bisrakh village because that land was acquired under urgency clause. It was discussed in the following thread:

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/16070-bisrakh-stay-order-noida-s-doomsday-starts-now?t=18311

    and if Hindustan Times is to be believed then there are more than 100 petitions still pending in the court. So expect more confusion.

    http://www.livehindustan.com/news/desh/deshlocalnews/article1-story-39-0-174732.html&locatiopnvalue=3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Abhishek,

    I agree with your first point. I am also aware of it but since I have not gone through recent UP Land Acquisition policy, I do not have logical and legal facts to prove it. This is the reason I have not mentioned it on forum yet.

    I am not sure regarding second point.

    Regarding 3rd point, I would like to clarify that SC has not passed any judgement. SC has provided only interim relief to Tata Motors and has directed Calcutta High Court to verify legality of Singur Land Rehabilitation and Development Act.

    If Calcutta Hight court validates the Act, land can be given back to farmers.



    Please refer to this thread
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/16082-rti-for-checking-the-land-aquisition-details-for-noida-sectors/page9?t=18323&page=9

    This may be helpful once response is received on this. But this is for Noida region only. If anyone have raised any such RTI for Gnoida\NE also then please share
    CommentQuote
  • Good quotes

    It's heartening to see users showing right attitude on this thread now.

    It's my request to all the users that judge the authencity of facts before believing them and jumping to conclusion and then panic.

    Though I am not a practising lawyer but I am a qualified lawer and have bit knowledge of legal process.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    It's heartening to see users showing right attitude on this thread now.

    It's my request to all the users that judge the authencity of facts before believing them and jumping to conclusion and then panic.

    Though I am not a practising lawyer but I am a qualified lawer and have bit knowledge of legal process.


    So good to know that you are a lawyer and hence you will understand the nitty gritty better than the rubbish sensationalizing media folks.

    Can you do a favour to all the people here with a summarisation of the recent issues in NE with probably 3 scenarios like the best, realistic and worst case. You can start a new thread like "NE Legal Issue : The ground reality"

    You are reasonably good writer, definitely much much better than most of the people here. Your this effort will be highly appreciated by many of the clueless buyers here. The thread will be one stop answer to all the rumour mongers and fun loving people.

    Hope to see some concrete thing on this matter. Thank you for reading this and atleast for considering this idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Why only negative sentiments

    Hi All,

    I have been following Iref since few weeks. Sorry to say most of the people who write in this form writes about negativity , Compulsions, Complains, sensational news etc without being factually correct.

    Some of us are End users & some of us are investors.
    For both the categories, please understand the investment will not work out unless we maintain a positive sentiment about their properties. Just like stock market , real estate also works on the same line... sentiments.. i request you all to keep a positive sentiments towards your investments & present only facts without being carried away by the negative sentiments...

    our whole objective of this exercise is to be aware of the real estate market.... the lets get real folks...
    CommentQuote