Noida Extension Buyers Take on Builders

Home buyers who have invested in Noida Extension Real Estate projects are connecting online through discussion forums, facebook and other websites to vent out frustration against the builder lobby. Almost 100 people have signed up as members of a Facebook group that calls itself, 'Noida Extension Owners and Members Association'. The members include professionals from all walks of life.

NEOMA - Noida Extension Owners And Members Association is Noida extension owners and member association. The purpose and objective of NEOMA is to keep updated to all the Future residents of the Noida /Noida Ext. based on the users feedback. User can make their decision, owners can raise their voice in case of any issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supreme Court - Noida Extension News

Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को नंदीग्राम बनते नहीं देख सकते: SC

*नई दिल्ली। *सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आज नोएडा एक्सटेंशन जमीन अधिग्रहण मामले में कहा
कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन को दूसरा नंदीग्राम नहीं बनने दिया जाएगा। कोर्ट ने अपनी
टिप्पणी में कहा कि सरकार को जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर अपनी मानसिकता बदलनी होगी।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार से पूछा कि खेती की जमीन अधिग्रहण करने से
पहले क्या इस बात की कोशिश की गई कि बंजर जमीन का अधिग्रहण पहले किया जाए। इस
दौरान कोर्ट में सरकार और किसानों के तरफ के पक्ष कोर्ट में मौजूद थे। सुप्रीम
कोर्ट ने इस मामले की जल्द सुनवाई करने से इंकार करते हुए कहा कि इसकी सुनवाई 5
जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।Guyz look at Zee news. Noida extn ko rahat nahi....

जुलाई को होगी।
Read more
543 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear ondabhai,

I really feel honored and humbled at your appreciation and request to start a new thread explaning legal issues that NE is currently facing so that innocent NE buyers could get a fair idea of what is the ground reality.

I humbly accept the request but at the same time want to inform that I am not a practising but a qualified lawyer only and do not have in-depth knowledge of legal complications. However, I feel I am in a position to understand the legal issues better than a layman.

Therefore, I would do my best to present the most correct situation and without any bias towards anybody. But at the same time, I seek pardon in advance in the event I make some incorrect legal fact inadvertently.

I am going to work on the new thread just now. Thanks for your advice. :)

Originally Posted by ondabhai
    So good to know that you are a lawyer and hence you will understand the nitty gritty better than the rubbish sensationalizing media folks.

Can you do a favour to all the people here with a summarisation of the recent issues in NE with probably 3 scenarios like the best, realistic and worst case. You can start a new thread like "NE Legal Issue : The ground reality"

You are reasonably good writer, definitely much much better than most of the people here. Your this effort will be highly appreciated by many of the clueless buyers here. The thread will be one stop answer to all the rumour mongers and fun loving people.

Hope to see some concrete thing on this matter. Thank you for reading this and atleast for considering this idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    So good to know that you are a lawyer and hence you will understand the nitty gritty better than the rubbish sensationalizing media folks.

Can you do a favour to all the people here with a summarisation of the recent issues in NE with probably 3 scenarios like the best, realistic and worst case. You can start a new thread like "NE Legal Issue : The ground reality"

You are reasonably good writer, definitely much much better than most of the people here. Your this effort will be highly appreciated by many of the clueless buyers here. The thread will be one stop answer to all the rumour mongers and fun loving people.

Hope to see some concrete thing on this matter. Thank you for reading this and atleast for considering this idea.

This seems a bit funny ....

I thought a forum which is filled with gurus n pundits who r just spitting words of wisdom must be definitely having a lawyer....who can actually present some facts...

But, ur post bolsters the fact that this forum really lacks facts...
    PS: Nothing personal...jas my opinion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav101

I thought a forum which is filled with gurus n pundits who r just spitting words of wisdom must be definitely having a lawyer....who can actually present some facts...

One doesn't need to be a lawyer to post facts. This forum is full of facts, logic, rant, fights, humor - everything. It is up to the ability and intention of the reader what he/she gets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    One doesn't need to be a lawyer to post facts. This forum is full of facts, logic, rant, fights, humor - everything. It is up to the ability and intention of the reader what he/she gets.

Absolutely Sir !

But, you also did not get wat I was trying to say :)

A lawyer can post the associated legalities about the issues...about which we can only make assumptions...I hope u understand wat I m trying to say...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav101

The day you think yourself as an expert is the end of learning.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Dear ondabhai,

I really feel honored and humbled at your appreciation and request to start a new thread explaning legal issues that NE is currently facing so that innocent NE buyers could get a fair idea of what is the ground reality.

I humbly accept the request but at the same time want to inform that I am not a practising but a qualified lawyer only and do not have in-depth knowledge of legal complications. However, I feel I am in a position to understand the legal issues better than a layman.

Therefore, I would do my best to present the most correct situation and without any bias towards anybody. But at the same time, I seek pardon in advance in the event I make some incorrect legal fact inadvertently.

I am going to work on the new thread just now. Thanks for your advice. :)

You are definitely in a better position than us. I know, it's a tough task, no need to hurry, take your time and do a good job, do a quality job.

And thanks dear for accepting this, highly appreciate that.
    CommentQuote
  • While investing in any area there is no harm to know all the positive points/news along with negative points/news, if we become happy with any new development in any area then there is no harm to know about some problem in that area at that time. Before investing we must know each & every aspects. There is nothing wrong in reading all type of -ive or +ive news for a area, rest several buyers are smart enough to make good summery after that.

As for NE, I must say that for Noida private job persons its location is very good at this price and this area have one of the best potential in NCR. and once all disputes settled then it will give one of the best appreciation. I believe that AT THE END ALL WILL BECOME WELL.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    The day you think yourself as an expert is the end of learning.

..........:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • किसानों ने शुरू किया जनजागरण अभियान

ग्रामीण पंचायत मोर्चा के तत्वावधान में बृहस्पतिवार को गांव सादुल्लापुर में मोर्चा कार्यकर्ताओं ने जनजागरण अभियान शुरू किया। इस दौरान कार्यकर्ताओं ने सुबह दस बजे से गांव सैनी, रोजा याकूबपुर, हैवतपुर, रिछपाल गढ़ी, चिपियाना बुजुर्ग व सोरखा में दिन भर जगह-जगह पंचायत की।
    मोर्चा के संयोजक रणवीर प्रधान ने कहा कि किसानों को अपने अधिकारों के लिए सजग रहना होगा, क्योंकि नोएडा व ग्रेटर नोएडा प्राधिकरण की नीयत ठीक नहीं है। भूमि अधिग्रहण कानून की आड़ में अर्जेसी दिखाकर धारा 4(17) व 6 (17) लगाकर किसानों की कीमती जमीन को छीनकर बिल्डरों को दिया जा रहा है। उन्होंने किसानों से अनुरोध किया कि वे प्राधिकरण के खिलाफ हाईकोर्ट में याचिका दायर करें, जिससे किसानों को न्याय मिल सके। ग्रेटर नोएडा व नोएडा के बालक व बालिका इंटर कालेजों में पचास फीसदी कोटा क्षेत्र के किसानों के बच्चों के लिए सुरक्षित किया जाए।

-Navbharat times
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur city 2 project

Dear All
    Can anyone update me about Gaur city 2 project. As of today Bank & financial institution has stopped payment. I have doubt about project. If everything is fine then why bank are not releasing the paymnt. I have joined this forum just now & hope to get valuable insight abt NE.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Totaram
    Dear All
    Can anyone update me about Gaur city 2 project. As of today Bank & financial institution has stopped payment. I have doubt about project. If everything is fine then why bank are not releasing the paymnt. I have joined this forum just now & hope to get valuable insight abt NE.

Thanks in advance

In this country the sufferer is always the common man. Every political party is shedding crocodile tears for the farmers but none of them have come forward to fight for the common man who has invested his life time savings into realizing his dream of buying a house. The Courts also appear to be favouring the farmers cause. The common investor continues to suffer and he has no godfather to address his problems. Ideally, in my humble opinion, a via media should be worked out so that none of the parties involved suffer too much. This is what the Court should aim to do. The media blaming GNIDA alone when similar land acquisition practices are widespread in the country is not a solution.
    CommentQuote
  • नोएडा एक्स.-अब फैसले पर टिकी हैं सबकी नजरें

ग्रेटर नोएडा।। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया के शाहबेरी में निवेशक, बिल्डर्स और ग्रेनो अथॉरिटी के अरबों रुपये फंसे हैं। इन सभी लोगों को 5 जुलाई को सुप्रीम कोर्ट में होने वाली सुनवाई का इंतजार है। वहीं अथॉरिटी दफ्तर के विभिन्न विभागों में ज्यादातर समय शाहबेरी मामले को लेकर ही चर्चा होती रहती है। अथॉरिटी अफसर शाहबेरी गांव के किसानों पर भी डोरे डाल रहे हैं, जिससे किसानो से सीधे जमीन खरीदी जा सके। अगर किसानों से सीधे जमीन खरीद ली जाती है तो और जहां किसानों को भारी फायदा होगा साथ ही बिल्डर, निवेशक और अथॉरिटी के अरबों रुपये डूबने से बच जाएंगे। सुप्रीम कोर्ट के फैसले पर किसानों के अलावा कई राजनैतिक पार्टियां भी नजरें गड़ाए हुए हैं।

शाहबेरी मामले से यूपी की बीएसपी सरकार को घेरा जा सके। शाहबेरी में जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर किसान, बिल्डर और अथॉरिटी के बीच लड़ी जा रही लड़ाई में सबसे ज्यादा निवेशकों को नुकसान उठाना पड़ रहा है। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया में करीब 40 हजार निवेशक हैं जो फंसे हुए हैं। निवेशकों के लाखों रुपये किस्त के रूप में उनके बैंक अकाउंट से कट जाते हैं। निवेशकों की तरह ही बिल्डरों के भी करोड़ों रुपये फंसे हुए हैं। बिल्डरों ने अथॉरिटी से प्लॉट खरीद और रजिस्ट्री करवाई है। इसके अलावा बिल्डरों ने प्रोजेक्ट में कंस्ट्रक्शन भी करवा दिया है। कई-कई मंजिल बिल्डिंग बन चुकी हैं। कंस्ट्रक्शन में बिल्डर करोड़ों खर्च कर चुके हैं। इसी तरह अथॉरिटी के भी करोड़ों रुपये फंसे हुए हैं। अथॉरिटी किसानों को करोड़ों रुपये का मुआवजा बांट चुकी है। इसके अलावा सड़क, सीवर, बिजली, पानी आदि पर करोड़ों खर्च कर चुकी है।

-Navbharat times
    CommentQuote
  • Authority scrambles to resolve farmer disputes

Following the tough stand taken by the Supreme Court against 'forced' land acquisition in Greater Noida, the Greater Noida Authority officials have jumped to resolving farmer disputes in the district. The Authority has set up month-long camps in Rampur-Fatehpur and Patwadi villages to handover compensation and resolve abadi disputes of farmers in Gautam Budh Nagar.

Rama Raman, CEO of Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway Development Authority, began handing over compensation to farmers whose land have been acquired by the Authority. The camps will cover a total of 38 villages and benefit around 12,000 families.

Once the compensation against acquisition is handed over to villagers, the Authority officials will begin the process of back-lease of abadi land, benefiting benefit around 5,000 farmers in Gautam Budh Nagar district.

Lease-back is a process wherein the land acquired and transferred in government's name is returned to villagers who claim that their inhabited land has been acquired. The farmers then take compensation and deposit it back to the Authority. The land is then transferred back to the farmer, i.e. if the government has acquired 10 bighas and the farmer claims that four bighas is 'abadi' area, the government will return those four bighas. For the rest, the farmer is entitled to get six per cent of the remaining six bigha land as per the new land acquisition policy.

The camps will gradually be extended to Maycha, Dujaina, Khairpur and Iteda among other villages in the district. CEO Rama Raman has also allocated Rs 40 crore for the development of villages in the Yamuna Expressway Development area.

Authority scrambles to resolve farmer disputes - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.... Can someone suggest that in case i go for cancellation of my booking in NE thyen how much shall be deducted by the Builder. I have paid around 50% out which 40% is via Bank Loan. It appears that its quite risky to buy property in Noida\Gnoida these days...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Hi.... Can someone suggest that in case i go for cancellation of my booking in NE thyen how much shall be deducted by the Builder. I have paid around 50% out which 40% is via Bank Loan. It appears that its quite risky to buy property in Noida\Gnoida these days...

10% of the total flat cost....
    CommentQuote