I was just wondering if any member has raised RTI to inquire about various sectors in Noida Extension, particularly about the section under which land was acquired and the status of registry for various projects in these areas.
If not yet, we can plan to file RTI to get info on above points,Inputs are welcome from members who have experience in filing RTI.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is already done, please search the forum...there is one thread on this
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I started that thread and was one of the people who filed the RTI but as far as I know, there was no one representing NE amongst us (I may be wrong as well). We filed it for 78, 137, 100, 110, 74 .. this is what I remember..
    CommentQuote
  • You are right skoda, infact you are the one who initiated that RTI for above sectors, but i did not find any thread regarding RTI for NE which is actually impacted.
    CommentQuote
  • You can do it now .. the process is not at all difficult.. though we do not know if they would reply to it or not....

For NE, you might have to file it in the Greater Noida Authority office (we filed it in Sec-6 NA office because we all filed it for Noida sectors 78, 137,110 etc).
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please send me the draft copy you have prepared, it will help me in drafting my RTI Application.
    CommentQuote
  • I think this is what people should have done long before rather than predicting future of all NE projects and passing illogical comments. Most of the people are behaving like true Indian i.e. reaction based on emotion without being aware of factual position.

Decision in one case(Shahberi) and fate of all NE projects has been decided by many users.

Legally speaking, section under which land has been acquired is the decisive factor. So it is important to know the section under which land has been acquired from villagers. So if somebody wants to know about the fate of a particular project, two steps are required.

(1) Find out the name of village under which land earlier belonged on which project is being developed.

(2) File RTI and obtaing following details.

- Section under which land was acquired.
    - Whether authority has made any change in land use.
    - Whether farmers have been given any opportunity to file their objections or not?
    - When the land was acquired?
    - If land is under litigation or any stay has been ordered or not.

Additionally following information can also be sought.

- Whether farmers have signed Kararnama or not?
    - Have all compensation amount has been paid to farmers or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    You can do it now .. the process is not at all difficult.. though we do not know if they would reply to it or not....

For NE, you might have to file it in the Greater Noida Authority office (we filed it in Sec-6 NA office because we all filed it for Noida sectors 78, 137,110 etc).

Hi Skoda

I tried to search for the thread you talked about. I couldnot find it.
    Can u please share the results of that RTI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GAgrawal
    Can you please send me the draft copy you have prepared, it will help me in drafting my RTI Application.

There is a form which you can buy for Rs 1 from the NA office itself... Fill that and submit it along with a fees of Rs 10. Thats all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Hi Skoda

I tried to search for the thread you talked about. I couldnot find it.
    Can u please share the results of that RTI.

Hi, Please go through the following thread:
    RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, Went through that thread... means the response is awaited yet.
    Please do update the response in this thread. Actually i have already booked in NE . In light of current situation i am planning to cancel my booking there and book some flat in Noida 7xx or Noida-Eway though i have already pais around 50% of money so far. Just want to be catuious of that the sectors in Noida does not have any issues.
    CommentQuote