I was trying to come up with a list of low rise apartments in GN (available in fresh bookings and in resale at reasonable rates) for one of my relatives:

Fresh bookings:

Todays Kings park
Stellar sigma
Eldeco mystic greens
Saimah Singapore Residency

Resale:

Black Gold apartments
Jalvayu apartments
Silver City II
Eldeco meadows

Could you please advise on any other project apart from these ?
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Low rise in GNoida

I am also looking for the same,esp new projects since the already delivered ones would be out of my budget.
    Have you seen these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I would also prefer a new project. Kings Park is located at an excellent location, while the rest are at distant locations but with an established builder reputation. I am yet to visit these distant ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Except location (in present context) Stellar Sigma is undoubtedly the best option. 3-4 years down the lane that area may or may not be developed.

Location wise Kings Park is best, no second thought. Price wise cheaper compared to Sigma.... however, there are few question marks about the project. Zohaib, myself and others discussed about those question marks in other threads in GN and Noida section. Just search by Kings Park and you will get all those.

Anyway, please update us about construction status of both the projects. Really appreciate if you can take some picture of both the sites and upload here.
    CommentQuote
  • I plan to visit this weekend provided weather permits. Shall upload the pics. Meanwhile, any other new low rises that you suggest i should visit?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    I plan to visit this weekend provided weather permits. Shall upload the pics. Meanwhile, any other new low rises that you suggest i should visit?

Dear Nishant,

Looking forward to your construction update on Kings Park and Stellar Sigma. Some actual pictures of the site will be highly appreciated. More the merrier ..)

I looked at only three projects in GN, NRI Residency, Kings Park and Stellar Sigma. For me, there was absolutely no need to see beyond these three projects. I had considered Samiya, Black gold, Anandsharay, Icon, Silvercity, AVJ and so on. Personally for me, the mentioned three are better than any other projects in GN.

Location wise, NRI is the absolute best
    Project Quality wise Sigma is the best
    Kings falls at the middle
    Price wise, all three are very competitive.
    Apartment size wise these three offer optimum size apartments, not a 2200 sqft 3BHK.

Each of these three projects has it's own negative also.... but then again, all projects has their own pros and cons. You decide based on your personal preferences.

Photos mat bhul na
    CommentQuote
  • onda bhai..any idea about avj builder..how is avj heights in zeta-1..
    what exactly the problem in kings park.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by preet sidhu
    onda bhai..any idea about avj builder..how is avj heights in zeta-1..
    what exactly the problem in kings park.:)

There are few threads on AVJ, read those. Simplu put, why someone would like to go for AVJ when something better is available from all angles?

Search on Kings Park and you will get few threads on GN and Noida sections. We discussed concern of Kings Park there already.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guyz. I am in a similar position to nishant2hit. I myself would bevisitng GN very soon to make a decision. will post my views for all.

Also can someone help understand where/what exactly would be 'Greater Noida Extension' so i can visit that area. I have heard that apart from Pari chowk that area is also coming up.

Regards
    CommentQuote
    I plan to visit this weekend provided weather permits. Shall upload the pics. Meanwhile, any other new low rises that you suggest i should visit?

Haan bhai, bhool gaye?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • :)
    ondabhai, I couldnt make it to GN last weekend, my relatives went. They loved Kings Park location, work is on for high rises, hasnt begun for low rise.
    I will update with pics hopefully the next time they go to close the deal.
    Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Haan bhai, bhool gaye?
    CommentQuote
    :)
    ondabhai, I couldnt make it to GN last weekend, my relatives went. They loved Kings Park location, work is on for high rises, hasnt begun for low rise.
    I will update with pics hopefully the next time they go to close the deal.

Thank you so much and looking forward to your picture updates. Also check whether the back side high rises started or front side? or both front and back sides?. :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Work is in progress on 3rd/4th floor. I will check for the rest :)
    CommentQuote
  • one big problem with stellar sigma is going to be their parking.for about 120 flats parking space available is for 130 vehicles only.certainly going to be a big problem when most of the people settle in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roamer
    one big problem with stellar sigma is going to be their parking.for about 120 flats parking space available is for 130 vehicles only.certainly going to be a big problem when most of the people settle in.

Did you visit Stellar ICON? I think its better located than Sigma/Purv heights etc. Have not seen it personally, but a friend who visited sometime back was very happy with the quality.
    CommentQuote