I was trying to come up with a list of low rise apartments in GN (available in fresh bookings and in resale at reasonable rates) for one of my relatives:

Fresh bookings:

Todays Kings park
Stellar sigma
Eldeco mystic greens
Saimah Singapore Residency

Resale:

Black Gold apartments
Jalvayu apartments
Silver City II
Eldeco meadows

Could you please advise on any other project apart from these ?
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LordPatty
    Did you visit Stellar ICON? I think its better located than Sigma/Purv heights etc. Have not seen it personally, but a friend who visited sometime back was very happy with the quality.

mate,possession of stellar icon was given way back in 2008.i have been there,no doubt it is top class.but it is of no means to people like us,because only resale is taking place there and rates are about 3800-4500 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roamer
    mate,possession of stellar icon was given way back in 2008.i have been there,no doubt it is top class.but it is of no means to people like us,because only resale is taking place there and rates are about 3800-4500 psf.

I think you got quoted some wrong rates!! I was quoted 3k-3.5k psf max for purvancal Silver City II (about a week back). So i am guessing Stellar Icon should be availaible for 3k psf.

Something wrong here. At your quoted 6000+ psf for purvanchal Silver City II why would i NOT buy at Jaypee??
    CommentQuote
    I think you got quoted some wrong rates!! I was quoted 3k-3.5k psf max for purvancal Silver City II (about a week back). So i am guessing Stellar Icon should be availaible for 3k psf.

Something wrong here. At your quoted 6000+ psf for purvanchal Silver City II why would i NOT buy at Jaypee??

6000 psf is for silver city in sec 93 not silver city 2.silver city 2 is available at 3000-3400psf.
    CommentQuote

and i am very certain about stellar icon too.
    CommentQuote
  • ondabhai, I know its late but it was only yest. that i managed going to GN. Went to kings park. The location is excellent but all low rises are sold out.
    Work was ongoing on 2nd floor/1st floor for some as it has multi basement parking.
    Will upload the pics this weekend.
    Also, went to Oasis homes, alstonia, unitech habitat...was astonished by the sheer open space in unitech habitat. alstonia's progress is slow. Oasis homes has very small rooms. not enough space.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks bro ..der aaye durust aaye!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roamer
    one big problem with stellar sigma is going to be their parking.for about 120 flats parking space available is for 130 vehicles only.certainly going to be a big problem when most of the people settle in.

Anyone want to share some update on Stellar Sigma project?

Following progress from their website

Sigma, Greater Noida

I have no hesitation to say, out of the three key under construction projects in GN (NRI, Kings and Sigma) Sigma is leading well ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gharondabhai,

It seems like you have booked in Stellar. We all got the offer of possession today. If yes, do let me know and when are you intending to move.

It's good that you break your silence now and reveal your secret.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_del2000
    Hi Gharondabhai,

It seems like you have booked in Stellar. We all got the offer of possession today. If yes, do let me know and when are you intending to move.

It's good that you break your silence now and reveal your secret.

Cheers

you got the possession letter??
    CommentQuote
  • Hey cookie - Got the offer of possession letter. The outstanding 5% amount needs to paid within 20 days and will get the possession of the flat.

Feeling relieved and happy now!!

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_del2000
    Hey cookie - Got the offer of possession letter. The outstanding 5% amount needs to paid within 20 days and will get the possession of the flat.

Feeling relieved and happy now!!

Cheers!

Its indeed Good news, Project seems to have finished well in time..
    any idea about registry amount?
    CommentQuote
  • I assume its's 5% of the total consideration (BSP+other charges). In my case will be 5% of 41.5 lakhs = 2.1 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Any new launches of low rise apartments in GN?
    CommentQuote