Low rise apartnments in GN?

Last updated: April 1 2014
29 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Low rise apartnments in GN?

ondabhai

My observations can be found here - https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ar-ats?t=18961

Thanks

Comment

ondabhai, I couldnt make it to GN last weekend, my relatives went. They loved Kings Park location, work is on for high rises, hasnt begun for low rise.
      I will update with pics hopefully the next time they go to close the deal.
      Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
      Haan bhai, bhool gaye?

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post

ondabhai, I couldnt make it to GN last weekend, my relatives went. They loved Kings Park location, work is on for high rises, hasnt begun for low rise.
        I will update with pics hopefully the next time they go to close the deal.
        Thank you so much and looking forward to your picture updates. Also check whether the back side high rises started or front side? or both front and back sides?.

Comment

Work is in progress on 3rd/4th floor. I will check for the rest

Comment

one big problem with stellar sigma is going to be their parking.for about 120 flats parking space available is for 130 vehicles only.certainly going to be a big problem when most of the people settle in.

Comment

Originally posted by roamer View Post
              one big problem with stellar sigma is going to be their parking.for about 120 flats parking space available is for 130 vehicles only.certainly going to be a big problem when most of the people settle in.
              Did you visit Stellar ICON? I think its better located than Sigma/Purv heights etc. Have not seen it personally, but a friend who visited sometime back was very happy with the quality.

Comment

Originally posted by LordPatty View Post
                Did you visit Stellar ICON? I think its better located than Sigma/Purv heights etc. Have not seen it personally, but a friend who visited sometime back was very happy with the quality.
                mate,possession of stellar icon was given way back in 2008.i have been there,no doubt it is top class.but it is of no means to people like us,because only resale is taking place there and rates are about 3800-4500 psf.

Comment

Originally posted by roamer View Post
                  mate,possession of stellar icon was given way back in 2008.i have been there,no doubt it is top class.but it is of no means to people like us,because only resale is taking place there and rates are about 3800-4500 psf.
                  I think you got quoted some wrong rates!! I was quoted 3k-3.5k psf max for purvancal Silver City II (about a week back). So i am guessing Stellar Icon should be availaible for 3k psf.

Something wrong here. At your quoted 6000+ psf for purvanchal Silver City II why would i NOT buy at Jaypee??

Comment

I think you got quoted some wrong rates!! I was quoted 3k-3.5k psf max for purvancal Silver City II (about a week back). So i am guessing Stellar Icon should be availaible for 3k psf.

Something wrong here. At your quoted 6000+ psf for purvanchal Silver City II why would i NOT buy at Jaypee??
                    6000 psf is for silver city in sec 93 not silver city 2.silver city 2 is available at 3000-3400psf.

Comment

and i am very certain about stellar icon too.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X