What's the position of housing loan disbursement in Noida Extension project like Gaur and other project who are not disturbed by High Court/Suprime court
Read more
Reply
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hmm but what if one invests in some reputed builder .. they wud still give refund in case extension gets cancelled right ?
    CommentQuote
  • Why pay in advance to XYZ builder and wait for their kindness to refund you the money? These risks can be taken by speculators, punters, investors etc....but NE is still not ripe for end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realdogma
    Why pay in advance to XYZ builder and wait for their kindness to refund you the money? These risks can be taken by speculators, punters, investors etc....but NE is still not ripe for end users.


    I dont know how it makes any difference whether the person who is buying the house is end user of investor or whatever. Neither end user, nor investor, nor punters or for that matter, no one would like to risk their money.

    From my view, buy it if you have risk appetite. The gains, if any, will be the same for the end user or the investor. You can become an end user if you like the future development, or just sell it.

    Remember, no risk, no gain.

    To get a house in a very nice location, with al the facilities, plush surrounding, no legal hassles, a midst of a developed society, you will have to shell out a decent amount.

    Remember, what seems to be a developed sector now was once a jungle!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adilabbas
    HDFC being a private bank should be more flexible in the loan approvals/disbursements...I can not understand how a Govt bank like BOB has not stopped disbursements in NE...(atleast this is what is being told/discussed in some of the threads in IREF)....Usually Govt/Nationalised banks have lengthy processes/paper work than a private bank like HDFC....

    even i second your opinion sir, it is really hard to digest that bob is releasing the loan amount even in todays situation, i had an idea that BOB home loan is the most difficult for NE projects. there are just 2-3 NE projects that has been approved by Bank of Baroda.

    Abhishek Sir, can you provide us with some evidence that BOB is still releasing the loan amount to builder, so that we can discuss it with NEOMA to approach other banks for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • and any possibility of booking in noida extn projects by giving just token amount at the moment and rest after NCRPB approval ? are these kinds of deals happening ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    and any possibility of booking in noida extn projects by giving just token amount at the moment and rest after NCRPB approval ? are these kinds of deals happening ?

    trail bhai, some people have done it with 10%, u can through the projects thread individually for the correct details........but i think most of builders are asking for 20-25% as per the payment plan................i would suggest wait for another week, with God blessing may be ncrpb permission will come on 27th.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by verma_prasha
    trail bhai, some people have done it with 10%, u can through the projects thread individually for the correct details........but i think most of builders are asking for 20-25% as per the payment plan................i would suggest wait for another week, with God blessing may be ncrpb permission will come on 27th.


    haan yaar but problem is that once the approval comes then at least a Rs 300 psf hike will also come along with it in the prices !! :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    haan yaar but problem is that once the approval comes then at least a Rs 300 psf hike will also come along with it in the prices !! :(

    sir i would suggest do the negotiation with the shortlisted projects this weekend and hit the final deal just after the decision....as per my study most of the developers will not hike it in a day or too, they also need our support. so check out and finalize the negotiation this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • I am having one booking in NE by Earth con - casa royal . Builder has just demanded 3 lks. Till now I just gave booking amount 3 lks to builder that too 1 year back.

    Builder is ready to refund full money at any day.Should I take back money or keep investing more. I am confused at this movement as builder was known to me I got road facing first floor without PLC.
    CommentQuote
  • Yash Ji what is the stage of the construction and presence of the builder on site, had they started mobilizing their site office and all or sitting quiet...and most important is the price of booked apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • For my tower it just 1 floor. Builder is planning to start construction.
    CommentQuote
  • yes this situation is with all of them, but if you had booked at a price around 2000 then i would suggest don't cancel the booking continue with it. And make the balance amount as per your funds flexibility. Try to continue the booking with minimum amount on which builder also agrees. There is no point cancelling and taking the refund you will end up buying in some other project at 2500-2600 Rs/sqft. Here the main point to consider is trust on the builder. If you think they are fine and will move the project well and go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes my booking is around the price you said. And I trust the builder completely, I know I can get refund at any time. But only problem is that I am somehow started thinking that NE market may not do well as in NE Way there is ample supply. I am thinking of taking refund and put in JP Kosmos or some 137 project in resale and the more delay I will do the differentiation of Noida Extension project and Expressway rates will keep growing.
    CommentQuote
  • Views here? should I exit and buy in Expressway or stay with extension
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash1234
    Views here? should I exit and buy in Expressway or stay with extension


    bhai extra paisa daal sakte ho eway flat ke liye.. sirf tabhi refund lena .. otherwise u have made a great investment at a very low price .. congrats ! :)

    note - u wont get anything less than 4000 psf on eway now !
    CommentQuote