What's the position of housing loan disbursement in Noida Extension project like Gaur and other project who are not disturbed by High Court/Suprime court
Read more
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I dont think HDFC is not providing loan on expressway property.. I have taken today only for my flat in Jaypee Kosmos.

Originally Posted by Indomura
    I hear that they have stop disbursement of loans toprojects even in Noida too I mean upcoming projects like SRK and all... Though I am still confirming sine even I am in process of applying for the loan for aproject on Expressway
    CommentQuote
  • HDFC is happily providing loans in Sector 137 projects.
    So on what basis you are saying it is not providing loans in expressway properties?? May be the project which you zeroed in is not approved by them.

And a sarkari bank is also providing downpayment loan in a sector 137 project.

Greater Noida (Extension) projects currently are yet to be funded by banks..it on complete hold.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash1234
    Views here? should I exit and buy in Expressway or stay with extension

dont panic...stay calm...NE issue will be over in 3 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant007
    dont panic...stay calm...NE issue will be over in 3 months

Let the dust settle after elections, only then clear picture will emerge.
    CommentQuote
  • The only thing I am confused about is that the price differentiation in Expressway project and Extension will increase as time passes. During launch time the difference was around 1100/sq ft, now its 1900/sq ft on avg. If I don't make shift if it increases beyond this it will make Expressway projects unaffordable for me.
    CommentQuote
    The only thing I am confused about is that the price differentiation in Expressway project and Extension will increase as time passes. During launch time the difference was around 1100/sq ft, now its 1900/sq ft on avg. If I don't make shift if it increases beyond this it will make Expressway projects unaffordable for me.

realistic thought. There will always be a difference between greater noida (extension) and noida. :)
    CommentQuote
    The only thing I am confused about is that the price differentiation in Expressway project and Extension will increase as time passes. During launch time the difference was around 1100/sq ft, now its 1900/sq ft on avg. If I don't make shift if it increases beyond this it will make Expressway projects unaffordable for me.

Rate difference increased because of the NE issues. Let this NE issue settle down, it will be again back to a difference of 1100 psft.
    Even when the NE issue is still not settled, some of the NE builders are demanding around 2800-3000 for their project, And people are buying it. Examples, Gaur City and Ecovillage 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashar_amu
    Rate difference increased because of the NE issues. Let this NE issue settle down, it will be again back to a difference of 1100 psft.
    Even when the NE issue is still not settled, some of the NE builders are demanding around 2800-3000 for their project, And people are buying it. Examples, Gaur City and Ecovillage 1.

yes its already back to difference of 1200 psf

noida extn - around 2800 psf
    noida - around 4000 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Noida extension 2800.. baap re.. no way.. mera to fayada ho gaya :)..sir par ye paper ke rate hain if you go as buyer and negotiate you still get rate 2000-2200 mein....

And even if Extension issue solves also the 7x supply will not allow its rate to grow. and the rate difference will grow.. Amazingly I am inquiring a lot about rates.. as my builder has asked me to give next installment. In Expressway also rate in resale is around 3500 in JP, Today ridge, paras (not 3c).

I have a unit in NE (small builder se)
    CommentQuote
    Noida extension 2800.. baap re.. no way.. mera to fayada ho gaya :)..sir par ye paper ke rate hain if you go as buyer and negotiate you still get rate 2000-2200 mein....

And even if Extension issue solves also the 7x supply will not allow its rate to grow. and the rate difference will grow.. Amazingly I am inquiring a lot about rates.. as my builder has asked me to give next installment. In Expressway also rate in resale is around 3500 in JP, Today ridge, paras (not 3c).

I have a unit in NE (small builder se)

Its not a paper rate for all projects. You can go and enquire about GC6 and the rate they are quoting is 2800. And its not in air, one of my close friend bought it. Plus, remember that NE issue is not fully resolved. Wait for UP elections(feb) to get over.

For 7x, the prices are already well above 4000 psf. 7X factor will actually push up the prices further. Infact,the effect might be on 7x prices. It can come down. High prices never effect low prices, its the vice versa.
    CommentQuote
  • How much diffrence bwtween

Hello to all

if we are getting loan of 20 lacs from bank then what would be difference between down payment mode and flexi mode.

how much extra amount we will have to pay to bank in flexi mode if all parameters are same (i.e.possession ).

seniors plz help!

thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • First to my knowledge banks are not comfortable lending in flexi mode.

You have to pay interest on the amount bank has disbursed loan not on sanctioned amount. Calculation is little tricky here though. So in case of flexi the amount given to builder from bank Initially will be less so interest payment will be less.

But in my personal opinion I never liked flexi . I would either opt for DP or CLP. CLP is best .
    CommentQuote
    First to my knowledge banks are not comfortable lending in flexi mode.

You have to pay interest on the amount bank has disbursed loan not on sanctioned amount. Calculation is little tricky here though. So in case of flexi the amount given to builder from bank Initially will be less so interest payment will be less.

But in my personal opinion I never liked flexi . I would either opt for DP or CLP. CLP is best .

Thanks for response
    thats true but as an example of 20 lacs for 20 years.how much extra we pay to bank even in CLP mode/Flexi mode.since we have only one EMI calculator (DP mode)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashar_amu
    Its not a paper rate for all projects. You can go and enquire about GC6 and the rate they are quoting is 2800. And its not in air, one of my close friend bought it. Plus, remember that NE issue is not fully resolved. Wait for UP elections(feb) to get over.

For 7x, the prices are already well above 4000 psf. 7X factor will actually push up the prices further. Infact,the effect might be on 7x prices. It can come down. High prices never effect low prices, its the vice versa.

You might be right but what you are taking is project specific exceptions. GC is riding high because of its location. Is that a hype of correct valuation I am no expert to comment.
    Noida extension in general is having rate of 2200- 2400 (fresh booking ) and around 2000 in resale. The Eway is having rate around 3500 in resale (leave exceptions like 3C,Purvanchal and sec 44/46 and all) .
    To my opinion the Eway has more potential than 7Xsectores because of possible expansion plans and connectivity to Delhi while &x is riding on factor as connectivity with noida (already developed ) sectors like 61/62.
    But even in that condition, the supply on 7X will restrict the appraisal of Extension projects. Like there are not much commercial activity happening in those sectors even though it comes 7x upcoming inventory will absorb all easily. Even rental will go down or if doesn't go down you will find that many flats will be empty for long until there are actual demand (based on Job creations around those sectors). It will be similar to what Dwarka in 2000 was, many flats were empty with no rental. So for extension buyers (include me I have a flat in extension) there will not be any takers for rental for long period.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Thanks for response
    thats true but as an example of 20 lacs for 20 years.how much extra we pay to bank even in CLP mode/Flexi mode.since we have only one EMI calculator (DP mode)

for 20 L. The variation will not me more than couple of thousands :-).
    CommentQuote