Hi...
did anyone book his/her flat in "JNC The Park Project Noida Extension".
what the status about loan/construction of this project,since i never found any thread or blogs about this builder's project.it is located behind GC-5 and mahagun mywood road.

waiting for your response
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • its on hold, i booked it yes
    CommentQuote
  • Move it
    CommentQuote
  • what do u want to move and where to?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rovingeye
    what do u want to move and where to?

To greater noida section
    CommentQuote
  • Ashwani

I am planning to buy a 2bhk+study in this project.Any idea about the builder reputation and the project? Did somebody booked on this project recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwani05
    I am planning to buy a 2bhk+study in this project.Any idea about the builder reputation and the project? Did somebody booked on this project recently?

Ashwani05 : did you manage to finalize in JKC NE, I am also planning to buy a unit in it. Plz share any feedback regarding this project/builder !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bravehart
    Ashwani05 : did you manage to finalize in JKC NE, I am also planning to buy a unit in it. Plz share any feedback regarding this project/builder !

Make sure what you are asking for?

There is no builder with name JKC .

There are two builders JNC for THE PARK and JKG for PALM COURT at same location in sec 16-C NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I booked 2 BHK plus Study in this project(JNC-The park) around 4 weeks back.I opted this for few reasons
    - Around .5 km from Gaur circle
    - Small project (around 400 units in first phase)
    - Builder repo is good
    - Rate is compratively less than other builders

etc, etc
    CommentQuote
    Yes, I booked 2 BHK plus Study in this project(JNC-The park) around 4 weeks back.I opted this for few reasons
    - Around .5 km from Gaur circle
    - Small project (around 400 units in first phase)
    - Builder repo is good
    - Rate is compratively less than other builders

etc, etc

Thx Ashwani05, I am also looking for the same positives . I am looking for 950 sqft 2BHK. The only doubt i have is will the builder be able to deliver this or not as its a small builder.
    Can you tell me what was the rate(bsp) offered to you and does it has open parking included in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Make sure what you are asking for?

There is no builder with name JKC .

There are two builders JNC for THE PARK and JKG for PALM COURT at same location in sec 16-C NE.

Thx...That was a typo:D ...i am looking for JNC The park only. Can you share your thoughts on the same.
    CommentQuote
  • They already delievered 2-3 projects in NCR on time.The price I got is 2500 BSP.
    They charged 1.5 Lac extra for car parking. But this rate was before NCR approval.
    CommentQuote
    They already delievered 2-3 projects in NCR on time.The price I got is 2500 BSP.
    They charged 1.5 Lac extra for car parking. But this rate was before NCR approval.

Did you buy in CLP ? i think they are only offering DP and Flexi .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bravehart
    Did you buy in CLP ? i think they are only offering DP and Flexi .

There is no CLP in JNC,only offers Flexi(3150) and DP(2950).
    CommentQuote
  • I Talked to Broker regarding same project JNC. but I have doubt on BUilder. If some some body can share information about builder then i can think again.
    CommentQuote
  • I had same confusion regarding Builder repo. Then we did following -

1) Went to the already delivered projects and see the construction material, builders repo etc, etc

2) Called the CREDAI NCR and confirmed about builder.

3) Went to some sites like consumer complaints etc etc to see if there is some complaints about builder or not.

Might be this information is useful for you to take any decision.
    CommentQuote