Hi...
did anyone book his/her flat in "JNC The Park Project Noida Extension".
what the status about loan/construction of this project,since i never found any thread or blogs about this builder's project.it is located behind GC-5 and mahagun mywood road.

waiting for your response
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    hmm ok .. so they had not started full fledged work before farmer agitation and hence the relatively slow progress

koi nahin bhai ..now things are looking good for GNW .. hopefully this project will also pick up pace soon like Vedantam :)

:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Today, i have been to JNC site and i have seen that work is going on with good speed...

Taken some snaps, refer the document enclosed..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rndxpert
    Today, i have been to JNC site and i have seen that work is going on with good speed...

Taken some snaps, refer the document enclosed..

ragh_ideal ji .. any comments abt the pics ? :D
    CommentQuote
    ragh_ideal ji .. any comments abt the pics ? :D

Kuchh samjh me nhi aa rha kya kahu.

Bhai inka to hording bhi shi salamat nhi rhta kabhi....Poster bhi hamesha fta hi rhta hai.

In bw i have received Demand letter for 4th Floor.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Kuchh samjh me nhi aa rha kya kahu.

Bhai inka to hording bhi shi salamat nhi rhta kabhi....Poster bhi hamesha fta hi rhta hai.

In bw i have received Demand letter for 4th Floor.:)

koi nahin bhai .. iss project ke bhi ache din jald hee aayenge

look at Radicon.. another builder from ghaziabad (they had earlier built a crap project called Jyoti Super Gardenia in Indirapuram) .. now doin a pretty good job in Vedantam !

if i am not mistaken JNC was also earlier operating only in Gzb and this is their first project in Greater Noida (West).. I am sure they will also try to do a good job here
    :)
    CommentQuote
    koi nahin bhai .. iss project ke bhi ache din jald hee aayenge

look at Radicon.. another builder from ghaziabad (they had earlier built a crap project called Jyoti Super Gardenia in Indirapuram) .. now doin a pretty good job in Vedantam !

if i am not mistaken JNC was also earlier operating only in Gzb and this is their first project in Greater Noida (West).. I am sure they will also try to do a good job here
    :)

Yes ,In total its 3rd one after princes park in IP and green wood in vasundhra.
    CommentQuote
    Yes ,In total its 3rd one after princes park in IP and green wood in vasundhra.

Can anyone post the latest pics
    CommentQuote
  • I have an apartment on the 4th floor and i was pleased to climb up into my apartment last week. The engineer took me and i was able to see the rooms of my house ;).
    Great feeling...
    CommentQuote
  • Need help! Has any of you here applied for loan for The Park JNC? Which Bank? Kindly help here!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SaandBull
    Need help! Has any of you here applied for loan for The Park JNC? Which Bank? Kindly help here!!

Yes , my daughter has raised loan from State Bank of Patiala, Sohana Adda, Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SaandBull
    Need help! Has any of you here applied for loan for The Park JNC? Which Bank? Kindly help here!!

I have my loan from UCO mayor vìhar branch for same.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls anyone can post the latest pics and updates.

Thanks in adv.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47967

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47968
    Construction is still very slow.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunal8484
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47967

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47968
    Construction is still very slow.

Agreed! A block reached at 5th floor only.
    CommentQuote
    I have my loan from UCO mayor vìhar branch for same.

Please share contact details of the person.
    CommentQuote