Hi...
did anyone book his/her flat in "JNC The Park Project Noida Extension".
what the status about loan/construction of this project,since i never found any thread or blogs about this builder's project.it is located behind GC-5 and mahagun mywood road.

waiting for your response
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Today's pics.too slow work.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Updates of ABCD blocks on 20 July 2014
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any new updates.
    Received demand for 8th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest pic ...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Yes ,In total its 3rd one after princes park in IP and green wood in vasundhra.

JNC greenwoods Vasundhara ===== I am investor in this project -----Lut gaya Barbaad ho gaya.........One of the Worst investment which my GF did.

Now this JNC sufferring with money crunch....Partnership problems.......Brabaad ho gaya......Main to.

100Rs per sft was taken as Fire fighting charge........Have anyone heard such a big charge.
    Now increasing the floor......so more density of population.

Ladies, Gents and brokers ------ Keep away from JNC.------I am frustrated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    JNC greenwoods Vasundhara ===== I am investor in this project -----Lut gaya Barbaad ho gaya.........One of the Worst investment which my GF did.

Now this JNC sufferring with money crunch....Partnership problems.......Brabaad ho gaya......Main to.

100Rs per sft was taken as Fire fighting charge........Have anyone heard such a big charge.
    Now increasing the floor......so more density of population.

Ladies, Gents and brokers ------ Keep away from JNC.------I am frustrated.

Planner sahab .. what does your GF :D say about the quality in JNC Greenwoods .. is it average or poor ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Planner sahab .. what does your GF :D say about the quality in JNC Greenwoods .. is it average or poor ?

hahahahaha

Quality?????? ----- JNC will ask back to u---What do u mean by quality??????
    CommentQuote
    hahahahaha

Quality?????? ----- JNC will ask back to u---What do u mean by quality??????

@ragh_ideal bhai any counter argument to Planner sahab's comments above .. or is JNC really that bad ??
    CommentQuote
  • Some more pics (courtesy - FB page)

CommentQuote
    Some more pics (courtesy - FB page)

Thanks, but it is JNC Park or greenwoods?????
    CommentQuote
    Thanks, but it is JNC Park or greenwoods?????

JNC The Park .. Greater Noida West
    CommentQuote
    @ragh_ideal bhai any counter argument to Planner sahab's comments above .. or is JNC really that bad ??

Dear we have not much scope to defend it :) but still it has above average quality if not the one of the best in mid budget segment.
    However the worst one in terms of speed(launched in Jan 2011 and see the pics of Oct-14:bab (59):)
    but suit to us(and many investors) till now.
    rest god knows.In GNW only very few projects have won the trust of customers rest all in same boat.:)
    CommentQuote
    Dear we have not much scope to defend it :) but still it has above average quality if not the one of the best in mid budget segment.
    However the worst one in terms of speed(launched in Jan 2011 and see the pics of Oct-14:bab (59):)
    rest god knows.In GNW only very few projects have won the trust of customers rest all in same boat.:)

speed ke maamle mein laajawaab hai... Greenwoods is another example does not seem to be moving at all in last 3 years...
    CommentQuote

I have no much idea , how to judge the quality so...............
    But my GF was telling me the rumor of disputes between Promoter Partners...as well the cash Crunch in company.......

Also to note that they are increasing the FAR of Project so will be dense and..........

What rate I can sell my inventory at Greenwoods, Can u help / Suggest (By PM Please).
    CommentQuote
  • 22sept 2014
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote