Hi...
did anyone book his/her flat in "JNC The Park Project Noida Extension".
what the status about loan/construction of this project,since i never found any thread or blogs about this builder's project.it is located behind GC-5 and mahagun mywood road.

waiting for your response
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    22sept 2014

ragh ji ... when is possession planned for JNC The Park ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    ragh ji ... when is possession planned for JNC The Park ?

A million dollar question... However JNC executives say "June 2016".;)
    CommentQuote
    A million dollar question... However JNC executives say "June 2016".;)

koi nahin yaar .. one positive thing is that the towers are relatively low rise only .. wont take much time to complete once JNC become really serious about construction :)
    CommentQuote
  • Current updates
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjayipu
    kindly acknowledge it.

Dear
    Are you the promoter of that website.....in that forum there are so many pics and content which is copied from IREF without any acknowledgement even few pics are available that's were taken by me only.
    So pls stop all the things think beyond.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • JNC The Park - Latest Picture
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • update up to 17 May 2015
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Updates on 26th July15
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Arrogant Delay in the Project

Hi,

I booked my flat in C2 tower in 2012(end), and I was told that it would take 3 years to complete.

I went to JNC The park construction site last month and I was told that my tower in planned in phase 2 of the construction which is expected to finish by the end of 2017.

First I was never told, nor it is mentioned in the agreement that the project would be done in 2 phases. Plus already the completion date of phase 1 (end of 2016) is 1 year behind the schedule and over that they are delaying the project by one more year. Plus the marketing guy was so arrogant in saying that for the delay whatever the penalty would come out to be they will pay considering all the circumstances. I am not sure this was the kind of response I was expecting.

The excuses that we hear from them is that the authority came up with new FAR which delayed the project, but I dont see it as a blocking thing considering authority never claims that builder are subjected to wait for such new norms and stall their construction.

When builders are given the privilege to charge extra money from allottees in case of loss due to farmer-protest and other factors, why are'nt the builders asked to compensate allottees when they realize these windfall profits due to increases FAR. Think about it, increase FAR means more flats on the same piece of land so more money for builder. For us its a loss given that now the same recreation facilities which would have been shared among 900 flats would now be share among may be a 300 more flats. We dont see JNC increasing swimming pools or tennis courts or any other facility per se. Not even the parking space.

Sorry for such a long post but, I am very furious with this delay given that the money, if I would get, after the penalty would be paltry 6k or less per month when I am already paying 3-4 times more by not living in my own apartment but in the rented one.

I seriously think we all should do something, dont know what, to put a leash on this delay, before this turns out as another JP Wishtown type horrific story.

#JNC, if you cannt keep up with a 7 tower township I am not sure you can ever qualify as a big and reliable builder. Atleast not in my books. Not sure if I recommend, if not detest, anyone to ever think of buying flats with this builder.

-Varun
    CommentQuote
  • Varun this is story of every builder..after taking money nobody care.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunnith
    Hi,

I booked my flat in C2 tower in 2012(end), and I was told that it would take 3 years to complete.

I went to JNC The park construction site last month and I was told that my tower in planned in phase 2 of the construction which is expected to finish by the end of 2017.

First I was never told, nor it is mentioned in the agreement that the project would be done in 2 phases. Plus already the completion date of phase 1 (end of 2016) is 1 year behind the schedule and over that they are delaying the project by one more year. Plus the marketing guy was so arrogant in saying that for the delay whatever the penalty would come out to be they will pay considering all the circumstances. I am not sure this was the kind of response I was expecting.

The excuses that we hear from them is that the authority came up with new FAR which delayed the project, but I dont see it as a blocking thing considering authority never claims that builder are subjected to wait for such new norms and stall their construction.

When builders are given the privilege to charge extra money from allottees in case of loss due to farmer-protest and other factors, why are'nt the builders asked to compensate allottees when they realize these windfall profits due to increases FAR. Think about it, increase FAR means more flats on the same piece of land so more money for builder. For us its a loss given that now the same recreation facilities which would have been shared among 900 flats would now be share among may be a 300 more flats. We dont see JNC increasing swimming pools or tennis courts or any other facility per se. Not even the parking space.

Sorry for such a long post but, I am very furious with this delay given that the money, if I would get, after the penalty would be paltry 6k or less per month when I am already paying 3-4 times more by not living in my own apartment but in the rented one.

I seriously think we all should do something, dont know what, to put a leash on this delay, before this turns out as another JP Wishtown type horrific story.

#JNC, if you cannt keep up with a 7 tower township I am not sure you can ever qualify as a big and reliable builder. Atleast not in my books. Not sure if I recommend, if not detest, anyone to ever think of buying flats with this builder.

-Varun

By this construction pace its not going to complete in coming 3 years.things are getting worse month by month.
    and i absolutely agreed on marketing team experience they are not even aware about any technicalities in construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujsre
    Varun this is story of every builder..after taking money nobody care.....

many better than this greedy one.project is launched in 2010 and in 5 years super structure yet to complete.
    CommentQuote
  • now a days we are receiving tours and travels messages from JNC
    CommentQuote
    now a days we are receiving tours and travels messages from JNC

JNC Tour & Travels --- Chaloo dildaar chaloo...... chaand ke par chaloo...

ragh_ideal ---- Ham hai taiyaar chaloo....:D
    CommentQuote