Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JNC The Park Greater Noida West

Collapse
X
Collapse

JNC The Park Greater Noida West

Last updated: April 20 2016
196 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

    Demand Letter with Labour welfare fund.

    Hi,

    I recently got Demand letter from JNC, Demand letter includes 0.5% of total as Labour welfare fund. Did anyone else also get Demand letter with Labour welfare fund.

    Thanks,
    Mayank

    Comment


    • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

      Originally posted by mayankgpt View Post
      Hi,

      I recently got Demand letter from JNC, Demand letter includes 0.5% of total as Labour welfare fund. Did anyone else also get Demand letter with Labour welfare fund.

      Thanks,
      Mayank
      Yes they people asking for LWF of 0.5% of Total cost and i paid too.

      but very strange about such fund in RE.Even no any other builder have asked yet.
      "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

      Comment


      • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

        Few PIC's for JNC construction

        Few PIC's for JNC construction
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

          Originally posted by mayankgpt View Post
          Few PIC's for JNC construction
          thanks for update.Really too slow.
          "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

          Comment


          • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

            Originally posted by mayankgpt View Post
            Few PIC's for JNC construction
            Just one slab in 2 years 7 months..........

            One of the Best project for Investment purpose.
            "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

            Comment


            • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

              Originally posted by mayankgpt View Post
              Few PIC's for JNC construction
              manyankgpt.........plz update us.
              "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

              Comment


              • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

                Originally posted by ragh_ideal View Post
                Yes they people asking for LWF of 0.5% of Total cost and i paid too.

                but very strange about such fund in RE.Even no any other builder have asked yet.
                hahahahahaha,
                Katcha....Scrap.

                I am customer at their Vasundhara project (JNC Greenwoods).

                These scrap lalas have no ethics.
                Asking 100Rs / Sft at Greenwoods project for Fire fighting.=====hahahahah

                Very pathetic Situation---
                What to do?
                I have no other choice than paying these greedy lala.

                Lord, Give these promoters a very hard time----Please lord.

                Comment


                • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

                  Originally posted by planner View Post
                  hahahahahaha,
                  Katcha....Scrap.

                  I am customer at their Vasundhara project (JNC Greenwoods).

                  These scrap lalas have no ethics.
                  Asking 100Rs / Sft at Greenwoods project for Fire fighting.=====hahahahah

                  Very pathetic Situation---
                  What to do?
                  I have no other choice than paying these greedy lala.

                  Lord, Give these promoters a very hard time----Please lord.
                  True said!
                  i made this investment after seeing it's princess park.My one of friend suggested to go for the park NE and i did.

                  However they never forced for any thing during NE rough patch but suddenly they added LWC (.5%) in demand letter.
                  "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

                  Comment


                  • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

                    Recently visited the site and found good work and workers around.
                    Attached Files
                    "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

                    Comment


                    • Re : JNC The Park Greater Noida West

                      Originally posted by ragh_ideal View Post
                      Recently visited the site and found good work and workers around.
                      Please Any well-wisher ......update us with current status.
                      "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X