Hi...
did anyone book his/her flat in "JNC The Park Project Noida Extension".
what the status about loan/construction of this project,since i never found any thread or blogs about this builder's project.it is located behind GC-5 and mahagun mywood road.

waiting for your response
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    bhai .. if i go towards gc side this weekend then will try to visit jnc as well

A Big Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • lo ideal ji ..filhaal project render dekhke hee khush ho lo

CommentQuote
  • 5th Dec pics !!

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    True said!
    i made this investment after seeing it's princess park.My one of friend suggested to go for the park NE and i did.

However they never forced for any thing during NE rough patch but suddenly they added LWC (.5%) in demand letter.

I have two questions:-

a. The JNC is levying 0.5% as Labour Welfare Fund. It is not a tax. In my view it has to be borne by the builder as any other labour charge.

b. JNC is charging Service Tax on Labour Welfare Fund also . It is only excess charge they may not deposit with Government and pocket themselves.
    CommentQuote
    lo ideal ji ..filhaal project render dekhke hee khush ho lo

LOL.Brought me in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TRUE FRIEND
    I have two questions:-

a. The JNC is levying 0.5% as Labour Welfare Fund. It is not a tax. In my view it has to be borne by the builder as any other labour charge.

b. JNC is charging Service Tax on Labour Welfare Fund also . It is only excess charge they may not deposit with Government and pocket themselves.

I had argued with them on both points and asked them to show formal notification for same but they were not ready to show.Even bank had no problem to disburse additional amount.After lots of if and buts we had to pay.
    CommentQuote
    I had argued with them on both points and asked them to show formal notification for same but they were not ready to show.Even bank had no problem to disburse additional amount.After lots of if and buts we had to pay.

But I am going to make a written complaint to GNIDA and CRISIL.
    CommentQuote

Complaining to GNIDA is fine .. but how does CRISIL come into the picture here ?
    CommentQuote

If you can, then must go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • specially for ragh_ideal ji !! :D

CommentQuote
    specially for ragh_ideal ji !! :D

Thank you so much....:)
    CommentQuote
    Thank you so much....:)

ideal ji .. was the project launched very late as compared to other projects ?
    how come they have constructed only couple of floors so far ?
    CommentQuote
    Complaining to GNIDA is fine .. but how does CRISIL come into the picture here ?

Sorry, it is not CRISIL but CREDAI. I have already served notice to JNC. I had already written to CREDAI-NCR to-day. My contention is that this so called 'Labour Fund' is like any other Labour expense and should be borne by the builder.
    CommentQuote
    ideal ji .. was the project launched very late as compared to other projects ?
    how come they have constructed only couple of floors so far ?

Bhai ye bahut lambi kahani hai. lo suno.........My Journey of JTP.

It was launched around Oct-Nov2010.
    While I had booked in March 11.:)
    Due to approvals and HC cases they took advantage till Nov-12. They did not start work and only digging was there till NCRPB approval in Aug-12.
    They resumed work around Jan-13.
    I received my first Demand letter in june-13 for BC.
    And now waiting for Second one for 4th Floor one,expecting in Feb-March-14.:)
    CommentQuote
    Bhai ye bahut lambi kahani hai. lo suno.........My Journey of JTP.

It was launched around Oct-Nov2010.
    While I had booked in March 11.:)
    Due to approvals and HC cases they took advantage till Nov-12. They did not start work and only digging was there till NCRPB approval in Aug-12.
    They resumed work around Jan-13.
    I received my first Demand letter in june-13 for BC.
    And now waiting for Second one for 4th Floor one,expecting in Feb-March-14.:)

hmm ok .. so they had not started full fledged work before farmer agitation and hence the relatively slow progress

koi nahin bhai ..now things are looking good for GNW .. hopefully this project will also pick up pace soon like Vedantam :)
    CommentQuote