Purvanchal is planning to launch a new project in Chi-Pi sector next to Yamuna expressway shortly

Purvanchal is one of the best builders in noida and has a tremendous End user fan following.

It doesnt involve brokers much so its the least talked abt builder when it comes to brokers

The project is facing the Starting of Yamuna expressway (before ATS paradiso)

I dont have exact details....can someone furnish any details as to where is the exact location?????

The above info i gathered from a broker friend after reading a post by a gentleman on this website.

I expect the rates to be around 2600-2800 psf all inclusive ...and maybe with some additional discounts.

Location is pretty good...and not to forget the breathtaking view of yamuna expressway and Green zone behind it.

Builder is Top class....with one of the best built and above all best maintained projects in this region

This project will be more towards End user rather than investor.....

Anyone with further details ??????
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Purvanchal is planning to launch a new project in Chi-Pi sector next to Yamuna expressway shortly

Purvanchal is one of the best builders in noida and has a tremendous End user fan following.

It doesnt involve brokers much so its the least talked abt builder when it comes to brokers

The project is facing the Starting of Yamuna expressway (before ATS paradiso)

I dont have exact details....can someone furnish any details as to where is the exact location?????

The above info i gathered from a broker friend after reading a post by a gentleman on this website.

I expect the rates to be around 2600-2800 psf all inclusive ...and maybe with some additional discounts.

Location is pretty good...and not to forget the breathtaking view of yamuna expressway and Green zone behind it.

Builder is Top class....with one of the best built and above all best maintained projects in this region

This project will be more towards End user rather than investor.....

Anyone with further details ??????

Hi what do you mean chiPi sector?? Is it near to Greater Noida r delhi?

Apologies but don know much abt this area and looking in google earth
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds good. am too looking forward to inputs on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats about as much information as i posted on the other thread. ANywaz the project is expected after monsoons. So i guess early september..

I recently did a recee of Gr Noida and i came to a few conclusions.

-- Investors should be prepared for LONG term. Even in projects like ATS/Silver City/Stellar Sigma etc

-- Gr Noida offers poor rentals ATM and is only suitable for people(end users) who don't need to travel to Delhi a lot/regularly.

-- A 'GOOD' project in 7x sectors/Indirapuram/Expressesway etc offers much righer ROI in short to medium term. ex- Mahagun/Purvanchal etc

-- End users who are comfortable in the Gr Noida-Noida ecosystem should definitely look to Pari chowk and surrounding areas OVER some 'expensive' and/or 'crowded' projects in 7x and expressesway.

-- Projects like Anandshray/AWHO societies/Black Gold etc offer better VFM than ATS/Silver City etc (AT CURRENT PRICES)

-- Lastly for investors/end users with low budgets it is always advisable to invest in Ready to move/nearly complete projects THAN under construction/Yet to be constructed projects. ALWAYS!

Thanks

P.S. - IMO ANY 'New' project in Gr. Noida carries a 'RISK' element to it. By no means i advise against investing in them, but i would advise people to calculate thier ROI before choosing it over a Ready-to-move/nearly complete project.
    CommentQuote
  • what will be the rates of 3BHK in black gold

Originally Posted by LordPatty
    Thats about as much information as i posted on the other thread. ANywaz the project is expected after monsoons. So i guess early september..

-- Investors should be prepared for LONG term. Even in projects like ATS/Silver City/Stellar Sigma etc

-- Gr Noida offers poor rentals ATM and is only suitable for people(end users) who don't need to travel to Delhi a lot/regularly.

-- A 'GOOD' project in 7x sectors/Indirapuram/Expressesway etc offers much righer ROI in short to medium term. ex- Mahagun/Purvanchal etc

-- End users who are comfortable in the Gr Noida-Noida ecosystem should definitely look to Pari chowk and surrounding areas OVER some 'expensive' and/or 'crowded' projects in 7x and expressesway.

-- Projects like Anandshray/AWHO societies/Black Gold etc offer better VFM than ATS/Silver City etc (AT CURRENT PRICES)

-- Lastly for investors/end users with low budgets it is always advisable to invest in Ready to move/nearly complete projects THAN under construction/Yet to be constructed projects. ALWAYS!

Thanks

P.S. - IMO ANY 'New' project in Gr. Noida carries a 'RISK' element to it. By no means i advise against investing in them, but i would advise people to calculate thier ROI before choosing it over a Ready-to-move/nearly complete project.

what are the rates of black gold society, i see this society and likes it, but someone told me, its not transferable, please confirm, if it is transferable then plese PM me some property advisor number, thanks in anticipation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LordPatty
    Thats about as much information as i posted on the other thread. ANywaz the project is expected after monsoons. So i guess early september..

Thanks

In very short summary, Greater Noida apartments are for End Users. End user should preferably be as close as Pari Chowk. Based on urgency, go for either ready or under construction as you wish.

For investors, go for land and be prepared for 5 years for a reasonable return.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indomura
    Hi what do you mean chiPi sector?? Is it near to Greater Noida r delhi?

Apologies but don know much abt this area and looking in google earth

Yes, Chi and Pi are sectors in Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    what are the rates of black gold society, i see this society and likes it, but someone told me, its not transferable, please confirm, if it is transferable then plese PM me some property advisor number, thanks in anticipation.

Hi, I am not sure if its transferable or not but sure it is one of the best societies in Greater Noida.
    But if you are looking for a ready to move in property, then there are a couple of small but excellent societies around that area.
    CommentQuote
  • which other small societies are you referring to singh.r?
    CommentQuote
  • The project will be launched some time during early August. The expected price is 2300-2400 (all inclusive). The plot site is next to Amrapali Castle.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepk
    The project will be launched some time during early August. The expected price is 2300-2400 (all inclusive). The plot site is next to Amrapali Castle.

Hmmm....i expected it to be there....from the way it looks...it will be a small plot..maybe 6-7 acres

I had hoped it to be one the other side....behind unitech heights facing expressway....anyhow this location is Fairly decent....it will be 4-5 projects in a row...BIG underpass already exists right opposite this location to go to Unitech heights roudabout.

This site is around 3 kms from Grand venezia using the cut opposite raddison...

At this location...an all incl. Price of 2300-2400 in CLP wud be fine....but from the way purvanchal works...i dont think there will be sub 1000 sq.ft flats...

I expect startring flat size of around 1100 sq. Ft easily

All in all if this location is confirmed then :

If density of project is less than 80 flats per acre
    Final all inclusive around 2300-2400 psf CLP
    It cud be decent buy for END USE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepk
    The project will be launched some time during early August. The expected price is 2300-2400 (all inclusive). The plot site is next to Amrapali Castle.

I have been talking to purvanchal people for past one month.they have told that project is to be launched in next 15-20 days.it is a T shaped plot next to amrapali castle,plot size is 22 acres.all inclusive clp price is expected to be around 2300 Psf. distance from yamunaexpressway beginning is 3 km.sector is chi 5 gnoida.plot position can be seen on wikimapia.
    CommentQuote
  • Who says G Noida will be livable 7-10 years

I still remember some Zohaib telling thie same statements from the beginning. I did my own research for Greater Noida vs GGaon Vs Noida Vs Indirapuram Vs Delhi..everywhere, since I was looking for a house to live.

Can't write too much but must mention that GNoida is par excellence and especially the Sec Chi Phi is the most posch sector indeed As far as distance is concerned it takes me 15-20 minutes to reach DND; which while I lived in Vikaspuri for 4 years used to take reaching the first traffic light of Tilak Nagar.

Besides the world formula 1 forum saw something in there and the event is only 3-4 months short, which in itself will be a big economy drive, I am sure once happen the property prices will be 3-4 times within next 1-2 years.

And as far as livability is concerned, I know over 20 people who have shifted from GK, NFC, Def Col and are at renowned positions, who have chosen Silver City-2, ATS Paradiso, JP greens and what not.

And soon the FNG gets operational Indirapuram will be 20 mins, Delhi 20 mins and Noida after the no signal lane is complete planned by 2014, would take barely 15 mins to reach fortis of Sec-62 Noida.

Any body looking for an arguement can argue with me but I know what I am saying.

This all and much more will be ready by the time you watch next cricket world cup.

And for the Metallica fans they are first time playing in India at the inaugaration ceremony of f1 on 28th Oct 2011.

You would see G noida on the world map soon!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roamer
    I have been talking to purvanchal people for past one month.they have told that project is to be launched in next 15-20 days.it is a T shaped plot next to amrapali castle,plot size is 22 acres.all inclusive clp price is expected to be around 2300 Psf. distance from yamunaexpressway beginning is 3 km.sector is chi 5 gnoida.plot position can be seen on wikimapia.

evn my broker frnd told me the same.... it wud be launched within a month

by the way, anybody have any idea abt Newtech La Galaxia Greater Noida... how it is... TIA!!
    CommentQuote
  • Do you have more details of the project to be launched. floor plans, site map etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Its a END USER PRODUCT

I HATE THE FACT that its Also going to be dense like rest of Noida..due to High FAR Permission from the Fuckking idiots in authority

But all said and done....Thats a factor WHICH IS NOT UNDER CONTROL OF BUYERS

And if at all a End user wants to Buy amongst all other High dense projects....I recommend this one highly....Location is super...builder in one of best in noida...and the approach good

Investors....STAY AWAY !!!!!
    CommentQuote