Purvanchal is planning to launch a new project in Chi-Pi sector next to Yamuna expressway shortly

Purvanchal is one of the best builders in noida and has a tremendous End user fan following.

It doesnt involve brokers much so its the least talked abt builder when it comes to brokers

The project is facing the Starting of Yamuna expressway (before ATS paradiso)

I dont have exact details....can someone furnish any details as to where is the exact location?????

The above info i gathered from a broker friend after reading a post by a gentleman on this website.

I expect the rates to be around 2600-2800 psf all inclusive ...and maybe with some additional discounts.

Location is pretty good...and not to forget the breathtaking view of yamuna expressway and Green zone behind it.

Builder is Top class....with one of the best built and above all best maintained projects in this region

This project will be more towards End user rather than investor.....

Anyone with further details ??????
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please mention the price details with sizes available?
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly contact Purvanchla office in sector 18 office....you can get thier contact numbers on their website
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Purvanchal is planning to launch a new project in Chi-Pi sector next to Yamuna expressway shortly

Purvanchal is one of the best builders in noida and has a tremendous End user fan following.

It doesnt involve brokers much so its the least talked abt builder when it comes to brokers

The project is facing the Starting of Yamuna expressway (before ATS paradiso)

I dont have exact details....can someone furnish any details as to where is the exact location?????

The above info i gathered from a broker friend after reading a post by a gentleman on this website.

I expect the rates to be around 2600-2800 psf all inclusive ...and maybe with some additional discounts.

Location is pretty good...and not to forget the breathtaking view of yamuna expressway and Green zone behind it.

Builder is Top class....with one of the best built and above all best maintained projects in this region

This project will be more towards End user rather than investor.....

Anyone with further details ??????

Hi Zohaib...
    pls ans evn if it seems like a stupid ques.. but it seems like u posted this sme where in july 2011 as suggested bt date log....nd other post suggest that it was suppose to launch within a month or max by Aug 2011... but its May 2012 now nd its still not luanched.... if it is the case , i doubt the date when it wud b launched..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitknagar
    Hi Zohaib...
    pls ans evn if it seems like a stupid ques.. but it seems like u posted this sme where in july 2011 as suggested bt date log....nd other post suggest that it was suppose to launch within a month or max by Aug 2011... but its May 2012 now nd its still not luanched.... if it is the case , i doubt the date when it wud b launched..

This project will be launched for sure since at the site you can see Puruvanchal Hoardings. project is expected to be launched after yummuna Expressway opening its what I think, not sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal is waiting for the greater noida master plan to be approved. Unless the same is approved, court has suspended all construction activities in greater noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invest2gain
    Purvanchal is waiting for the greater noida master plan to be approved. Unless the same is approved, court has suspended all construction activities in greater noida.

no old greater master plan already approved. construction is going on at every site in greater Noida. not extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors, I am very much intrested in this project. Reasons: location (not far from noida), vicinity to greater noida (which till date has better infrastructure to reach out for any one on expressway ), closer to yamuna expressway, not very dense now (builder will be going with min 1950sqft now), builder reputation. Any thing against these that I should consider before taking my decision?
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly advice
    CommentQuote
  • Hey!! Is there any update around this...??
    CommentQuote
  • No news on this. Purvanchal guys are always saying after 1month. No date of launch till now..
    CommentQuote
  • nice project but i'm so late. i want to invest in this project but in invested in
    dmaarc project. so best of luck for you dear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajs578
    No news on this. Purvanchal guys are always saying after 1month. No date of launch till now..

Even I am VERY KEEN on this project......anyone who gets any info on Purvanchal Royal City, pls update !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • any idea if this project will be available for less than 2500 psf all incl ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    any idea if this project will be available for less than 2500 psf all incl ?

I called up Purvanchal guys today and he said it would be around 3000-3100 psf, all incl.
    CommentQuote
  • Some says construction of projects is going on in GNoida. Puravanchal says they are waiting for planning board approval. This is unclear.
    CommentQuote