Purvanchal is planning to launch a new project in Chi-Pi sector next to Yamuna expressway shortly

Purvanchal is one of the best builders in noida and has a tremendous End user fan following.

It doesnt involve brokers much so its the least talked abt builder when it comes to brokers

The project is facing the Starting of Yamuna expressway (before ATS paradiso)

I dont have exact details....can someone furnish any details as to where is the exact location?????

The above info i gathered from a broker friend after reading a post by a gentleman on this website.

I expect the rates to be around 2600-2800 psf all inclusive ...and maybe with some additional discounts.

Location is pretty good...and not to forget the breathtaking view of yamuna expressway and Green zone behind it.

Builder is Top class....with one of the best built and above all best maintained projects in this region

This project will be more towards End user rather than investor.....

Anyone with further details ??????
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by peaceforall
    Some says construction of projects is going on in GNoida. Puravanchal says they are waiting for planning board approval. This is unclear.

who says construction is on? they have got the land barricaded that's it buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, even i visited d site... its only barricaded.... the gaurd gave me sme Atique Ahmed visiting card for inquiry but i lost it unfortunately..... do nybdy else have his no....

by d way, sme other project have already got their structure ready there...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitknagar
    yes, even i visited d site... its only barricaded.... the gaurd gave me sme Atique Ahmed visiting card for inquiry but i lost it unfortunately..... do nybdy else have his no....

by d way, sme other project have already got their structure ready there...

I think Casa Grande would be delivered by Diwali since they have,I see, started exterior painting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srichak
    I called up Purvanchal guys today and he said it would be around 3000-3100 psf, all incl.

Meaning Noida extn new launches in future could be anywhere between 3000-3500psf all inclusuive !!

This projects locations is good....but if they also plan to make high denisty concrete jungles in Greater noida main city...then NO POINT

Better buy in Noida extension

The ONLY Beauty of Greater noida main city is:

- Well connected to the Job hub of Noida (noida expressay) just 10-15 mins drive ...even with public transoprtation !!

- open green and well planned than noida

- projects less dense than noida

If projects are more or same density than noida...then no point coming to greater noida

its better to go to Noida extension

THE RECOMENNDED PRICE FOR THIS PROJECT WORTH TO HAVE A LOOK AS A BUYER SHOULD BE AROUND 2700-2800 PSF ALL INCLUSIVE

AND DENSITY LESS THAN 85 FLATS PER ACRE

and it shoukld NOT be a khichdi project with 1,2 bhk with 4 bhk all in one

If its 3100 psf all inclusive..and density more than 90 flats per acre...THEN DONT BUY.....

Better Go for RTM in Gnoida (ATS Is around 3800-4000 psf)....

OR If you want to pay in CLP....then WAIT FOR NOIDA EXTENSION....

CommentQuote
  • But how do you compare it with sector 150 projects (not very far from this location) selling at BSP of 3k. Ex Logix and antriksh. How is the density?
    CommentQuote
  • Simple rule....

DONOT buy ANY High density flat in Main Greater Noida city

for that Head to Noida extension (actually Greater Noida)

Its useless to Buy a High density flat in Main gnoida city when u can buy same type of density in Noida extn

3000 for gnoida main city where RTM is available at 3700-4000 (max)
    Is USELESS
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib, I do not agree you completely.

You are making a big assumption, that guys would have funds to do the downpayment. People like me dont.

I will be grateful if anybody could share the density of projects in Sector 149-152 and additional information on minimum size of the project under discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Density is more or less same in all noida, noida extn ...all more of less 100 per acre....which is highest in NCR

Paying 3000psf....for a flat of nearly 90-100 flats per acre and then taking a major risk of Under construction property (delays, quality, delivery, etc) is certainly NOT RECOMMENDED

When you can get One third density to REady to move.....full operational project where u can touch and feel everything....at around 3700-4000 psf

Under contsrucion makes sense if difference in RTM and launched project is BIG.....thats why Noida makes more sense...where RTM is around 6-8k psf....and UC almost 4000-4500 psf....of course they too are more dense....but still they are cheaper

Buying at 3000 psf for a property on paper.....that too 3 times more dense than the RTM across the road....is a BLUNDER

If you dont have funds to pay full ...and dont want to take loan....then too there are FAR BETTER Under constriction options than Greater Noida main city UC Flats

Noida extn is highly recommended for such buyers....

After 5 years...that area will be more lively and inhabited
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib,

Dont u think its even better to buy near "Pari ChowK" in ATS and Unitech Heights than to buy on expressway projects which are about 3-4 times dense than ATS and Heights? The only USP of expressway projects is expressway jobs which is equally approachable from Pari chowk too... More over expressway reaches till GN and more dev in future might come up near GN.

I also persnally dont see any point in buying in 137 projects when you have high class projects at cheaper rates near pari chwok
    CommentQuote
  • If you are INVESTOR...stay away from gnoida flats

If you are End User......Buying at 4K psf all inclusive in RTM projects where u can check each and every thing urslef....where u can judge quality yourslef.....and in return get a property with density less than 40 per acre ....then Gnoida RTM is clear winner

But.....flats in Gnoida donot appreciate much and they will not do in future also....so keep that in mind

Sector 137.143,168 have to rely on Noida main city for Major needs for at least 7-8 years....(daily shopping, food courts, etc will be available close by ...maybe inside projects...but mall etc...not in near future)

Gnoida on other hand is a city....it has its own set up...

So u choose what u want.....

And this is confirmed....Low density housing is HISTORY:....WILL NOT come ever again in this region of NCR....Never

People should just visit once projects like ATS paradiso, Nri citu, Stellar icon to see themselves what LOW DENSITY is all about.....they all have density less than 35 per acre !!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • What is the gurantee that flats will appreictae in NOIDA too? considering the following three facts

1. Most of the flats are high rise and by small time builders. Don't know about the maintenance
    2. too much oversupply and that too not with the pricring that a common man can afford.
    3. With the opening up of NE why would one buy double price in NOIDA?
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise, does purvanchal royal city has advantage over other RTM projects like ATS Paradiso, Unitech etc.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Meaning Noida extn new launches in future could be anywhere between 3000-3500psf all inclusuive !!

This projects locations is good....but if they also plan to make high denisty concrete jungles in Greater noida main city...then NO POINT

Better buy in Noida extension

The ONLY Beauty of Greater noida main city is:

- Well connected to the Job hub of Noida (noida expressay) just 10-15 mins drive ...even with public transoprtation !!

- open green and well planned than noida

- projects less dense than noida

If projects are more or same density than noida...then no point coming to greater noida

its better to go to Noida extension

THE RECOMENNDED PRICE FOR THIS PROJECT WORTH TO HAVE A LOOK AS A BUYER SHOULD BE AROUND 2700-2800 PSF ALL INCLUSIVE

AND DENSITY LESS THAN 85 FLATS PER ACRE

and it shoukld NOT be a khichdi project with 1,2 bhk with 4 bhk all in one

If its 3100 psf all inclusive..and density more than 90 flats per acre...THEN DONT BUY.....

Better Go for RTM in Gnoida (ATS Is around 3800-4000 psf)....

OR If you want to pay in CLP....then WAIT FOR NOIDA EXTENSION....

Hi Zohaib

As per my last interactions with them, this project will house 3,4 bhk and pent houses 3100 psf all incl. The min area is of 1650 sq ft (1265 sq ft has been scrapped).
    Total units is 1924 in 22 acres......which means around 87 flats per acre.....THIS is what is bothering me.....cos as an end user one of my demands is to have enough open space and greenery for my kids to play and run about.....

also since this project has not yet been launched, it would take min of 3 yrs to complete it I guess....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peaceforall
    Location wise, does purvanchal royal city has advantage over other RTM projects like ATS Paradiso, Unitech etc.?

Purvanchal royal city is located just opposite to ATS Paradiso.......Location wise this sector (chi-v) is better than Unitech heights.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib - My observations in GREEN below....PLS SUGGEST..

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Density is more or less same in all noida, noida extn ...all more of less 100 per acre....which is highest in NCR

Paying 3000psf....for a flat of nearly 90-100 flats per acre and then taking a major risk of Under construction property (delays, quality, delivery, etc) is certainly NOT RECOMMENDED - But seeing the reputation of purvanchal and construction quality in their prev projects, is it not worth taking the risk?

When you can get One third density to REady to move.....full operational project where u can touch and feel everything....at around 3700-4000 psf

Under contsrucion makes sense if difference in RTM and launched project is BIG.....thats why Noida makes more sense...where RTM is around 6-8k psf....and UC almost 4000-4500 psf....of course they too are more dense....but still they are cheaper

Buying at 3000 psf for a property on paper.....that too 3 times more dense than the RTM across the road....is a BLUNDER - thought so when we compare ats paradiso with purvanchal royal city....but min rate of RTM ATS Paradiso 1700 sq ft now is 70 lacs. And if we book a UC project like P-Royal city, 1650 sq ft 40 lacs.....is it not more meaningful for ppl like me with a lower budget ??

If you dont have funds to pay full ...and dont want to take loan....then too there are FAR BETTER Under constriction options than Greater Noida main city UC Flats

Noida extn is highly recommended for such buyers....

After 5 years...that area will be more lively and inhabited
    CommentQuote