Purvanchal is planning to launch a new project in Chi-Pi sector next to Yamuna expressway shortly

Purvanchal is one of the best builders in noida and has a tremendous End user fan following.

It doesnt involve brokers much so its the least talked abt builder when it comes to brokers

The project is facing the Starting of Yamuna expressway (before ATS paradiso)

I dont have exact details....can someone furnish any details as to where is the exact location?????

The above info i gathered from a broker friend after reading a post by a gentleman on this website.

I expect the rates to be around 2600-2800 psf all inclusive ...and maybe with some additional discounts.

Location is pretty good...and not to forget the breathtaking view of yamuna expressway and Green zone behind it.

Builder is Top class....with one of the best built and above all best maintained projects in this region

This project will be more towards End user rather than investor.....

Anyone with further details ??????
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

any update on this project ?

as per latest info, now they are planning for 1950 flats in 22 acres.

Zohaib bhai/others, wht shud b value for money rate for this project from buyers perspectvie ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitknagar
    Hi,

any update on this project ?

as per latest info, now they are planning for 1950 flats in 22 acres.

Zohaib bhai/others, wht shud b value for money rate for this project from buyers perspectvie ?

when are they officially launching this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    when are they officially launching this project?

Still no clearity on this.... they are saying it shud b arnd 3000 all inclusive.....

is it worth going then ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitknagar
    Still no clearity on this.... they are saying it shud b arnd 3000 all inclusive.....

is it worth going then ?

Big No for investors.End Users can think of....
    CommentQuote
  • In all the Noida forums I see people talking about that their would be alot of inventory available in Noida region so rates will go down but at the same time they forget the migration rate from other cities that is happening towards NCR so by the time 2-3 years the project on expressway, 7X sectors all would be consumed. As the diameter for NCR has kept on increasing now even beyond gurgaon-> manesar and daruhera and on......
    These people only think from supply perspective not from demand perspective but equally as soon the projects are habitable they will find the people living in.
    Hence, its gud to invest even in these areas as of now, I read a comment that ATS Paradiso RTM is costing 70lacs and PR 1650 will cost 40lac. So better to go with 40lacs now if not looking for RTM.
    From future perspective people will not be able to buy here as everyone has a budget constraint.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Paradiso is a mere 35 flats per acre

Purvanchal project is nearly 90 flats per acre

ATS Paradiso is surrounded by Plots so in Less dense sector

Purvanchal Project is more or less a replica of sector 137 noida..with many High density projects all AROUND IT

One can visit Purvanchal Heights a RTM project in Greater Noida itself...fully operational with people already living at rates of 3000-3300 psf All inclusive

Purvanchal Royal city is rumoured to be launched at 3000-3200 psf
    Which is TOO MUCH for Greater Noida city

This project if priced around 2700-2800 psf Would have been a GOOD BUY

3200 psf in Greater noida is Not recommended.

REMEMBER; This project will NOT start till NCRPB gives approval...and when that is given....soon Noida extension projects will start as well

It would be MUCH better to go to Noida extension than this project

If this project ws Max 2800 psf all inclusive...I would have suggested people interested to live in Greater Noida to go for it

Lastly....Purvanchla DOESNT allow resale till 80-90% payment done...so u are more or less committed to this project and cannot resale....till 80-90% paymnet done

WHICH MAKES PURVANCHAL A BIG NO FOR INVESTORS
    But
    Thats in a way very good for End users

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by llimca
    In all the Noida forums I see people talking about that their would be alot of inventory available in Noida region so rates will go down but at the same time they forget the migration rate from other cities that is happening towards NCR so by the time 2-3 years the project on expressway, 7X sectors all would be consumed. As the diameter for NCR has kept on increasing now even beyond gurgaon-> manesar and daruhera and on......
    These people only think from supply perspective not from demand perspective but equally as soon the projects are habitable they will find the people living in.
    Hence, its gud to invest even in these areas as of now, I read a comment that ATS Paradiso RTM is costing 70lacs and PR 1650 will cost 40lac. So better to go with 40lacs now if not looking for RTM.
    From future perspective people will not be able to buy here as everyone has a budget constraint.

Greater Noida RTM less dense flats are available between 3000-3800 psf all inclusive

Paying 3200 psf for a project which is not only much dense but will not be ready for atleast 4 years is not recommended

NCR unlike mumbai is circular...giving massive options to buyers...from ghaziabad, faridabad, noida, kundli....bordering delhi
    to
    greater noida, manesar, sonipat, etc little far...

there are TONS of options...

Absorbtion rate is VERY POOR

this is all INVESTOR MONEY

Visit Naharpar faridabad, Greater noida main city, Crossings republik, Kundli, even DWARKA (in delhi) to see the POOR ABSORBTION of RTM projects

This is not my opinion.....you are free to drive around these areas and see yourself !!!!!

You are talking about 15-20 years frame....which is never recommended for Flats....

Flats deteorate with time...

such a framework is good for plots..NEVER for Flats
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure...i am not a buyer with Purvanchal....

But its interesting info you are giving.....

Kindly post this query on some Purvanchal thread like Royal Park and see what they have to say

It would be interesting to know
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on this project?????
    When is it coming?
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal Location Best??????

Guys,
    I am reading in a lot of threads that the location of the new purvanchal project is best. I failed to figure out how it can be best?
    It is surrounded by a lot of small / below average / very high rise / cheaper (at justified rates as per current GN) projects with no direct access to expressway. No tower (excepting the entrance) will have any view of expressway (blocked by other projects).
    Even from an End users point of view, I fail to get interested in the project keeping in mind the density of populations in surrounding + of project itself + rate at which the project is launched (~3000/- PSF now).
    I am not sure what factors are being considered while christening this project as having best location.
    Nitin
    CommentQuote