Collapse

Purvanchal New Project at Gnoida near ATS

Last updated: September 6 2012
57 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Purvanchal New Project at Gnoida near ATS

Some says construction of projects is going on in GNoida. Puravanchal says they are waiting for planning board approval. This is unclear.

Comment

Originally posted by peaceforall View Post
      Some says construction of projects is going on in GNoida. Puravanchal says they are waiting for planning board approval. This is unclear.
      who says construction is on? they have got the land barricaded that's it buddy.
      Thanks

Comment

yes, even i visited d site... its only barricaded.... the gaurd gave me sme Atique Ahmed visiting card for inquiry but i lost it unfortunately..... do nybdy else have his no....

by d way, sme other project have already got their structure ready there...

Comment

Originally posted by amitknagar View Post
          yes, even i visited d site... its only barricaded.... the gaurd gave me sme Atique Ahmed visiting card for inquiry but i lost it unfortunately..... do nybdy else have his no....

by d way, sme other project have already got their structure ready there...
          I think Casa Grande would be delivered by Diwali since they have,I see, started exterior painting.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by srichak View Post
            I called up Purvanchal guys today and he said it would be around 3000-3100 psf, all incl.

Meaning Noida extn new launches in future could be anywhere between 3000-3500psf all inclusuive !!

This projects locations is good....but if they also plan to make high denisty concrete jungles in Greater noida main city...then NO POINT

Better buy in Noida extension

The ONLY Beauty of Greater noida main city is:

- Well connected to the Job hub of Noida (noida expressay) just 10-15 mins drive ...even with public transoprtation !!

- open green and well planned than noida

- projects less dense than noida

If projects are more or same density than noida...then no point coming to greater noida

its better to go to Noida extension

THE RECOMENNDED PRICE FOR THIS PROJECT WORTH TO HAVE A LOOK AS A BUYER SHOULD BE AROUND 2700-2800 PSF ALL INCLUSIVE

AND DENSITY LESS THAN 85 FLATS PER ACRE

and it shoukld NOT be a khichdi project with 1,2 bhk with 4 bhk all in one

If its 3100 psf all inclusive..and density more than 90 flats per acre...THEN DONT BUY.....

Better Go for RTM in Gnoida (ATS Is around 3800-4000 psf)....

OR If you want to pay in CLP....then WAIT FOR NOIDA EXTENSION....

Comment

But how do you compare it with sector 150 projects (not very far from this location) selling at BSP of 3k. Ex Logix and antriksh. How is the density?

Comment

Simple rule....

DONOT buy ANY High density flat in Main Greater Noida city

for that Head to Noida extension (actually Greater Noida)

Its useless to Buy a High density flat in Main gnoida city when u can buy same type of density in Noida extn

3000 for gnoida main city where RTM is available at 3700-4000 (max)
                Is USELESS

Comment

Zohaib, I do not agree you completely.

You are making a big assumption, that guys would have funds to do the downpayment. People like me dont.

I will be grateful if anybody could share the density of projects in Sector 149-152 and additional information on minimum size of the project under discussion.

Comment

Density is more or less same in all noida, noida extn ...all more of less 100 per acre....which is highest in NCR

Paying 3000psf....for a flat of nearly 90-100 flats per acre and then taking a major risk of Under construction property (delays, quality, delivery, etc) is certainly NOT RECOMMENDED

When you can get One third density to REady to move.....full operational project where u can touch and feel everything....at around 3700-4000 psf

Under contsrucion makes sense if difference in RTM and launched project is BIG.....thats why Noida makes more sense...where RTM is around 6-8k psf....and UC almost 4000-4500 psf....of course they too are more dense....but still they are cheaper

Buying at 3000 psf for a property on paper.....that too 3 times more dense than the RTM across the road....is a BLUNDER

If you dont have funds to pay full ...and dont want to take loan....then too there are FAR BETTER Under constriction options than Greater Noida main city UC Flats

Noida extn is highly recommended for such buyers....

After 5 years...that area will be more lively and inhabited

Comment

Hi Zohaib,

Dont u think its even better to buy near "Pari ChowK" in ATS and Unitech Heights than to buy on expressway projects which are about 3-4 times dense than ATS and Heights? The only USP of expressway projects is expressway jobs which is equally approachable from Pari chowk too... More over expressway reaches till GN and more dev in future might come up near GN.

I also persnally dont see any point in buying in 137 projects when you have high class projects at cheaper rates near pari chwok

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X