No new buyers in GN due to Noida E-way, Noida 7x, NE, Noida XXX launches
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not agreed with comments on price rise in GGN

Originally Posted by Mogammo

From last 3 years society flat rates in well developed GGN societies do not get increased more than 25% (Despite having metro & 5 Lac IT JOBS) .

Are you sure you meant to say that the rates in GGN societies has not increased by more than 25% in the 3 years...if yes then I contradict...

I am living in Gurgaon and to my knowledge it certainly got more appreaciated than 25% in 3 years...

Do you have any stats to justify your comments??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mogammo
    See again what I write I say in Well Developed Areas of GGN not in new upcoming areas of GGN. In 2008 2 BHK RTM society flats was minimum in 48 Lac in good location of GGN near 3 KM circle of Power grid complex, and at this time few of my friends purchase 2 BHK in resale at same location in 60-64 Lac. Please calculate and let me know if this comes more than 25-30%. also if you are from GGN then know it very well that rates I write of RTM flats in WELL DEVELOPED AREAS of GGN are right.

As per new upcoming areas like Sec. 82.... GGN give highest ROI compare to anywhere in NCR and hence no confusion in my comment.

My main objective is not GGN , it was to show some actual facts for GN properties where 2 of my family members already has burnt hands in 2007 and still not finding end user at just few % increased cost.

Well if you are talking abt sec-56 (within 3 KMs from Power grid complex near GoldSoUK) in GGN then I would like to point out that still there are flats costing 55-60 Lacs (for 2BHK) and the same during recession were available for 35-40 lacs....

with exceptions may be there as always...for the societies...which are available on resale on Power Of Attorney and which are quite old...with bad construction quality..and least amenities...
    CommentQuote
  • political impact hai slow down hai. greater noida too far from delhi -ve point hai. election nipat jane do dharna n drama band ho jayega..:bab (4):
    CommentQuote