Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

Collapse
X
Collapse

Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

Last updated: July 6 2011
13 | Posts
2306 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

    Hello Everyone,

    One of my friend is going to do a story on Noida extension from end User's point of view.She is working with a Brand news channel.

    So she need few volunteers to give some interviews & bytes whatever is required to give a story from end user's point of which is totally ignored so far,what's ever we hear till now is either farmers ,builders or government's point of view none of stories have so far bothered to notice end user plight.
    So its my sincere request to be part of it if you can.

    These are the few things we need in volunteers.
    1) should have bought property in Noida extension from any builder.
    2) Should have taken loan from any bank.
    3) should be staying in Noida & should be available by tomorrow for an hour or so(this criteria just for easy commuting)


    Please mail me your name & no along with your property details to my id bharat.bisht04gmail.com before 21:00 today.

    Thanks for your cooperation & looking forward for lots of support.
    Please do reply in this thread also if you are going to be part of it as it will help thread to be on top so most people can see it & spread it.


    Regards,
    Bharat
    Last edited July 5 2011, 07:24 PM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

    Hello everyone ,

    till now only got only 1- 2 volunteers.
    People we need few more volunteers to make this story happen.

    Just making different threads & discussing ,cursing farmers govt & ur fate won't going to make any difference.Its a chance raise your voice on behalf of common man or should I say End User.

    Please cooperate & dont feel hesitant.

    Regards,
    Bharat
    Last edited July 5 2011, 08:03 PM.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

      Originally posted by Bharatbisht View Post
      Hello everyone ,

      till now only got only 1- 2 volunteers.
      People we need few more volunteers to make this story happen.

      Just making different threads & discussing ,cursing farmers govt & ur fate won't going to make any difference.Its a chance raise your voice on behalf of common man or should I say End User.

      Please cooperate & dont feel hesitant.

      Regards,
      Bharat
      HOW WILL ALL THIS HELP

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

        Originally posted by Bharatbisht View Post
        Hello Everyone,

        One of my friend is going to do a story on Noida extension from end User's point of view.She is working with a Brand news channel.

        So she need few volunteers to give some interviews & bytes whatever is required to give a story from end user's point of which is totally ignored so far,what's ever we hear till now is either farmers ,builders or government's point of view none of stories have so far bothered to notice end user plight.
        So its my sincere request to be part of it if you can.

        These are the few things we need in volunteers.
        1) should have bought property in Noida extension from any builder.
        2) Should have taken loan from any bank.
        3) should be staying in Noida & should be available by tomorrow for an hour or so(this criteria just for easy commuting)


        Please mail me your name & no along with your property details to my id bharat.bisht04gmail.com before 21:00 today.

        Thanks for your cooperation & looking forward for lots of support.
        Please do reply in this thread also if you are going to be part of it as it will help thread to be on top so most people can see it & spread it.


        Regards,
        Bharat
        Boss if interview can happen on Saturday i can attend as i stay in ggn i have property in NE and Home loan also...

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

          WILL JUST HELP TO RAISE A POINT,SIMPLE AS IT IS.NOIDA EXTENSION COULD HAVE BEEN HOME FOR 10TH OF A MILLION PEOPLE SO THERE SIDE STORY SHOULD ASLO BE HEARD.END USER HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG,SO WHY SHOULD THEY SUFFER & IF THEY ARE SUFFERING THEY HAVE ATLEAST RIGHT TO RAISE A POINT.THATS WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO HERE.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

            Originally posted by Bharatbisht View Post
            WILL JUST HELP TO RAISE A POINT,SIMPLE AS IT IS.NOIDA EXTENSION COULD HAVE BEEN HOME FOR 10TH OF A MILLION PEOPLE SO THERE SIDE STORY SHOULD ASLO BE HEARD.END USER HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG,SO WHY SHOULD THEY SUFFER & IF THEY ARE SUFFERING THEY HAVE ATLEAST RIGHT TO RAISE A POINT.THATS WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO HERE.
            very gud step bharat bhai...can happen on some other day..them tomorrow it will definately come....agar if do not have enough guys to represent let me on this thread...i have to take leave for this...agar noida mai job hoti to definately news channel ke bahar khada hota hal...

            i request to guys who stays or do job in noida..please...take a step forward to help all of us who have invested in NE....

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

              Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
              HOW WILL ALL THIS HELP

              I have seen so many people writing about different views, saying system is corrupted, Politics is playing at everywhere, blaming to Gov. / Authority / Builders etc then talk about "AAM AADMI" role. Use your aam admi role now. Writing here is easy, doing in real is something else.

              Dude, is that not enough at least he tried to initiate on the behalf of all Investors/ end users ? What do you suggest people just see this drama like some puppet and in the end you will understand actually Investors were just got fool, nothing else

              Politicians - are after Power and money

              Courts- just enjoying the role on politicians behalf

              Authority - Already earned a lot

              Builders - Nothing will happen to them, they shall rise again

              Farmers- they will get compensation and land back

              Investors/ End Users - ? what about them ? have you thought about this

              and now if some one is trying to do something creative then he/she has to face criticism with doubts and negatives thoughts.

              You have done great Job man ,, .. !! I am with you even though i have not invested in Noida Ext. but appreciate your efforts for others

              This is for Noida ext. investors specially end users , Its your hard money guys. It does not matter you were 1st move in or existing investors after all you have full right to raise your voice. And we all know nothing is better than media.

              I will also request to all investors and end users specially U P natives, your parents, friends, known people and other blood related people must be still living there and your voting card could be from UP also, you should all vote to MAYAWATI sarkar to keep Noida and Greater Noida development in full swing in near future also because this is the situation where she herself will pause the development till election and Other new party can change many rules.


              and we have to be ONE

              Last edited July 5 2011, 09:10 PM.
              If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

                Originally posted by StudRawk View Post
                I have seen so many people writing about different views, saying system is corrupted, Politics is playing at everywhere, blaming to Gov. / Authority / Builders etc then talk about "AAM AADMI" role. Use your aam admi role now. Writing here is easy, doing in real is something else.

                Dude, is that not enough at least he tried to initiate on the behalf of all Investors/ end users ? What do you suggest people just see this drama like some puppet and in the end you will understand actually Investors were just got fool, nothing else

                Politicians - are after Power and money

                Courts- just enjoying the role on politicians behalf

                Authority - Already earned a lot

                Builders - Nothing will happen to them, they shall rise again

                Farmers- they will get compensation and land back

                Investors/ End Users - ? what about them ? have you thought about this

                and now if some one is trying to do something creative then he/she has to face criticism with doubts and negatives thoughts.

                You have done great Job man ,, .. !! I am with you even though i have not invested in Noida Ext. but appreciate your efforts for others

                This is for Noida ext. investors specially end users , Its your hard money guys. It does not matter you were 1st move in or existing investors after all you have full right to raise your voice. And we all know nothing is better than media.

                I will also request to all investors and end users specially U P natives, your parents, friends, known people and other blood related people must be still living there and your voting card could be from UP also, you should all vote to MAYAWATI sarkar to keep Noida and Greater Noida development in full swing in near future also because this is the situation where she herself will pause the development till election and Other new party can change many rules.


                and we have to be ONE
                vote for BSP to save Noida/GN progress

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

                  Thanks gaur_uni StudRawk for your support.
                  Much appreciated.

                  We wont able to make a big story(but definetly a short one) on this as we havn't recieved as much support as we expected may be fault on our side giving tight deadlines & people must have felt slightly hesitant in responding soon.

                  But definitely will try to make full fledge story in coming days with support of all you people.

                  People please remember just doing plain discussion on forum wont help anything we have to do something on our part let it be small but something other than just discussion.

                  Regards,
                  Bharat
                  Last edited July 5 2011, 10:13 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

                    Bharat.......sorry to say that you will not find encouraging response here.

                    We as a class (including myself) are educated and net savvy. We are capable of spending hours before our computers, sending emails/ sms etc..Not even 1% would be willing to come out in open to face the situation. Sadly all of us want justive to be delivered to us in our AC rooms by email or sms.

                    NE problem is simmering for last 3 moths? How many visited Authority to ascertain facts? How many filed RTI to get details? How many filed FIRs against builders who played fraud by hiding about pending land litigation?

                    Simple media stories will not help. That time has already passed friend.....

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X