Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

Collapse
X
Collapse

Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

Last updated: July 6 2011
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Time to take a stand...Noida Extn 's End User & Investors...

this is aam aadmi in its true form....scared and helpless....as this countrys politicians and buruecrats have ensured that he remains like this.

I just wrote about it on this few days back....here is Live proof....

Drop the idea..donot approach media till u have at least 300-400 people...there will be zero impact.

Isnt it amazing....had asked them for volunteer for a free stay in a resort...ur mail wud have been flooded.

The same people who dont have time can travel 2 hrs for free buffet dinner in a 5 star....

Forget NE case....the same aadmi choses to keep quiet when at time of delivery his super area is increased...he is asked high maintenance and zero service....poor quality by builder....change in layouts...change in master plan, etc etc.....

Dont even bother abt asking them to vote...95 percent dont even vote...they dont have a clue as to how the present MLA, MP looks like....many dont even know the name.

While 99 percent would 'like' / 'support' a facebook page of anna hazare....but they wud be the first one to offer bribe to a policeman, traffic police, govt servant to get his job done....

Aadm aadmi hai yeh.....is sey kya umeed laga rahey ho ????

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatbisht View Post
      Thanks gaur_uni StudRawk for your support.
      Much appreciated.

We wont able to make a big story(but definetly a short one) on this as we havn't recieved as much support as we expected may be fault on our side giving tight deadlines & people must have felt slightly hesitant in responding soon.

But definitely will try to make full fledge story in coming days with support of all you people.

People please remember just doing plain discussion on forum wont help anything we have to do something on our part let it be small but something other than just discussion.

Regards,
      Bharat
      Bharat bhai in next attempt try to do it on weekend..so most of the people can come easily...as most of them visit NE on weekend just to check the progress on their socity... total wastage of fuel....

If you are planning to do it again..just propose a date and try to get support in this thread i guess we can have 50-100 people atleast available to come for any media featuring programe.
      I will definately will be there...some thing is better than nothing...

Wake up guys......MEDIA is very powerful....kuch karenge nahi to kuch hoga kaise...

Comment

Timing

Bharat,

I really appreciate your efforts and such a step is certainly indeed to represent interest of end user.

But I feel you have been very strict in respect of time given. I came across this ur thread just now. If possible, try to make it on weekend and I am sure u will get good response.

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooooooo so many new faces -- have I missed something big ???????? where are the euphoric, keyboard pounding, coffee gulping only good for gossip guys ?????

rohit

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X