Hi All,

Everyone might be aware of the Supreme Court decision on returning the Saberi land back to the farmers.:bab (38): All of us know that the disputed land cannot be used for farming and even farmers know the same thing. They don't have money to give back the compensation to GNIDA. The only thing they want is more and more COMPENSATION, which builder needs to be pay to the farmers.As of now, the issue is confined to Saberi and few other villages where the construction is yet to start or is in initial stages. What if people from other villages come and ask for more compensation down the lane?? Talk about GAUR 1, here the construction is on 6-7 floors , talk about mahagun , talk about others in whole noida Extn. Seems like Noida Extn is in trouble now. :bab (59):

But whatss next now ???? Simple common man dont have money to buy a flat in gurgaon, delhi and even in noida coz of the cost.Crossing Republic and Raj Nagar Extn are not very good places to live in ( reasons most of the people aware of ). I am sure, Noida Extn would be a very good place to live in, if the land dispute is resolved. Around 1.5 lacs flats needs to be constucted serving the needs to most of the people who are working here and dont have a place to live in. People from most part of India come NCR for business and other things. Now , is this place is in trouble, for the people who thought of a DREAM HOME in NCR would be a DREAM. Is there a way to resolve this issue.???

What I thing is there has to be some compensation limit fixed by Supreme court for the farmers, so that everyday some or the other doesnt come and ask for more and more money just like some mafia asking for more money otherwise you know the Consequences.

Kindly pour in some thoughts what can be done next in order to get this resolved.

Regards
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • True. I also believe that the SC should have mediated to settle the compensation issue which would have been in the common interest of the Authority, Builders and more importantly the farmers and those who had invested their hard earned money to realize their dream. The directive to demolish all that has been constructed is simply not a sound proposition and is a grossly one sided view.It would have been in the fitness of things if a solution was worked out for the current issue as future land acquisition issue has already been settled.
    CommentQuote
  • I really wonder what do the Courts are upto these days. They keep sleeping till Mayawati cuts all trees on Agra Highway, makes parks, steals land from poor farmers... and when the innocent investors are trapped in it, the COURTS come out as the Saviors of the poor farmers.
    Chalo finally neend se jage to, lekin nuksaan to investors ko hi hoga... Hope this issue gets resolved and all our friends invested there can take a breath of relief...
    Damn you Noida Authority!
    CommentQuote
  • Somehow, I was expecting that a solution to this problem acceptable to all parties involved would be facilitated. You cannot take completely legal view when it affects so many people. Instead of making home buyers suffer, the SC should have pulled up the Allahabad HC for the 4 year delay in giving their judgement.
    CommentQuote
  • Have faith, what u say, looks to be quite possible .

Originally Posted by atmaram
    Somehow, I was expecting that a solution to this problem acceptable to all parties involved would be facilitated. You cannot take completely legal view when it affects so many people. Instead of making home buyers suffer, the SC should have pulled up the Allahabad HC for the 4 year delay in giving their judgement.
    CommentQuote
  • while proposing solutions to problems, we should not create new ones.

There are several threads on this topic. Why another one?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Noida Extn ???
    CommentQuote